My Sister Betrayed Me!

I Can Only Love Once

It's been days since I called Taemin. I wondered where is he? Why doesn't he call or pick up? Is it over? I kept thinking those questions over, over, and over. I tried calling him for one last time. But, no answer. Someone knocked on my door. 

"Come in, " I said. It was Kai. He was carrying a try filled with food. I looked at the clock and I forgot its breakfeast time. He put the tray in fornt of me. He got me eggs with bacon and the side of rice. But there was a second plate. He was going to eat with me. He let me taste it first. It taste really good. The flavor are dancing in my mouth. "It's yummy," I said. He smiled at me. It remind me of Taemin. How he well give me lunch, smiles, and his warmth he gave me. I hope Taemin is okay! 

"After this you want to see Taemin," I asked. 

"Um.... Okay," he said. After we were done, I told Kai to wait for me outside of my room. I wanted to change. I pick this cute street fasion, put down my hair, and black and 2 incch heel boots.  

I walked out and I said, "I'm ready." I walked first. His face froze. I didn't know what was wrong with him 

~Kai Thinking~ 

WOW! She is really really beautiful. I wish Mae Ri will know soon how I feel about about you. Wait! She is dating somebody, and he is my best friend too. 

Note: I had to tell the readers how Kai was thinking. 

~End of Kai's Thinking~ 

We reached to Smet. Entertainment Building. I went up to one of them but it was Jessica. OMG!! It's been a long time I saw her since Tennis Camp. We've been best friends. We totally hugged and she started to tear.  

She said, "OMG! It's been a long time." 

"I know," I said in english. She chuckled. 

Then I asked,"Have you seen Taemai," In english. 

"He is over there," she said and pointed. She hugged me and I waved a good bye and she did too. Kai took me to this waiting room. I waited and then Taemin came in. I ran up to him and hugged him. I evened cried. I was so happy to him again. I wiped my tears. 

"Why didn' t you answer my calls, pabo," I said. He didn't answer me. 

"Answer me, Taemin," I said. 

" I don't know you," he said. What! I'm his bestfriend for life and I'm his girlfriend. 

"What," I said. 

"I said, I don't know you," he screamed and he grabbed my arms and throw it out. I catched him and I said, "You know me...I'm your girlfriend." 

"No your not! Now let go off me." I did and I dropped to me knees. 

I screamed, "I thought you were so supposed to protect me." I cried my heart out. It's like the day my mom died in the room. The he dissapered. Kai came up to me and he said, "I'll talk to him for you!" Kai tried to catch up but Taemin went to the room. He opened the door a little bit to hear the coversation. 

"I did want you want," sad Taemin. 

"I know but you have to do one more thing," said Mae Ri sister. Kai said softly, "Thats her sister." 

"So why did you make me break up with her sister? Your mom wants me to marry your sister." 

"I know but, I want Kai to marry her." 

"But your mom's will!" 

"How about she will decide on who to marry," Said Taemin. 

"Okay! We will have a deal!" And Kai ran told me everything. I was so shocked I wanted to go to the room and slapped her. I stood up, whiped my tears and I bargged  into the room. My sister was happy to see me but I wasn't. I go up to her  and slapped her. I hit her so hard she went to the ground. Everybody was in chock. 

"Mae Ri," said my sister. 

"I don't want to talk to you anymore. You make Taemin tried to forget me when Mom, our only mom wants me to marry Me Taemin. And that's that. You know that I liked Taemin since I meet him. And you want to break Mom's word. How dare you call your self her daugther and my sister." I walked with my head up high. I called my Auntie to pick me up. I told her everything. She wanted to help me so she changed my life. 


Thanks for Commenting, Subscribing, and Liking it!!!

Please Comment and Subscribe!! 

NO silent readers!! DON"T be shy!!! 

I'll take harsh or nice comments!!

Love Joyjoy!!!! <3