Chapter 2

Summer Bliss

 Hero

 

 

 

I stare at him and slowly I remember the things that happened.

It was the last night of  the annual art and music festival and the whole plaza was filled with decorations. Lanterns and colorful banners are hanging everywhere even in the corner of the streets.

There was a sea of people enjoying the parade of floats, booths, and the wide variations of art exhibits That night was also extra special because there will be a public concert and a 15 minute fireworks display. 

Now why is that 's face looks familiar? I asked myself.. omo omo omo! I looked once again at his face still smiling...and it looks stupid... to be honest, he looks like an angel but there's this danger-will-happen-aura around him and his body looks so good that I blush every time I look at it.

 

Obviously He's taller than me and he even speaks english this well.. and his eyes...his dark piercing eyes looking at me intently ... it's like he can read my thoughts. 

 

This Jaejoong guy really drives me nuts. Wait... Jaejoong...I heard that name before but what the hell I'm too tired to know why besides He is overstaying in my room. No guy ever stepped his foot inside my precious, precious, room. 

 

"So this is how you repay your hero?" he asked while I drag him outside my apartment. Hero? what the hell is he talking about?

 

"Sorry to say Hero, but I don't remember anything since last night. So if you don't want a death wish, and I'm sure you don't, then get out." 

 

"Very well. See you around cupcake."

 

but he there's a hint of mischief in his voice and I'm sensing that this will not be the last time that I will see him.

Like.  I. care. 

 

I locked the door just to be sure that ert won't barge in while I'm taking bath but I started to remember anything. 

 

I was so excited last night because I have VIP tickets to my favorite band's concert. Thanks to Jessica. She can't come with me because she got loads of projects to finish. I know It will be more fun if she's coming with me but I don't mind. Jessica cannot be distracted nor be disturbed because she's graduating this coming semester.

anyways,

The concert was so good that I decided to take a break. I went out from the concert grounds to buy cold soda.

 

When I heard someone shouting in the park. It was a cute girl swarmed by 8 ugly men. 

 

I know its none of my business but I don't want that girl to be harmed so I found my self walking towards them. 

 

“Yah! What are you doing to her?” I shouted, looking as fierce as I should be. The man with the hat  gave me a whistle and they all laugh. The girl on the other hand hides herself behind me.

 

“Wow. What do we have here?  nice..hot..legs!!”

 

The man with a face like a donkey beamed and all of them laugh.

 

Too bad for him for as he said those word  his face tasted my fist. The zit-faced-donkey screamed with agony.

 

“You . Do you want me to scar that pretty face of yours?” he shouted.  Mr fat guy and Gollum-look-alike held my arms and the other bastards held the little miss. "Get your dirty hands off me or do you wanna taste my fists to your throats?!" I shouted.

 

I am a black belter in taekwondo.

 

I can tackle 4 persons maximum even if I'm wearing this outrageous red pumps that Jessica gave me. I love you too Jess but they are too many for me. Im Yoona, this is what you get for meddling other people's business. I said to myself.

 

I stepped back.

 

Guy no. 4 took a knife. They are serious. They will cut my face! Is this the end of me?  Oh bloody no. I tried dodging their attacks but this silly red pumps are killing my feet. seriously.

 

Then someone pulled me out of mr fat guy's clutches. 

 

A guy with dark piercing eyes enters the scene and took me by surprise.

 

His arms on my waist while my face leaning on his chest. I am to near to him that I could hear his calm heart beats.

 

This guy is in complete control of the situation.

 

Anyone who'll see us might mistake as for a couple hugging. It’s like in the movies that I've watched. The hero will suddenly enter and save his lady from torment..Sadly I don’t want to be that weakling lady who always wanted to be saved so I pushed him away from me. 

 

"Kyaaah! what are you doing?!"  I asked. His arms still at my waist.

 

"Saving you princess." 

 

I went dumbfounded.

 

The third guy wearing baggy pants tried to punch him but he easily blocked it and even crushed the poor man's knuckles. aish~! I hate being saved by someone.especially by this guy. I gave bastard no. 5 a taste of my deadly heels. another front kick on the balls and guy no. 7 cannot spread his ugliness on earth. 

 

The handsome stranger kicked more asses than me. I groaned. I should be the hero.

 

Those bastards knowing that they don't stand a chance, run their asses off. He looked at me. I don't know what he's thinking but it feels like I'm in his trance.

 

The cute girl suddenly talk breaking the mood.

 

"Thanks for helping me.Those men want to ask me out. I was so scared. If you guys aren't here maybe something bad would happen to me." She smiled nervously.

 

"I don't know how to thank you... Can I offer you a drink instead?" she continued with pleading eyes. And I can’t just can't say no.

 

“The fireworks will start after an hour so we better hurry if we want to see it.”  She said as we enter the club. As usual it was packed with people

 

 We went upstairs and it amazes me to find that there’s this secluded place away from all the noise and what’s cool is.. you can see the stars and the rest of the city.

 

“By the way, I’m Sunny Lee. My father owns this place. What’s yours?” She asked the both of us.

 

“Jaejoong.”

 

“I'm Yoona”

 

we both said.  

x