Chapter 1

Summer Bliss

Who art thou?

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
Oh fudge.
 
My head hurts like hell.
 
I usually enjoy sunrise but not today, This is definitely not the day to enjoy waking up and getting out from the comforts of your uber soft queen size bed, warm big fluffy pillows, and of course away from mr. bear, my large teddy bear that I have since I'm little.
 
Right now the warm sunshine rays hitting my face are unwelcome and strictly despised.
My head is like a watermelon being smashed repeatedly with a huge mallet. My body demands to sleep but my mind --Even in its state-- demands that I should get and fix my up.
 
Or else I'm will be late on the first day of the summer class I enrolled in... but how the hell can I fix myself when mr. bear is giving me a warm tight embrace that makes me feel so good that I'll rather be late than to get up. 
 
"Mmmmn..."
 
I snuggled more at mr bear.
 
Hey..
I didn't know that mr bear has large yummy biceps, sweet musky scent, and a cute nose.
 
OMO..I can't believe that all this time my sweet mr bear is a full grown man with handsomely and devilish features that made my sleepiness away. 
 
.......
 
wait a minute...
 
What the hell. This is not my teddy bear.
 
"Who the f.uck are you?!" 
 
Like a ninja, I get out from the bed and let myself on a fighting stance.
This man will be a dead meat even if he has this most gorgeous eyes, ivory smooth skin, and a body that even the gods from Mount Olympus will be envy upon seeing it.
 
I will definitely beat the crap out of him if he dared to touch me last night.
 
though i didn't care being touched by a gorgeous guy like him.  okay I'm weird. WHAT THE HELL AM I TALKING?
 
"YAH! Who are you?! what are you doing here?!"
 
I threw him a death glare and what do I get?
a chuckle from this half stranger who has chocolate abs and a dangerous aura circling around him.
 
"You are sweeter when you sleep cupcake."
 
"I'm gonna call the cops. You ert." I hissed. I get my purse and searched for my mobile phone.
 
"But you're my cupcake. Don't you remember what we did last night?" A playaful smile crept on the handsome face of the stranger
and I began to perspire. I have this hunch that I got drunk last night cause I smell terrible. I simply smell ALCOHOL.
and when I get drunk... I usually tend to forget the things I did during that time and there's ahuge possibility that this guy
is telling the truth or he's either taunting me.
 
"Relax. I didn't do anything yet to you. I was forced to bring to you here." He smirked
 
"You better say that you're telling he truth because I'll call the cops if it isn't."  I stop dialing my phone and gave him another round of death glares but didn't scare him.
 
The bastard slowly approached me and streched his hands towards mine.
 
"I'm Jaejoong and by the way I don't like flat chested girls."
 
What the hell.
 
x