My Nephews Wedding Part 2

I Can Only Love Once

They were saying thier vows. I was crying like heck. One of my uncles which was close to me gave me his handerchief. I tried to blow my noise quietly. I looked at Taemin and he was holding his laugh. I wipe my nose. And I gave him a death stare. But he was trying to hold his luagh. I was done crying...finally. Then they were accepting each other and put thier rings.

 The precher said, "Everybody stand for the new couple." Everybody what thier were told. "Now, you may kiss the bride." Everybody was cheering. It was the new couple then the bridesmaids. I got together again with Taemin. 

He kept smiling and said,"Your eyes are puffy." 

"Be quiet, pabo," I said still smiling. 

"Your the Pabo." Then he tripped me. 

"YEAH!!!" 

"Hahahahahaha. You should see your face." 

"I'm going to get you!" 

"There they go," said Myung-Hee. 

"I know sweetie," said my nephew. We were chasing our self until I tripped. 

"Ow! It really hurts," I said.

"Really? Where does it hurt," Taemin asked. 

"Right here!" And I pushed him. 

"That's no fair. You tricked me." 

"Nobody said I cannot do that." I stick my tongue and he kept chasing me. I felt like we were in 2nd grade again. As were done chasing each other. I put back my sandals and we went to the main lobby. We sat by the new coupe. We were laughing, drinkind some good wine, and about thier honeymoon. Their going to Hawiia. There so lucky. Taemin brought me at his house. 

"Kamsaminda, for letting me stay until I found Auntie," I said. He hugged me and said, 'No Problem." I quickly get my sweatpants and t shirt and take a realaxing and long bath. After that gorgeous bath, I dry my hair and open the door. It was Key. I really never meet him. 

"So you're the famous Mae Ri," he said. 

"Yup! Why am I famous?" 

"Come here," he said. The he whispered, "Taemin has pictures of you in his phone, laptop, and camera. Talks about me alot. And tried to talk to his manager to have you again." When I heard this I toally blushed. 

"Omo! Your blushing," Key said. 

"No, I'm not!" I tried to get my way then I tripped. Then Key caught like he was going to kiss me. Taemin came in the room and Key dropped me.   

Taemin had to get his toothbrush and left. I was still in the ground. 

"Sorry," said Key. 

"It's okay," I said. 


Here is the Update! I know it;s not long! Promsise for a long on.

Please Commment and Subcribe. 

Thank you for your support fro, Viewers, Subcribers, and Friends!!!

Love JOYJOY!!!!!