Chapter 13 + Author's Note

Summer Bliss

Author's Note: Bonjour! I just want to say how awesome SNSD is. Check out their MV of 'The Boys' They will surely blow your mind and let's keep #GirlsGenerationDay as a trending topic worldwide! I'll be updating more frequently because my hell month is over. Thanks everyone for supporting this fic. Anyhoo, if you have any questions please visit my tumblr (click here) comment and subscribe:>

 

 

 

Dreamlike

bed bugs bite

 

 

 

 

I always tell my friends that I enjoy sleeping. I love it to the point that I rather stay in my bed and go to sleep with mr. bear and the rest of my collection of stuffed  toys or lie down and read a good book than to go out with my few friends that I have here in the city. When I sleep, I always dream. I dreamt about different interesting things like I’m watching a tv series and I’m the main lead that’s why I develop a habit of recording my dreams on my black moleskin notebook with cute artsy silver doodles that Sica gave me when we first met.

 

 

Last night was the same.

 

 

The main lead in my dreams looks like me in every aspect except she was me when I first met Jessica unnie. It was so frustrating because though we looked alike, she is much prettier than me. She has shorter wavy hair and her brown eyes shine.  It seems that she was looking for someone. The girl in my dreams has this sort of charm that will entice you. With her far away look and glass like complexion even I wish that I was her.

 

Then it was so fast.

 

Blurry images

 

And a lot of blood

 

Am I dead?

 

I woke up sweating. It’s 4:13 in the morning. What was that? I grabbed my notebook and begin scribbling my thoughts. It was weird and at the same time it felt real like I was her but of course that cannot be.

 

 

“Noooonaaaaaa”

 

 

a dreary voice called my name.  I stopped my writing

 

 

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

 

 

 

I shouted so loud. It was Taemin sitting beside me in my bed. How come he’s here early in the morning? What is this kid? I tsked him. I want to strangle the living daylight out of him but he smiled so innocently A hearty laugh followed my scream and I looked furiously because I know that it was Sica. She was standing by the door with a digital camera on her hands. She approached the cute angelic kid sitting in my bed beside me and gave him a high five.

 

“Noona, you should stop drooling on your sleep and stop saying ‘no’” Taemin stand up and placed a couple of thick books on my bedside table. Shoot. Don’t tell me he’s making me read all those books?

 

“What are you talking about and what are those books for?”

 

“You murmured ‘no’ like you’re a ert.”

 

 

A what?  I buried my self in my thick blankets.

 

X

 

Siwon was here again. The moment we see him, Sica and I just sighed dreamily making me forget what I want to ask him. Maybe he had injury to remove it. Who wants an ugly scar on his body? Nobody

He seems busy with his laptop. Siwon was sitting across me. I steal glances at him to check what he’s up to but I can’t read his thoughts. Taemin on the other hand was on my right side and from the dorky Taeminie that we love whenever he tutored me he transforms into a sadistic brat. Very demanding and very easily annoyed.

 

But he looks so darn cute.

 

“Noona!” he shouted

 

“You will not understand this if you keep on glancing at that muscleman” he smirked again closing the thick physic textbook. He looked at me with his hand left hand under his chin. I want to poke his eyes and put it in a jar and preserve it.  What am I thinking?

 

“Look. Taeminie. I’m not in the mood for studying…” I said drooping my shoulders. “I don’t feel so good” I added. Taemin looked at me, examining me if I was just faking it up but he just nodded silently and proceed on checking my papers.

 

My mind is occupied with my dream last night plus the Siwon’s supposed to be scar in his shoulder blade. I barely remember the reason why he gained that but I feel like something is wrong.

 

“Are you alright Yoona-ah” he said adoringly

 

I smiled weakly and nodded, hoping that he will continue his work but again my dear best friend stood up and went beside me. He touched my hands.

 

I shivered

 

He smiled at me and offered his y shoulders. I can’t say no! So I let my head to rest on his right shoulder while he was holding my hand.

 

Taemin shot us a dark look but I ignored the kid. I closed my eyes savoring this moment. I should stop worrying and suspecting Siwon. He fulfilled his promise to me. He was here beside me. He cares for me.

 

But why does it feel like there’s missing?

 

I thought everything will be complete.

 

“Y-Yoona..” I opened my eyes and saw Sica-unnie looking so worried. She was biting her lips.

 

“What?”

 

“It’s your mom” She said with watery eyes. Sica began to sob as I rush to her side. She can be so dramatic but she looks so serious. She handed me the phone. I figured that it was an over sea's call from Seoul.  They won't call at the middle of the night unless it's a something important. My parents call every 4 in the afternoon.

 

Something is not right.

 

“W-what happened?” and I felt my eyes tearing as the voice on the other side of the line began to speak.