My First Night With SHINee

I Can Only Love Once

I changed to my Hello Kitty Pjs; I got them in Japan. Then, I grabbed my hello kitty blow dryer. While I was in the middle of blowdrying my hair, I heard a knock. 

"Come in," I screamed. It was Onew and he was holding a photo album. He sat on the bed and he told me to sit. I did what I was told. He opened the photo album and it baby photos. I was staring at them. 

"There so cute," I said, looking at the pictures and taking my time. I found this one interesting. It was a boy dressed up as a girl. I took it out from the photot album. I was examining this photo.

"Onew, who is this," I asked. He looked at it and laughed. 

"You don't know who is that boy," he said still laughin. 

"Is it you." He stopped laughing and I was laughing. 

"That's not funny." 

"Yes! Is it." I stod up and ran out the door and screamed, "Onew was dressed as a girl!" Over and over. I kept screaming an holding the picture up. Onew was still chasing me. I went to my room and jumped up and down on my bed. Onew kept reaching for the picture. Then, I trpped on my foot and onew tried catching me but we both fell. He was top of me. I saw Onew face and it was red. 'Are you okay," I asked. He didn't answer me. Then we looked at he right. It was Minho and Jonghyun. They helped Onew up and then me. 

"Are you okay," asked Jonghyun. 

"I'm fine," said Onew. 

"I wasn't talking to you." 

"Well, then." 

"Mae Ri, Are you okay," asked Minho. 

"I'm fine," I lied. My right ackle started to hurt. Minho looked at me. 

"Try to walk?" 

"Okay." I walked normal and try to hid it with my face. 

"See, I can walk." 

"Okay, then! Good night then." All of them walked out and I close my door right away. I dropped down and I started to cry. It really hurts bad. This is the only injury hurts so bad I started to cry. I heard footsteps. I quickly hopped to the bed, cover my feet, wipe my tears, and pretend to sleep. It was Taemin. He sat next to me. He touched my hair then my face. I turned to him so I face him. My ackle really hurts. I wanted to cry. Taemin kissed my forehand and said, "I Love You". Then, he left I sat up and felt my forehead. For a sceond I forgot my pain in my ackle. I had to get ice pack. I stand up with foot and hoped quietly. I open the door and it scared me. I fell back and It was just Taemin. 

"You scared me pabo," I whispered.  

"I'm the pabo! Where are you going," he asked. 

"I'm going to get some..." I couldn't tell the truth. He gave his hand. I got up slowly and leaned on my good foot. 

"What' worng with your foot," he asked.

"Nothing."

"Come here and walk to me," he said while taking a few steps back. "Come." I waked normal but when I finally got there I couldn't take the pain anymore. I fell in front od Taemin. I started to cry because of the pain. Taemin carried me like a bridal style. I kept crying and he brought to his room. I took his pillow and screm in pain. Taemin took my foot slowly and put on his thigh. 

"Where does it hurt," He ased. I remove my face from the pillow, wipe my tears and pointed where it hurts. He gently press down. He put some heating ointment. Then put 2 then slices of potato and wrapped it with bandages. I bowed and said," Kamsam..." I couldn't finish because he suddenly hugged me. "Don't say a word," he said. I was suprised. "But.." I said.  But, he told me to be quiet.  I looked at him and I kissed him. He was suprised. (Do you get why  he is suprise. Write your answer in the comment section. LOVE to see your comments.) Then he kissed me. He kept going. I tried to make him stop but wouldn't work. Then we lied down still kissing. Then he went to my neck. "I hope we don't do it yet," as I kept thinking it over and over. But then he stopped. I was releaved that we didn't go to that stage. I heard snoring. I chuckled a little bit. I slowly moved my head and he was already sleeping. I chuckled and played with his hair. 

"Good Night, Taemin. And I also...Love you," I said falling asleep. 


Hope you Like this update. I'll try harder to make it better. So please like it. 

Please Comment  and Subscribe! 

Love Joyjoy!!!! 

Love my  Viewers, Subcribers and MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!