The Day Before The Bid Event!

I Can Only Love Once

It's already been 2 1/2 months and tomorrow was the BIG event! It was like yesterday I just met him. I grabbed my coffee and went to the balconey. I looked at the beautiful city of Seoul and sipping my delicious vanilla coffee. Then someone hugge me from behind. I looked up and it was Taemin. My friend, boyfriend, finace and husband. 

"Excited," he asked. I nodded. Then he took my coffee and sipped some. 

"Hey, get your own," I said chuckling. He ignored what I said and kept looking at the view. 

"Here is Mr. and Mrs. Lee," siad Key. We both looked at him. My reaction was blushing and being embarrased and as Taemin, he blushed and smilied. 

"Stop it, Key," I said hiding my cheeks. 

"What's worng Mae Ri? Are you blushing? Huh?" 

"Key, leave her alone," said Taemin. 

"Okay," Key said sitting down. We just talk about random stuff. Like the weather, the futrue, clothes and children. 

"So, wants your limit for children," asked Key. I looked at Taemin and looked back at Key. 

"Were to young have a child, Key," I said. Well, it's true. 

"Come on, I want to be called Uncle," Key whinned. 

"YEAH! I'll get in trouble if the manager knows I have a kid already," said Taemin. 

"Okay, but I hope I'll get a nephew soon though," he said crossing his arms and pout. I went up to Key and whispered to Key. And he screamed like a girl. 

"Taemin is that true," he asked. Taemin nodded and sh him. Key was jumping for joy and kept doing his happy dance. I laughed because he made some weird moves and face expression. I went back to Taemin. 

"I hope it's a boy," he said rubbing my stomach. 

"Wae," I questioned. 

"So he can follow my foot steps." I chuckled. "Wae? He can't follow his daddy?" 

"Yes but, I wanted a daughter though." 

"Well, see who wins?" I nodded. Then Key came back with Minho, Jonghyun, and Onew. 

"Tell them the news," said excitedly. 

"Should we tell them," I asked Taemin. 

"Ani," he said while he shook his head. 

"Come on just tell us," said Onew showing his puppy face. I giggled. 

"Ani," Taemin kept saying. The more Taemin said, "Ani", thee more they pleaded. But tehy also got louder. 

"Okay," Taemin screamed. He nodded at me. 

"Minho, Onew, and Jonghyun, your going to be a uncle soon," I said happyly. 

"OMG! Congrats," they in a chorus. All them squished me with the hug. Minho and Jonghyun tackled Taemin to the ground. While, Onew ask to feel my stomach. I nodded. 

Onew said, "Become a healthy baby okay? I want to be strong as Taemin and Nice as your mom." I was happy what he said. I hugged him. 

"Kamsaminda, Onew," I said. 

"No problem," he said. 

"Let's celebrate," said Minho. Everybody agreed. All of them set off to go get food while Taemin and me stayed home.We set up the plates, forks, spoons and cups. I also brought wine but for me I'm just going to bring soda and water. After three hours of watching Coffe Prince, all of them came back and brought EXO, Super Junior, SNSD, and TVXQ. I was happy. All of them hugged me and I get to see Jessica again. She screamed in front ofe me and hugged me soo tight. 

"I'm happy for me, Mae Ri," said Jessica. 

"Gomayo," I said smiling. Everybody got thie food and drink. All of us at this huge big buffet. I was suprised. I gethers the dishes and started to wash it. Then, Jessica came and help dry them. So, we got some girls talk. 

"So, excited for tomorrow," she said. 

"Yes! My Taemin will be my husband and become a dad in the future," I said smiling about it.

"OMG, Mae Ri! I can't beileve you guys will have a child soon." 

"Yup! He even was happy about it." 

"Is it boy or girl?"

"We don't know yet?" 

"Do you want a girl or boy?" 

"I wanted a girl but Taemin wants a boy." 

"Why does Taemin want a boy?" 

"So he can follow his goot steps," I mimcked Taemin. Jessica reaction was falling down with laughter. 

"WOW! Taemin is unbeliveable." 

"Yup, but that's what he thinks." 

"I hope you get a girl. I want to dress her up." 

"That's I want to do." We kpet talking about having a child and everything. We giggled and laughed. Then, when we finished, they were doing karaoke. It was Key and Minho was singing, "Keep your head down," it was funny because they did their own pardoy of it. I checked the drinks but, none of them dranl wine. So, I put it back and put more soda and water. After people and people were singing, they made me and Jessica sind an english song. We kpet looking for a english song. We picked, Back at one by Brian Mcknight (http://youtu.be/GfROlDvi7Xg). Jessica started the intro and I did the chorus. Everybody was in shocked I had a voice. They didn't expect this voice to come out. Even Jessica was suprised. After were down, everybody cheered.

"Hey! There is the new SM Town Trainee," said Shindong. Every body laughed, including me. I shooked my head and I was in embrassed. I went back and sat next to Taemin. He kissed my forehead. 

"Good job, Mae Ri," he said. 

"Gomayo, Oppa," I said ebarrassed. After, 3 more hours we crashed. I woke up until 5 am and woke up Taemin and we started to head down to salon with the showers and baths. We got seprated into rooms and we started to get ready.  


Mianhae for thatlate update! Hope you like it!!! 

I hope you like it and forgive me for my tardyness for this story. 

I hope you like it!!