10

Summer Bliss

A/N: Its a pretty long chapter. :)

 

Reunited

 

 

 

 

I thought I can bully him.

I thought it will be easy ditching his tutorial lessons.

Aish! That evil cute genius boy.

“Noona. Solve this or else Sica-noona will ban you from the kitchen.” So much for my bestfriend eh? Jessica snickered and sat beside Taemin. Both of them watching in amusement as I frown thinking for the right solution. Piece of cake.

I gave my paper after five minutes and he gave me an amused smile. 

“Good, Noona. You are better than I thought.”

“Don’t underestimate this” I pointed to my oh-so pretty face and we all laugh. We all call him Taeminie though he hated it. Sica and I swear to call him like that for the rest our lives. The cute boy pouted and handed me the second problem. He’s a good tutor mind you. He has this awesome teaching style…

 

BLACKMAILING.

 

If I don’t listen to him, there will be no choco pies for me.

If I haven’t read all my notes, the oatmeal cookies will be just a legend to my tastebuds,

and if I failed his weekly mock exams, I will be banned inside the kitchen. 

 

That punk .

 

He might be a genius, overachiever cutie but he will still remain a boy. I noticed how he super like drinking milk and keep on asking Sica-noona about what love is. That made Sica’s nose to bleed. 

Can’t blame the poor guy… Even I don’t know what love is.

My first love, Choi Siwon. Where the hell is he? It’s been years but I heard no thing from him.

“YAH! NOONA.”

“Oh.. sorry taeminnie!” I cooed and as a reply he rolled his eyes to me.

He cutely rolled his eyes! Omo omo omo. I will surely thank Jaejoong for making him my tutor. Don’t you love cute guys? <3

“I’ve been wondering noona. Why are you keeping that seemingly disgusting dirty teddy bear.”  Oh no... you don’t call mr bear disgusting or I’ll rip your head off. Taminie continued his on-the-spot lecture on how bacteria spreads fast on stuff toys like mr bear. He even handed me a bottle of sanitizer and told me to use it.

“HE IS NOT DISGUSTING.” I said in a loud eerie voice.

“He looks like that because I wanted to…” I swear that mr bear is the cleanest bear ever. He looks like that because I bring him wherever I went to. He’s like my security blanket. Ever since he found my bear and gave it back to me. We become inseparable, mostly due to a part that it was he, who brought it back.

I could feel his presence because of that bear.

 

-----

Our tutorial classes ended early because I’m not exactly feeling well. I maybe feeling a melodramatic just because my so genius-of-a-tutor reminded me of my first love which I’ve been waiting for almost four years now. I’ve been waiting for that person. He never breaks his promises especially to me. He’s my first friend whom I trusted the most after Sica.

I found myself sitting underneath my secret place. It becomes my habit to stare at the lake or just lie down under the moon and the stars. I slowly lift my hands as if reaching the stars. I remember when we used to do this all the time. We lie down on the grass and rant about different things. You see, we were serious seven and nine year old at that time.

I miss my bestfriend.

Well… maybe I should stop waiting and move on. I could search for him after I graduated college. I’ll fly back to Korea and be with mom, dad, him, and… Jaejoong. Wait the blasted second. Why is he popping out of my mind? Is this some sort of disease that I got while spending some time with that spawn of devil? This can’t be!

“ERASEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“You’re too cute.”

“I know.”

Then someone chuckled behind my back. I adjusted my 3D looking glasses just in case I’m seeing a ghost or someone’s playing a trick on me. I’m pretty sure that I only know this place…well except for Jae and..

“KYAAAAAAAAAAA!”

“HAHAHAHA”

Wait… I heard that laugh before.

“Y-you!” I pointed at him. Something inside me want to do several backflips but nooo… I’m not sure if it was him. I mean… I know that he is good looking and cool but why does this guy look so… perfect like Jaejoong. I mean...if he is what I think he is. Holy cow. I look so effin plain but what the heck.

“There. Do you remember me now?” he ruffled his perfectly styled hair into a mess and gave me a smile.

“SIWON!” I run to him “You STUPID STUPID PRETTY FACE” right there I threw myself into him and we collapse in the grounds with me siiting over him and did you think I embrace him? NO I gave him a punch in the face.

“Aw…that’s a pretty nice welcome home gesture. Still same old Yoona” he said while rubbing his now deformed jaw. Okay I must be over reacting.

“That’s for making me wait for you!” I said in between tears.  “No emails, No text messages, not even letters?  Ypu promised me!”

“I’m sorry. I know I was a big jerk but I’ll make it up to you. Let me explain okay?”

Who am I kidding? With that pretty face pouting and begging like a puppy and with his perfect bleeding lips, how can I stand being angry with him?

“And you better stand up because as much as I like this position…”

“Gee… you’re still the same.” I stand up quickly to prevent that awkward feeling around us. Siwon is really here. “You better have a great alibi because I won’t be easy to you Choi Siwon.” and because I’m still stunned that he’s here…

“Ouch! You’re still the sadistic type Yoona”

 

I pinched Siwon’s arm just to make sure he’s not a fragment of my delusional mind. I laughed uncontrollably as Siwon rub his arms and let out a small pout. He adjusted his leather jacket and brushed of the dirt of his shirt while I still eyed him like a candy. You see…this feel like sooo surreal.

 A moment ago, I was wishing to see him and puff! He’s here, standing in all his gloriousness in front of me.

 

“So Mr. Choi, where will you take m-” but before I even finished what I’m saying, he gently removed my glasses. I closed my eyes because his face is inches away from mine. “Never ever hide those beautiful eyes of yours.” He whispered at me and then he took my hand and it feels like electricity.

He led me away to the park

“I will not let him take you away from me”

“What did you say?”

“Nothing”

I am very sure that he said something serious because his face looks so determined but i did not dare to ask him again because I am enjoying this fleeting moment where we could hold hands and lie under the same starry sky like we used to, unaware that on the other side of the globe, Someone’s still watching me.

Hyung… Bad news”  

And with that his phone call ended.

 

-SB-

Author's Note:

Questions? ask me away :) click here I am so happy with this chapter because Siwon showed up and after this will be pretty much like a roller coaster ride because more characters will be introduced. My cousin begged me to update and when I visit this page i was touched because your comments. thank you so much for sticking to this fic. thanks for subscribing. :) I have a new fic. Its a DaraGon one..so if you're interested, just check it out. (shameless adverstising lol) thank you so much! 

<3