First Day At Dream High

I Can Only Love Once

I woke up at 6:00 am. I had no clue why I would wake up this early. I couldn't go back to sleep so I just I got ready for school. Since I was transfered to Dream High, I got a new list for supplies. The list I go was different. I had to but my own dance shoes, lock, and new books and notebooks. My sis and enough money to buy my uniform and; during spring break I had about 3 day jobs and 1 night job. Everyday I would always see Taemin everytime I worked. I tried to say "Hi" but no replay. 

I finished putting on my uniform and my big sis help me do my hair and now I look pretty: 

As I walk out of my house I always check if I have everything. I got eveything and I was off. It was a little bit far but, I managed to get there in time. As I was looking for the office to get my new schedule and the map of the school, I saw Taemin and his friends. I hid behind a wall and watched him. I waited until they move. As I watching them one of his friends saw me. So, I quickly ran for my life. I stopped when I reached a fountin. I was looking around and nobody was here. Then, I looked at my watch and class doesn't start until 9:00 am and its 8:30 am. I started to walk and drinking my water bottle. As I was looking arouns and didn't see who was in front off me, I bumped into someone. When I bowed and said, "Sorry" he got mad and then I looke at him he was wet. I was in shocked.

I said, "I'm really really sorry," I was frightened.

"Do you think sorry will be enough," he said.

"No," I said softly.

"This fabric cost more then your house." 

"I'm sorry."

"Shut up! I don't want to hear a single word." and then he pushed me to the ground. All of his friends laughed except for one. After they all left, one of them stayed back and helped me up. I bowed and said, "Kamsaminda." He said, "Your Welcome." He walked away. I didn't even ask for his name. I looked again but he dissapered. I look at my closk and it was 8:40. I quickly get to the office. I was breathing heavy. some lady asked, "Are you Jang Mae Ri?" I couldn't say a word. So I just nod. She gave me my schedule and the schools map. My schedule looked like this: 


I walked in my 2nd period class (Today is B day - means period 2,4,6). I saw the same guy that helped me up. The teacher screamed,"Listen!" All the students quickly ran yo thier seats and sstayed quiet. "We have a new student in our class. Please introduce your self in English." 

"Hello! My Name is Mae Ri," I said in english. The teacher and my cassmate were shocked that I speak fluent in english.

The teacher asked in english, "Were did you learn english from?"

I answered in english, "My mom and my sis."  

"Well, your mom and sis did a great job." 

"Thank You!" 

"Ummmm... You can seat next to Kai." Kai looked and he waved his arm. I walked to my desk and Kai put his hand out. I shook his hand and he gave a smile. As were learning out lesson about idioms, the teacher would always ask me if its right or wrong. I did correct him a little bit. everybody face expression was happy. I heard that they hated learning English but, now they really enjoyed it. 

~Ring~Ring~Ring~  

"Time for break," screamed our English teacher. 

"Ummmm... Kai," I said shyly.

"Yeah," said Kai.

"I want to thank you for helping me out in the morning." When I finished my sentence,  I gave him slice of my home made chocolate cheesecake. It was warpped in a pink box. He opened and his face expression was cute.  

  

"Thank you! It looks yummy!" 

"Really?" 

"Do you have a fork with you?" 

"Yeah I do," and then I gave him the fork. He took a bite and his expression says he likes it. 

"Thank you again." 

"Your welcome." I gave him a smile and I left the room. I wonder through the hallways and found my locker. It was number M435. I opened with my key they gave me and it opened. I put all my stuff in there and my instrument. I heard someone waking, so I quickly lock my locker, put my key in my pocket, grabbed my bag and hid behind from the trach can. The trach can really stinks so I hold my breath. I picked to the side and it was Taemin. I tried not to freak out and looked again. I just notice that my locker was next to his. I was thinking: Will it be awkward when we see each other? Is he still mad? or Will he talk to me? And answers are really no noticeble yet. He was about to finished getting his things when Kai came up to him. I tried to get a gasp for air silently. I had no choice but to hear there conversation. 

Taemin said, "Where did you get that cheesecake?" 

"Ohhh... the new student Mae Ri gave it to me." 

"Really," he kinda sound sad. 

"It tastes really good. Do you want to try it?" 

"Ummmm... sure!" Taemin took a bite. 

"It taste really good. I really miss her cooking." 

"You know her?" 

"Yeah!" 

"Why didn't you talk to her? She was hiding in the bush in the morning." 

"YEAH!!!! I was it hiding," I screamed. Oh no! I blew my cover. I quickly tried to get out but Taemin grabbed me. 

He said, "PABO!!! Why are you evesdropping in our conversation. "

I said stuttering,"Umm-mmm-mmm I was looking for my-my contacts." 

"Liar! You don't wear contacts. You have 20:20 vision." 

"Sorry!" and he finally released my collar. 

"It's okay," and he looked down. 

~Ring~Ring~Ring~ 

"Time to go to class, Mae Ri," said Kai. 

When I was walking to my English classroom, I was thinking, 

"Finally faith helped  me on my quest. I can see him smile again. I can talk to him about my good and bad memories. He can support me all the way. I get to see him everyday too." 


~Hope you like the 1st Part of Mae Ri First Day of school.~

I will continue the 2nd Part. 

I will ask this question and please answer it int the comment scetion: 

If your bestfriend wouldn't talk to you for some unknow reason, 

how would you get her/him to talk to you again? 

I would write notes to my bestfriend, send her gifts and try everything 

to get her/him to talk to me. 

I can't wait to see your answer!