Another Author's Note + Teaser

Summer Bliss

I am really sorry guys for not updating for the past few weeks.

I am truly sorry for keeping you waiting. I've written few chapters but I sense that it was crappy and inconsistent. and right now I'm having doubts to myself because I am experiencing a heavy writer's block.

In those few weeks... 5 persons unsubscribed to me. I have no heavy feelings towards them because its their choice and I can't blame them because of my shortcomings as a writer. I am truly grateful to all your comments and support that you have given to me. Thank you so much.

 I will try to make ammends to you guys by not dropping this fic I hope you will continue supporting me.

I'll give you a teaser  instead :p but I'm not sure if it will be in the chapters that I will post. (it still needs editing)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

She immediately grabbed her phone and answered it without looking on the screen. Eyes still closed she answered with a faint voice. “H-hello.” She lazily turned around adjusting the pillow beside her.

“Yah! IM YOONA.” A crease suddenly formed on her face. She knew this voice. It was Jessica.

What the hell is she talking about?

“Where the eff are you?” She opened her eyes not believing that her bestfriend just asked her whereabouts when it’s obvious that she’s staying inside her room.

“Unnie” she emphasized the word to annoy her bestfriend. “I am inside my room. You don’t need to shout okay. Gosh, you’re so annoying. Do you know what time is--” Yoona then stopped talking. She looked around the whole room. She straightened up her sit. It was pretty dark. She leaned on the side table and quickly opened the small plasma lampshade beside her.

She stares at the blanket she’s holding, It should be yellow instead of white and when did I ever get this plasma lamp? She gasps as she looked beside her. The pillow that she’s enjoying embracing last night is breathing softly, half , Looks like a god and seems taking pleasure sleeping beside her.Yoona’s eyes almost popped out.

“I swear if someone kidnapped you I will skin them alive. Yah Yoona. Talk to me!?” Her best friend on the other line breaks her thoughts.  

“Jessica… mianhe. Can you please call me later?” she calmly said to Jessica.

She’s not sleepy anymore.