Chapter 10

Summer Bliss

Hello Tutor

 

 

 

“Good morning Sica!”

“Morning” she lazily said. My bestfriend is really hardworking unlike me. She’s busy doing some final touches on her sketches for her spring collection project while I’m busy ranting about how stupid Jaejoong is. speaking of Jaejoong.

I ran back to my room and grabbed my phone.

Still no messages or phone calls.

Maybe he’s just busy. You know… Too busy slacking off. Maybe he’s in a café drinking coffee while eating his favorite blueberry cheesecake.

 

*five minutes later*

 

“A text message!” I shouted.  Jessica threw me an evil look and mentally told me to shut up. When Sica is busy sketching there’s an unspoken rule that everything should not speak a word nor do any sound that could make her out of focus of what she’s doing or hell break loose.

No Jaejoong. Just a silly text from my classmate asking me when’s the exam. For pete’s sake am I a bulletin board?

Is there an apps that can filter the one who’s texting you. Gosh I need that.

 

*five minutes later*

 

“A text message again!” I beamed.  Jessica snapped her pencil and I looked at her nervously then stuck out my tongue on her. She went back sketching…totally ignoring me.

And nope.  No hellos from Jae

 

*another five long minutes later*

 

There’s no freaking message from freaking Jaejoong.  I throw my phone in the couch but then my phone rings again.

So I immediately rush to get it.

“Would you please stop checking your damn phone coz? You’re making me dizzy.” Jessica snorted.

“I am not!” I shouted defensively but my bestfriend knows me too well.  She eyed menacingly and gave me a soft flick in my forehead.

“Yah! Unnie.” I pouted 

“Do you want your awesome, pretty, and young bestfriend to lose a couple of brain cells? Huh!” I added. 

She smiled at me and pats my forehead gently as if appeasing a ten year child.

“You’re such a terrible liar. You twitch your face like this.”

“That’s ugly”

“That’s you.”  And the ice princess stuck her tongue out mimicking me. “And one thing, call me unnie again and I’ll smack you hard plus.. . No. more. choco pies. ”

“Un-I mean Sica! That’s mean” I said while she ignored me totally still concentrating hard on her sketches. 

           

            From:  Mr. Arrogant.

            Message:  Say hello to your tutor.

 

What the hell? Tutor?

Oh yes. He promised to be my tutor but then he freaking fly back to Korea leaving me a few pounds heavier because of those ginormous ice cream treats. T.T He made me go to the gym just to make me gain again. That’s nasty.  I don’t want to go to the gym anymore.

 Okay enough ranting but who will be my tutor? I’m don’t want to think anything bad to a person that I haven’t seen yet but knowing Kim Jaejoong, the evil gorgeous one. I magine my tutor to be old, stern, and very nerdy type with crooked teeth and large eyeglasses  HAHA very typical.

“Y-Yoonaaa. Someone’s here.” Jessica bursts my bubble. I wonder… no way.

“Who?” I nonchantly asks. Still busy replying to Jae’s text message.

“Your Tutor.”

I almost fell from my sit.  He just texted me about that and then like magic my tutor was here already?  

“Omo. He’s soo cute” Jessica squealed. Wait, is this the end of the world? I never saw Jessica to be like this on the sight of a guy.  So maybe he’s really cute or she’s being sarcastic but by the way Jessica looks its waaay more than I expected.

I prepare my self for the worst

.

.

.

JAW DROPPED.

I think he’s the cutest thing ever.

Hello. I’m Lee Taemin.” The boy smiled at us and even waved cutely. He handed me a piece of paper. “I believe you are Yoona-noona right? I’m also a Korean and I’m an exchanged student here.”

Did I already mention that his voice is awesome?

“I’ll be your temporary tutor.” He smiles.

My tutor turns out to be sooo cute and so damn smart. He has an IQ of 185. Enough said and He’s a university student already eventhough I’m older than him.  Is he a 30 year old man trapped inside a 16 year old’s body? One thing for sure, he is one hell of a genius.

But how can I concentrate when my tutor is younger than me, looks more girlish like me, and calls you noona?

OMO. You freaking Jaejoong. Do you want me to fail? :|

*Earlier*

“Yes, Hyung. I saw her already.” The boy all dressed in white answered. He runs his fingers through his hair and smile subtly as he stares at the photo in his hand. 

“and she’s really pretty.” This time the man on the other line chuckled. 

“Do you think she knows it?” He asked.

“No and I don’t have a plan of telling her.” Jaejoong answered.

“I see…Well, He’s coming here Hyung..very soon.” Taemin added.

“I know”

-SB-

 

A/N: Hello everyone. Sorry for the long wait. Don't worry guys. Jaejoong will be back. haha :) and I'd love to know what you're thinking about adding a new character, Lee Taemin of Shinee. I hope you'll like him as much as I do. anyways, Some of you asked about why this is rated H. Though I'm not a fan of cursing and some adult thingys. I made a 360 degrees changes on this fic. You thought this is just a simple love story? think twice because Love is never simple. it's complicated especially when you have two powerful and dangerously beautiful guys rooting for you and you're still clueless about it. 

enjoy this update! :)

PS. Do you like DaraGon?

EDIT: I'll remove the rated H and have it back when 'the chapters' are finally posted. silent readers speak up! thanks for subscribing kekekeke :)