Chapter 9

Summer Bliss

Two weeks well spent

 

 

 

 

Funny how you spend your time with the person you hate most. How you don’t realize that you already spend two weeks of your time bickering with each other instead of one and how the both of you call each other on a regular nickname basis. Yes, you have that understanding and still loathed each other.

*flash back*

Gawd. These People should stop this habit of calling me on this ungodly time of the morning.

Yoona ignored her phone and instead she embraced her pillow tightly. Enjoying the warm comforts of her thick cotton blanket and soft pillows, she doesn’t want anyone or anything to ruin her precious sleep especially when the air-condition unit is on full blast. But the person on the other line is obviously determined to annoy her.

She immediately grabbed her phone and answered it without looking on the screen. Eyes still closed she answered with a faint voice. “H-hello.” She lazily turned around adjusting the pillow beside her.

“Yah! IM YOONA.” A crease suddenly formed on her face. She knew this voice. It was Jessica.

What the hell is she talking about?

“Where the eff are you?” She opened her eyes not believing that her bestfriend just asked her whereabouts when it’s obvious that she’s staying inside her room.

“Unnie” she emphasized the word to annoy her bestfriend. “I am inside my room. You don’t need to shout okay. Gosh, you’re so annoying. Do you know what time is--” Yoona then stopped talking. She looked around the whole room. She straightened up her sit. It was pretty dark. She leaned on the side table and quickly opened the small plasma lampshade beside her.

She stares at the blanket she’s holding, It should be yellow instead of white and when did I ever get this plasma lamp? She gasps as she looked beside her. The pillow that she’s enjoying embracing last night is now embracing her waist. That pillow is half . Looks like a god and seems taking pleasure in her waist. Her eyes almost popped out.

“I swear if someone kidnapped you I will skin them alive. Yah Yoona. Talk to me?” Her best friend on the other line breaks her thoughts.  

“Jessica… mianhe. Can you please call me later?” she calmly said to Jessica. She’s not sleepy anymore.

She mustered up all her strength.

“YA! WHAT DID YOU FREAKING DO TO ME? YOU ERT!”

Jaejoong opened his eyes innocently them smiled. “Good morning cupcake.” Yoona smacked hard Jaejoong’s arms. She cannot believe that this scenario happened to her twice. What will my mom say if she’ll find out about this? And for crying out loud I’m not even 18! She scolded herself again.

“Do you know what you DID to me last night cupcake?”

“Eh?”

Jaejoong laughed out loud. Yoona’s bewildered face is priceless. Her creased forehead, her pouting lips, and her sparkling eyes are too irresistible. She looks cute when she’s surprised especially when she’s angry.  “Nah… I’m just kidding you.” He covered himself with a blanket as if going to sleep then gently pulled Yoona to him and whispered “Let’s go to sleep cupcake besides the bed is too big. I even put some pillows between us. Unless you want to remove it.” Jaejoong said with a smirk. He really thinks it’s funny that he’s sleeping in a bed with a pretty lady without doing anything.

 “You wish.” Yoona sprung herself to the couch and snuggled herself with the thick comforters. Jaejoong and a bed is not a good option. It’s like eating a hundred of chocopies then gaining thousand of calories after.

“I’ll rather sleep here.” It’s the safest choice for her.

“…………”

 “Finally, I can sleep here all by my self. Thanks cupcake” Yoona winced as she realized what Jaejoong did. He purposely annoyed the crap out of her so he can have the bed all himself.

“Enjoy the couc—“

PAAAKKKK

Yoona smacked Jaejoong arms.

*end of flashback*

And yeah, we’re close like that. I sometimes sleep over at his place but don’t get me wrong. I usually sleep on the couch. I’m so exhausted yesterday because after going from the gym (yes, he is true to his words.) We went to my apartment and made me clean the whole freaking place just to find that tiny SD card. When we couldn’t find the thing, he invited me over his place to eat and after that I fell asleep.

I just don’t remember why on that time I was in the bed. Crazy? I know. For the past two weeks. I’m always on his beck and call. I’m also his personal tourist guide and my only day off is when I have classes

Speaking of classes

Imagine my horror when one sunny Wednesday, I found myself being questioned by my snobby classmates who never talk to me since they think that talking to their geek classmate is a social suicide actually asked me questions about how I’m able to have ‘that poor hot guy’ to have breakfast with me yesterday.

“Yoo-na” one of my biatch classmates called my name in a sing song manner. I gave them a quizzical look and they chuckled.

“Yoona sweetheart.” They started, “We’re just curious about that poor gu-“ and before they started to bombard me questions, Loud shrieks and squeals almost ruined my poor ears.

As the tall guy with a ray ban sunglasses entered the halls, the student body parted like the red sea.  

Who’s that guy?

He’s so hot!

Is he a model or something?

Is loud whispering a trend right now? Because actually I can hear everything they said about that guy which turned out to be Jaejoong. Who else?

My classmates immediately flashed their sweetest smiles to him.

“Hello. How do you know Yoona?” one of them asked. Jaejoong on the other hand gave them a bored look as he passes through them. He did not even give them a second look. I was surprised because I thought he will grab this moment to flirt with my blonde classmates.

“Im Yoona” I immediately straighten up my seat. Jaejoong who looked as dashing as hell called my name. He threw me a what-the-hell-are-you wearing look and I simply shrugged

What the hell was wrong with my clothes? I looked perfectly fine.

“Hey. We’re just as-“

“If you may excuse us, I don’t want to waste time. I’ll take my cupcake.” Jaejoong looked so dominating that my classmates immediately backed off. He threw my entire syllabus and all my stuff inside my large grey tote bag and grabbed me towards his superbike.

“Yah! I still have afternoon classes.”

“It’s taken care of”

“You stupid, What if I fail my entrance exams?!”

“I will tutor you.”

“You will be my tutor? No freaking way!”

“Try me”

I gulped as I hear those words from here. From the two weeks we spent time with each other I could say that he is serious and nothing will stop him for doing what he wants. You see, Jaejoong has this ‘I get what I want’ attitude. I can’t imagine how I survived. The supposed to be one week contract turned indefinite because he was being stubborn again and doesn’t want to go back to Seoul.

“No wonder you’re an outcast.” He suddenly mumbled. I perfectly know what he’s talking about. Its about my clothes again.

“Pardon me? What’s wrong with my clothing oh mighty Jae” I said sarcastically. He left out a chuckle.

“Nothing. I think your bestfriend will murder you later.”

-SB-