My Date with Minho!

I Can Only Love Once

I woke up 10 am. I know its very late. I quickly get ready and use some of Miss Ju Ri tips. It came out really well. I put on a white, floral shirt with some tanish shots amd boots. Also, don't forget my brown backpack. Filled with my make up, wallet, camera, and a present for Minho. I got him a scarf because today was suppose to get windy after 1:00. I walk out the door and I see Minho on his car. His car was a nice 2012 red mustang. I always wanted a mustang when I was little. Minho waved and quickly came up to me. He gave me hug and walked to the car. He is was a gentlemen and open and close the door. 

I asked, "Where are we going?"

He answered," Well... you are going to expirence a competition." 

"What kind of competition?" 

"Singing!" 

"WHAT!!!" 

"Is there anything wrong?"

"Ummmm.. no... It's just...." I always had stage fright ever since I was little.

"Let me guess..... you have a stage fright?" I nodded. And then he hugged me and patted my head. "It's okay, I'll protect you!" I heard that before....

*FLASHBACK* 

.......""I promise your mom before she died that... I would protect you no matter what."...... 

I just remembered Taemin saying that to me eerytime I go somewhere or do something out of the blue. Minho had started the car and woke me up from my world to reality. As were passing some stores and houses, I didn't notice we were already here. Minho told me to stay and he went to the tables to sign us in. I looked around and it was the same judges and then I heard one the staff say, "Were going on live in 3...2...1..." The worst thing of stage fright live is being on LIVE!!!! 

The host came out and said, "Welcome ladies, gentlemen and kids! You all have been waiting to see you who will go to Dream High. we will only take one talented and lucky boy/girl. As you see our lovely and handsome judges. -Crowd is clapping- Please introduce your self!" 

"Anyo, I'm Minzy from 2NE1. I'm happy to be a judge and reprsenting Dream High!" everybody was screaming and cheering. 

"Good Morning!!!" Su Ho got everybody to scream. "Thank you for those who will compete and good luck to those." 

"Hello," said Jay. "I hope out contestants will work hard to our competition." 

"Hi," said Minho. "I bring luck to the contestants and also to my special girl." 

The host said, "WOW Minho. Do you have her in this competition?" 

"Yes," said Minho. 

"Do you think she will win this?"

"I have faith in her!"

"Okay then! Lets have our first singer! Welcome to the stage Ka Ya!!!" Everybod started to clap. And I saw her brething so heavy and walked on the stage. She introduce her self and bowed. She started to sing. She off key on the high notes by a little and in the end she was flat. What I was thinking all the judges were saying. So I was right! I was number 10. So I was last! I took a little bit of water and breathe. As the contestants go up there were some who are flat, sharp, and was almost to perfect. When the manger called on "Number 10! Please get ready! Number 10! Please get ready!" I was gettig nervouse but I have to imagine a empty room. 

The host introduce me, "Our final contestant Mae Ri!" Everybody was cheering. I took my final breathe and walke on stage. "Anyounghasehyo" and I bowed. 

"You look so cute," said Minzy. 

"Is this the girl," said Jay. 

"Yup," said Minho with confindence.

"What are you going to sing for us this afternoon," said Jay. 

"I'm going to sing "We were in Love by T-Ara and Davinhi." Everybody was suprise. 

"Okay then, lets hear you." I looked at the erson and he clicked play. The music started... when I hit the that first note the judges were so suprise. Even the crowd. As i rapped the part everbody started to cry and when I hit the note really in tune Minzy started to cry. As the sng ended everybody and including the judges gave me an standing ovation. I started to cry. Minzy was wiping her tears and eyes. 

"Mae Ri. Mae Ri. Why did you sing this song," said Minzy. 

"I sang this song whie back when I was 8. My mom had just died and today is her death anniversity today." When I told my mom had died today everybody started to cry again. 

"So, every year you will listen to this song tod," questioned Jay. 

"Wel.... no.... every year this day I will go to my mom's grave and just sing this song from my heart. I know that she is listening to this song." 

"How long have been singing," said Minho 

"I started when I was about 3," I chuckled. 

"Your voice is so wonderful It's like I can sleep to it," said Minzy. 

"Kasaminda," I said. 

"Your voice was in tune and perfect. You were the best perfromer this afternoon."

"Really?" 

"Yes." I started to cry again. 

Minho was last and he said, "You blew me away with your voice. What school do you go to?" 

I said, "Hanjoom High."  

"Wait! Where you the girl who sang "Don't Say Goodbye," said Minho 

"Yes," I said so scared. I don't know what's going to happen. The judges gather and talked. After, 5 minutes they said something. They said, "Do you like to attend Dream High?" 

"Yes," I said, trying not to freak out. 

"Okay then, Welcome to Dream High," said Jay. 

"Thank you!!" And I bowed. I waled off stage and I saw my sister. I ran up and gave her a hug. I was happy to see my sister. 

"Great Job!!! You did amazing," said my sis. 

"Thank you," I said crying. And then Taemin, Onew, and Jonghyun came. I was suprised they were here. 

"Are you really going to Dream High," said Onew. 

"Yup! I have promise mom that I will enter Dream High and become a star." 

"Are you sure your ready," said Jonghyun. 

"Yes I am. My mom and my sister have been to Dream High and they have graduate. Now it's my turn and I'm determined."

"Fine! The you don't need me," said Taemin. He walked out by himself. 

Jonghyun said, "Don't worry. He will be okay!" I hope soo. 

--------------------------

Since that day me and Taemin and had not been taking to me for about a month. I have been leaving notes in his locker, voicemail and text message. But no reply. I hope he is not mad at me anymore. 

---------------

I know it's not long as the other 3 chapthers I hope you like it and I will bring back my very first story, "Love Circle."