My Make Over Part 1

I Can Only Love Once

~Hello Hello Hello~ 

I woke up from my phone. I was thinking, "Wait my phone doesn't have an alram!"   I quickly crawl out of my bed and grabbed my cell phone. 

I answered, "Yaw Bo Seh Yo," with a tiring voice.

"YEAH!!! PABO," screamed Taemin. That woked me up to reality. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Your LATE!!" 

"WHAT!!" I looked at the time and it was 12:00. My eyes widen big like an owl's eyes. "I'm so so so so sorry. I'll be there at 1:00 pm. Okay?" 

"Okay! But don't come late again." 

"Anyo!!" I quickly get up and ran to my closet and pick an outfit under 5 minutes. Thats was a new record. I do a quick shower and grab my dryer. I quickly sit in my hello kitty computer chair, blow dry my hair and put it in a bun. I quickly put my dress and make up. It was hard putting my make up because girls tak about at least 1 hour to put it on (Right?). 

It was 12:50. My eyes wide again. I quikly grab my light brown, Coach bag-Taemin gave it to me 2 years ago. Then put my phone, makeup, wallet and my hello kitty house key in my bag. Also, put DayDay to her room, refill her water, and gave her food. I pet her and kissed for a god bye and ran out the door. I checked my watch and it 1:00 pm. I knocked on door so mant times, that my hand turned red. Taemin opened the door and quickly grabbed me inside. I asked, "Can you give some water... Please?!" I was so exhausted. As I wait I hear somebody come to the living room. It was Jonghyun and he was SHIRTLESS!!! I quickly look at him and then turned around. 

"Woah," said Jonghyun. "Sorry! I didn't know we had...guest." 

"It's alright," still looking away. 

"Can you give me that shirt, right next to you?" 

"Ummmmm.... sure!" I threw to him covering my eyes. Then Taemin came in and said, "Hyung. Next time keep your shirts in your room and put it on." Jonghyun was suprised he said that. Taemin gave me water and patted my head. 

"The plans today is a makeover," said Taemin demanding me to do it. 

"Why," I said finishing my water. 

"Beacuase... I don't want those people finding you and going to that shi*t school."Jonghyun just stood there watch us like an drama but, when he heard Taemin said a bad word, he goes up to Taemin flick him in the head. 

"Ouch! That hurt," said Taemin rubbing his forehead. I just laughed. 

"Don't say those words again. Go it," said Jonghyun acting as an parent. Taemin nodded. Then Onew came in. Onew looked at me and came running to me. He hugged so tight, I can hardly breathe. 

I said," Nice to meet you again, Oppa Onew."

"How are you," said Onew still hugging me. 

"Onew, your going to kill her," said Jonghyun. He finally let go of me. I similed at him. Jonghyun came up to me and asked, "What's your name?"

"Ohhhh.. I forgot! My name is Mae Ri," with a cute simile. Jonghyun shaked my hand and hugged me. Taemin opened his eyes and removed Jonghyun. I was wondering why. Taemin grabbed my bag and said, "Lets go!" I nooded. Onew started the car. Taemin sat in the front, while, I sat in the middle. My left was Key -They carryed him to the car- and my right was Jonghyun. Taemin asked, "Will you be okay?" I answered lying, "Yes," and similed. And we headed off. 

------------------------

First stop the worlds most famous beauty parlor, "Most Beauty". Only K-pop stars can afford it. It was awarded the best supplies, any kind of style you can think or pick, and best stylist. I was in shock to be here. I saw Lee Hon Ki, G-Dragon, and OMG... Se7en!! Am I in a dream? Taemin dragged me too a stylist. Her name was Miss. JuRi. 

Miss.JuRi is ranked 2 in Korean and 3rd in the whole world. She design the hair and clothes for SHINee, EXO, and MissA. She is really young. She is only 20. I'm so lucky because she will be my hair stylist today. 

I greeted my self and she gave me simlied. As she walked to get her tools, Taemin whispered, "You gave her a good impression". I looked at him but then he pushed me to the chair. She went to them and talked about my new look. It took about 5 mintues talking about my change. Taemin said, "It might take while okay? So hold on! Will be right back!" I nooded. I waved a goodbye to them. 

"Okay let's get started," said Miss.JuRi. 

"Okay," I said nervously. 

"When was the last time you got you hair cut?" 

"Ummmmm.... 6 moths ago. I think!"

"Really? Your hair so healthy! There is no split ends."

"Oh! Thank you! I don't curl my hair alot or blow dry it. I just shampoo and condtion."

"Your lucky! Not all girls have pretty hair." After I was done changing into a bright pink robe, she took me where you wash your hair. I took seat between MInzy. She looked at me and I forgot she was one of the judges. I quickly grabbed a kiwi and put it on my eyes and then grabbed a towel, to cover my face. Minzy asked if I was from Hanjoom High but, I denied. 

----------------------------------------------------- 

Here is the 1st part..... I'm still writing the 2nd part!! Sorry if its long!!!!