Chapter 15

Summer Bliss

a/n: Thanks for subscribing guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter. please comment :)

 

Hello Korea

tell me, should I be here?

 

 

 

 

 

I thank my lucky stars because the flight to Korea was smooth sailing. No heavy turbulence or any complications. I embraced mr bear tightly telling him that we should really pat our back because we just had travel to Montreal to Seoul Korea safe and sound without the usual headaches and anxiety it brings us. You see, I am aerophobic. I hate flying. It gives me the creeps. I must commend Siwon though for upgrading my ride into business class. The whole flight was a lot better. I fell asleep clutching mr bear after drinking a glass of hot milk with caramel swirls.

 

The moment I stepped inside Incheon airport, all hell breaks loose. I try contacting my parents but no one is answering their damn phone. what to do? I remember that mom’s hospital room number is 406. Siwon, bless that guy for being so generous lets me use his SUV and even his chauffeur. I cringed when I saw how shiny and big the SUV is. O_o

 

“To Seoul Hospital!” I shouted as soon as I see the chauffeur saluting me. I hopped inside the SUV while waving goodbye to Siwon. He really wants to go with me to check my mom’s condition but something important came up. I asked him to go to his appointment instead of coming with me. He already did a lot of things to me and I can't afford to be a burden besides I can do it.

 

“Here we are miss”  I didn’t wait for the chauffeur to open the door. I rushed inside the hospital and clibed four flights of stairs. I was sweating like a pig and panting like I run a thousand miles but I don’t care as long as my mom is okay. What would I do if she dies?  I have so many questions to her. I will miss her apple cinnamon pie that she cooks every new year.

 

I opened the door brusquely.

 

“SURPRISE!!” a loud booming sound of nicki minaj’s hit song super bass and a couple of cheers coming out from nowhere welcomed me. Lots of conffetis falling down unto me. what the ? Where’s my sick mom?

 

I scanned the whole room.

 

In front of me was my dad embracing me like there’s no tomorrow, Jessica unni looking so pretty with her hair in curls and leopard print jumpsuit was holding a large cupcake and taeminnie wearing a blue party hat. My mom was lying in the bed cheering for me too. Her left leg was in a cast and her neck has braces on it.

 

“Seriously? What’s this?” I asked furiously while tapping my studded flat shoes in the floor. I almost kill myself riding on that bloody airplane just to see them and this is what I got?

 

“YAH! Answer me. this is a hospital not a function room.” I said while giving them my fake angry glares. I saw them giving me a puppy face look. Even my dad was imitating the two fools while my mom tries so hard that it made her face twitch.

 

How could I stay angry with them?

 

I throw myself hugging my mom and dad

 

“Yah yah yah! My foot.” My mom shouted smiling at me while brushing my hair with her hands. She looked at me with tears on her eyes.

 

‘I’m glad you’re okay” my mom said to me. Dad approached s and sat on mom’s bed.

 

“But you’re not. What happened? I thought your almost dead. I’m preparing myself to be a cute orphaned girl but it turns out that you two were a lot stronger than two horses”  My mom slap my arms jokingly. She sits up straight by the help my dad.

 

And they began explaining to me that the phone call was just a prank.

 

“We know that you’ll never ever ride a plane, so we decided to make you worried. haha” my dad is weird. Didn’t they know I almost died worrying about them? He then began peeling oranges for my mom. He winks at me. This is creepy. My father is winking at me, my mother is giving me the oogly eyes, while my two friends are in the corner laughing to themselves like old lunatics.

 

I sighed

 

“And besides your 18th birthday will be on next week, I terribly miss my pretty daughter. Although Canada will be much safer for you, I’ll rather see you everyday and be with us. I miss my plum princess.” My mom is sniffing hard trying not to cry. They explained to me that my mom crashed on a tree while she was driving to work. They say that the road was slippery because it was raining on that day, luckily my mom wasn’t hurt that much. She just broken her leg and fractured her neck a bit. My mom is a tough cookie.

 

“Look at my face!” I exclaimed “I have dark circles around my eyes. I look like a panda” I pouted while taking a bite on the big velvet cupcake they gave to me. of course my mom asked my dad to get the cupcake and sliced it for me.

 

“You are acting like a boy Yoongie, what will my future son in law will say about that? Aigoo…” and then she laughed like a maniac. There’s a scheming aura on her voice. Something is fishy.

 

“Noona noona! Don’t worry , you’re still the prettiest noona ever for me!” Taeminie declared like he’s stating a fact. This kid really is creeping on me. he’s too cute when he looks like that.

 

“YAH!” Jessica unnie flicked Taemin’s forehead “I though I’m the prettiest noona ever?” she asked pouting. 

 

“Noona, you’re the prettiest noona yesterday, Yoong-noona is the prettiest noona forever. Besides, she’s younger than you” Taemin stuck his tongue out while Jessica ruffled his hair. I could hear Taemin begging for his life.

 

Then I heard someone knocking on the door.

 

“I’ll get it” Taemin jumped out from the sofa and went to open the door.

 

“Hyung?!”

 

“Omo… my handsome son in law is here.” my mom began to battle his eyelashes like a peacock. My dad stood up and gave him an embrace like they were friends since forever and Sica unnie asked him to drink some apple juice and taemin? He’s acting like he just seen a celebrity. His eyes were twinkling.

 

“Y-YAH! What are you doing here?” I asked flabbergasted.

 

“To visit my cupcake.” He said smoothly.

 

Jaejoong Kim walking inside the hospital room with a bouquet of mixed sunflowers and gerberas and some flowers that I don’t know the name. what the hell is he doing? Is he trying to win my mom? what happened while I’m gone?!

 

He turned his head and looked his way to me. I shiver a bit. The intense look from his eyes, his jet black hair, that chocolate abs rippling underneath his shirt, and his familiar smell of his cologne,  Jaejoong look so good as usual. I feel like the entire room was so small. I feel like being gripped again.

 

He smiled at me and I died again.

 

I tried to distract myself by playing tetris battle on my phone but I can sense that he’s approaching me. Think Yoona.  Think! Siwon told me that Jaejoong is a dangerous guy and I know his right but I can’t help myself. I feel like throwing myself over him and touch his darn y back. O_o No.. I’m not a okay. I have my dignity.

 

“Wanna have some coffee?” he asked effortlessly

 

Something inside me told me not to go with him but my heart tells otherwise.

 

 

“S-sure.” Darn I stammered again.