Chapter 14

Summer Bliss

A/N: Sorry for the short update. enjoy :)

 

FLY

come away with me

 

 

I booked my first flight to Seoul as soon as the phone call ended.

Jessica-unnie started packing my clothes while I sit staring at the window and waiting for the sun to rise up. Siwon was with me all the time holding my hands and assuring me that everything will be alright. I almost tear up when I heard the news. My mom is currently in a very bad condition because she was involved in a massive car incident that broke her ribs and made her loss a terrible amount of blood.

I want to see my mother.

I want to see my parents.

I want to go back to Seoul

Or rather…I want to appease myself for not showing any kind of sadness. It is weird. I want to cry but there’s no emotion rising inside me. No tears want to fall in my cheeks. I begin to ask my self when was the last time I cried? I have no answers because honestly I don’t remember. I want to feel what it’s like to have hot tears rolling down on my cheeks but no matter how sad I am still no tears coming out from my eyes.

Sica unni wants to come back with me to Seoul but I told her not to because her internship on one of the most known clothing line here in city will be in vain. Taemin wants to come with me also. I chuckled bitterly seeing how thoughtful he was but like Sica-unni, I asked him to stay. I don’t want to bother anyone.

 

Siwon insists to join me. He argued that the only reason he was in Montreal on the first place is me. So wherever I go he will follow. It seems that he wants to make up with me.

 

X

 

Jessica and Taemin went with us in the airport.

 

“Be safe okay?” Sica said while embracing me. “Don’t talk to strangers . Never trust anyone. Not even him” He points at Siwon. My bestfriend is still suspicious about Siwon. I told her the story about the scar and she told me with a very serious face that I should trust my instincts. She squeezed me again.

 

Taemin on the other hand gave me a tight hug.

 

“Noona. I really want to go with you but you chose that man over me.” he pouted. That’s soo taeminie.

 

Siwon gave Taemin a friendly smirk and Taemin on the other hand furiously made face to Siwon. Which is by the way is extremely cute for a young man like him. I will miss this boy.

 

As I waved goodbye to them I noticed that my phone has three missed calls and five text messages. I opened it and my heart jumped like a ping pong ball.

 

To: Yoona

From: Mr Arrogant

Message: Whatever happens. Stay there.

 

To: Yoona

From: Mr Arrogant

Message: YAH! Why aren’t you answering my calls?!

 

To: Yoona

From: Mr Arrogant

Message: Stay there by all cost. I will take care of your parents

 

 

This is weird. I never tell Jaejoong about the accident.

 

“Who are you calling?” Siwon asked

 

“Jaejoong.” I answered nonchalantly

 

“Jaejoong?” Siwon raised his eyebrows. Omo he looks so y.  Must stop staring I told myself and before I continue calling Jaejoong back. Siwon interrupted me again.

 

“Kim Jaejoong?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Yoona.” His tone of voice from being friendly changed into a serious one.

 

“Stay away from that man. It is very unhealthy for you to have him as a friend.”

 

What? I asked him mentally afraid to voice out my question. He knows Jaejoong and he’s hiding something from me. Siwon took my luggage and proceeds to the entrance.  He stopped for awhile waiting for me to catch up.He stared at me and I noticed how different he looks.

 

“Kim Jaejoong is a very dangerous man Yoona.”

 

And with that one answer,  millions of questions were born.