Chapter 12

Summer Bliss

 

Buckle Up

everything seems perfect.

 

 

 

 

 

I should be sleeping in my comfy bed. Snuggling mr. bear, covered with my thick purple blankets, and dreaming of sheeps jumping over the fences. I really should be. I, Im Yoona, am not a morning person. I could stay up all night watching gossip girl while eating macarons ala Blair Waldorf sans the girly dress and tall pumps but don’t you dare wake me up early in the morning.

Jessica is a living witness of my undeniable wrath.

So when I felt someone (after ten minutes or so) gently shaking me. I should’ve had beaten him in pulps and send his sorry arse to Mars where it belongs but no I didn’t. Who would beat this guy with gorgeous well chiseled face, smiling at you, his dimples showing, and a hot café latte on the side? Not me.  Well … I did make him suffer first. My hands automatically grabbed my blanket and cover my face and ignored him for the next five minutes.

“If you don’t want to wake up, I have to this.”

Then he removed the blankets over me and began tickling me. again

This guy, aigoo. Choi, Siwon was standing beside my bed.

“What do you want?” I got up and I automatically checked my phone. My eyes were still hurting.

“We’re going to jog!”

“Seriously?”  I mumbled, it’s only 5 freaking thirty am. I have classes on eight. In order to grow tall and stong I should be on my bed.

“You don’t want to?” he asked crestfallen.  Guilty! Siwon just want to make up the lost time. I mumbled to myself.  He meant no harm.

“Okay but I have classes at eight and you’re going to treat me for breakfast!”

*One hour later*

I almost die.

Thank goodness for the errands and crazy demands that I did last last week it made my body in good condition.  Yes, I am exhausted not with the long run but because of taemin and Sica.

Those two almost made my ears bleed with their rants about being too fast or not pausing for a minute. Like seriously guys, who invited you to join us? They were like stalkers. Sneaking behind our backs, attempting to surprised us.

“Noona! I’m not stalking you.” Taemin started “I’m j-just… going to buy milk when I saw Sica noona following you!” He exclaimed, smiling sweetly. “EH!” Sica on the other hand,  looks like he’s gonna kill Taemin but decided to let it pass as she approached me with her most cute expression.

“He gave me a gucci clutch bag! I can’t say no.”

I glared at them “If you want to jog with us. It’s okay. Just tell us.” I wiped my sweat with my left hand and threw a bottle of water to Siwon. It’s 7:00 and we’re sweating like pigs.

“Oh my gosh” Sica said in a whisper. She nudged me with her elbow and pointed at Siwon who’s removing his t shirt.

Holy mother of flying pigs.

His body was… I can’t describe it.

You have to see it to believe it.

I’ll try to describe this as much as possible. He has a six packed abs. It looks like he’s a regular inside a gym or maybe he love sports that much. Any athlete or body builder dopes... would be put in shame with his gorgeous body. I thank his umma for giving birth for this kid.

Ottoke?!

But… as I surveyed his body with my eyes. I notice something is missing.

“So what do you want for breakfast?” he turned back to me, smiling effortlessly while wiping his body with his towel. I on the other hand, inspected his body again. I’m not turning into a hungry ert okay.

“I think I forgot my towel back to your car. Can you please get it from me.” Sica raised her eye brows to me. She knows I hate asking favors. A menial task like that was not a big problem to me. I, myself wanted to be so sure of what I’ve seen.  I want to see his body again. (read: I’m not a )

I maybe crazy at times but I remember everything. I guess.

I diverted my graze. I can’t help but to reach for his shoulders and brushed my hands on his back.”He was surprised but recovered immediately and gave me a teasing smile. He turned around.

“I don’t know that you like my back so badly”

 I was taken back from what I did. Taemin shot him a death glare and Sica’s tried not to laugh.

But this is not funny.

I faked a smile “I uhm.. I-I’m just curious on what work out routines you do? I want to have a back like yours! hahahaha! ” I lied.

 

It didn’t take long before I took out my phone from my pocket and check if there are any messages for me.  I wanted to call him. Jaejoong.  

I looked at Siwon. Now I feel so uncertain because I’m 100% sure that my best friend has a huge scar on his back.

But Siwon doesn’t

 

 

x

 

A/N: I almost deleted this fic.  I was confused with the plot and i wanted to erase all of this and start something new out from it. but SB is my brainchild. its my baby. Sorry for my  super late update. I am very busy because its finals week and i need to study. A Shoutout for pearl092091, dolphin90, xxXXkissesXXxx, kyel19. 

and to everyone, thanks for leaving me messages and comments. I hope you like it. (please say yes!) <3