Planning Our Wedding!

I Can Only Love Once

We weren't at our room, resturant or any where else. We are at my Taemin's Auntie's house. She is also helping out for the wedding. She kept talking most of the time. I just kept getting confused. She showed a bunch of wedding reception pictures, cakes, dresses and many more. I looked at Taemin. He looks like he doesn't to be here. 

"So here are some cake examples," said Auntie Lee. 

"Okay," I sad. We diccused about our wedding cake before. We both wanted and 3 story cake. The filling will be chocolate with a with spread. A smiple and black desgin and our wedding picture at the top. 

"I'll make it happen," she said. She was really good at this job. Then our schdule for tomorrow is wedding dress, tux, and brides maids shoping. I picked my american friend, Giselle, and my sister. She was happy when I taked to her again and I apologized for actting so mean to her. But she said it was her fault. So me and my sister tight again. "Did you guys pick out the guest list already?" We nodded and showed her. 

"There is about 400 poeple," I said. 

"Ohh! You want a big wedding?" 

"Yes," said Taemin. It was his idea, not mine. I swear. He wanted to invite TVXQ, SNSD, Super Junior, many idols, and then there his family. I was going to invite, my friends and family. Including the ones in the U.S. So we counted everyone and we got 400. 

"Okay, What time will be your wedding?" 

"We want it around 1:00," he said. I guess Taemin knows what he is doing. I was suprised. 

"Okay, And your theme is..." 

"Like hawaiian. So, the wedding will take place at the beach and we will eat lunch inside," I said. 

"Okay, I got all the informtion I need, for now." 

"Okay, Kamsaminda," I said and bowed. 

"Your welcome," she said. I took my purse and my jacket and waited for Taemin at the door. 

*At the Coffee Shop*

"What's next on your Aunt's list," I asked, then I sipped some of my frappe. 

"Wedding Dress fitting," he said. 

"Yeah! I was waiting for that activiti." 

"Have you ever went dress shopping before?" 

"Yes! My Mom's sister was gettindg married and we went to this shop. She tried a bunch of dresses but she couldn't find her perfect one. Then, she made me and big sis try on some. We had blast and I have pictures of it too." I showed him the pictures. He just kept smiling until he started to laugh. "What are you laughing at?" 

"Nothin." Still looking at my phone and laughing. 

"Let me see." 

"Hold on!" I was trying to be patient about it but I couldn't take it anymore. I was about to grabbed my phone out of his hands but he already put it on my lap. "I'll be back!" 

"Where are you going?" 

"Bathroom." I looked at my pictures but they seem fine. I wondered what he was laughing about. 

*Men's Bathroom, Taemin's POV*

I can't stop laughing. I need to take a break fr second. The picture was Mae Ri as the groom while her sister was the bride. It caught my eye because she hid her in the hat and drew a mustache. Hahahahaha..... I can't stop laughing! After cooling down, I was thinking about something. 

I thought, "Lee Mae Ri. That sounds good! I wish we become a happy family. And I will try my best to make you and our family happy." 

I walked out and I see Mae Ri smiling at me. "I'm happy that I picked you." 

*Mae Ri POV, At Wedding Dress 101*

"Anneyounghaseyo," said a guy. 

"Annyounghaseyo," we said and bowed. 

"You don't have to bow! Thank you for picking Wedding Dress 101! How can I help you with." 

"My sister is gettig married and soon and she needs to find her dream dress," someone said. That voice sounds farmiliar. I turned around and it was my Unnie! I ran up to her and hugged her.  

"Okay, Come this way Miss.." 

"Just call me Mae Ri," I said and followed me. 

I went to a room fillied with two lady assitant and a bunch of fanshio tools. He looked at me and measured my waist then he said something that I can't understand. One of the ladies jolt down what he said and she left. While the other one measured my feet for my shoe size and my height. 

"Okay, Mae Ri. Let me guess you just want a simple dress with a black belt and strapless and the color will be white." 

"Woah! Your amazing! How did yu know?" 

"My years of being a fashion designer." 

"Here you go sir," said one of the assitant, she was handing the dress to him. He put it up and he smilied. 

"Mae Ri, my assitants will help you put in on and I'll wait for you outside the door," he said. 

"Okay!" He left and closed the door. 

"Are you ready miss," both of them said in a chorus. 

"Yup!"

The dress I picked was he described: 

 

But my hair will be down and my shoes are simple and not a high a heel.

When I was finished, the two ladies opened the door and the owner mouth dropped. 

"Wow! Mae Ri you look gorgeous," he said checking my dress. 

"Kamsaminda," I said blushing. He let out his hand and showed me the way. He told me too wait and when he says,"Where is your beautiful bride," Thats when I show myself. 

He went on stage and says, "Are you guys ready to see her." 

"Yes," screamed my sister. I peeked and I see her taking out her phone. I was getting embarresed. I looked at myself in the mirror for the last time. 

"Okay then. Here is your beautiful bride." I step out and I walked until the owner was. I turned around and smiled. 

"OMG! Look at your self sis. You look gorgeous," said my sister. She stepped on stage and looked at my dress. She really liked the design of the dress. She took aloth f pictures but it was mostly the dress. 

"Taemin how do I look," I asked smiling. He came up to me and pt my hair back of my ear. 

"You look beautiful," he said. Then, he kissed me. The owner was suprised and my sister took a picture. 

"I love you," he said. 

"I love you too," I said. 


Mianhae for the late update. We have 2 or 3 more chapters to go!

Thanks for supporting the story. 

The more views, subscribers and comments it makes me countine this story. 

Thank you again you for SUPPORTING IT!!!!