Chapter 4

Summer Bliss

Mesmerized - II

 

 

 

‘So Yoona is her name.’

Jaejoong said to himself as he emptied his glass of vodka.

“What a bore!” Sunny exclaimed. “Unnie, you should try this. It’s good. Perfect for cold summer nights like this” she added. Sunny was pertaining to the tequila rose that she herself prepared.

It turns out that Sunny’s father owns club CX, which is one of the most popular clubs in the whole city and now they are enjoying the perks of saving his only daughter. He instantly gave them the most exclusive room. It doesn’t only boast of its cool chic interiors but also the view it offers. In their midst is the panoramic view of the whole city all by themselves.  

Breathtaking…

But his only attention is on the girl in front of him, who interests him more than anything else inside the room. He is actually tempted to take pictures of her, biting her lips as she politely declines the offer but to no avail. The smaller girl is very determined and alas poor Yoona takes the shot.

He wants to stop Sunny from making Yoona drink more but the girl is very persistent. So after the 5th shot of tequila, the pale, creamy complexion was gone. Yoona’s face and whole body turned red as a tomato.

“I think that’s enough”  Jaejoong took Yoona’s arm and stopped her from drinking her 8th glass. He has this feeling that this Sunny girl was scheming something.

“b-but I’m nooot drunk yet.”  Yoona tried to stand up but her knees failed her. Luckily, Jaejoong caught her in his arms before she drops and hit the floor.

“Jaejoong-sshi, I think you should bring her home.”

Sunny looking pleased, helped him carry Yoona downstairs. She also checked Yoona’s wallet to know her address.

“I’ll text you later jaejoong-sshi! Take good care of her, OKAY?!”

“…………………”

kom shhhhema-ri-ga 
han chi-be-yi-shho 
appa gom -hic
om--ma gom 
ae-gi ghhhom…


It’s already 2:00 in the morning when they left the club. The few people remaining on the streets are looking at them. He thought that the drunken state of Yoona will be peaceful but boy he was wrong.  She keeps on pointing and saying something that he couldn’t understand.

One moment she's saying that love is very funny and confusing, she's blabbering about how a simple ice cream can make her happy, how she love wasabe, and then now she’s singing. and she sure love the 'three bears' song because she's singing it over and over.

He chuckled.

Every passing moment with her was getting more interesting. He doesn’t care if his back will get sore from carrying her piggyback style because actually he enjoys every passing minute of it.

It didn’t take long ‘til he found her house.

I guess this is her room. Jaejoong said to himself. He carefully puts down Yoona on the bed and removes her blazer.

 Control, jae.  He couldn’t help but stare at Yoona’s sleeping face. She looks so peaceful and beautiful.

Breaking his thoughts was a ring from his phone. A message from an unknown number.

 

                    “JAEJOONG!!! HELLO.

                     This is Sunny, well I’m just checking out if my Unnie is OKAY in yer hands?

                     Call me back ASAP!

                     and oh I SAW YOU STARING AT HER.. NOT ONCE BUT MANY TIMES!! ~hehe ^___^

                     I hope I helped youuuuu. Peace J”

 

“So this is what she’s scheming…” he sat on the bed and gently tucked the blanket over her.  He leaned on her still examining her face.

“Op-paa!”  Yoona opened her eyes. He winced as he saw how seductive and naughty her eyes were. How can he control himself? How come she looks so seductive with just her big brown eyes? This is getting harder.

“Oppaa!”

Yoona hug him and he froze by the moment her skin touches him. He frowns. A beautiful lady and a man like him in a bed. If it was those girls he used to play. It will be easy ripping their clothes off but she’s different. She looks seductive but so innocent. She’s not trying hard hell she’s not even trying.

God knows how he’s losing himself but he don’t like the idea of taking advantage if this situation. He’s a gentleman through and through.

“Maybe I should stay a bit.”

x