Our New House For Now!

I Can Only Love Once

"Wake Up, Wake up," said my Auntie, shaking our legs. Me and my sister were confused first. Then my Auntie pointed out og the window and our mouth dropped. There house was so huge.There so many plants and the roof color was green. 

Me and my sister got out of the cab and we had to get some fresh air and stretch our legs. My sister just streatch whil I do the splits. My leg is not a sleep anymore. My Auntie got our bags for us and she left already. We didn't have to pay her or say goodbye. My sister pat my back and said, "It's okay! Will see her soon," while I was still doing the splits. 

"Can you help me," I asked my sister. She grabbed both of my hands and pulled me up. 

"Kamsaminda," I said while hugging her. We had to call from the speaers to get inside. I pushed the button and said, "Kai, it's Mae Ri and my sister." We waited for an reply. "Hold on, I get somebody to get you." I pushed the button and said, "Kamsaminda." And the gate opened. We quickly grabbed our bags and we started to walk. We didn't see anybody so me and my sister like to play games. (I know were to old for it but it stops the awkward silence.) We played slide and got up to 30. And then we played Rock, Paper, Scissors. And eventually I lost. Then someone tapped my sister shoulders. She knows judo and you know what happened. 

"OMG!!! Im so sorry! I thought you were a creeper," said my sister. We both helped him up and we kept apologizing but he said, "It's okay Miss! I'm not hurt." We quickly get inside and I asked one of the maids an ice pack. She quickly ran to the kitchen and gave my one then I grabbed my hand towel and wraped around the ice pack. I quickly put it on his head. And me and my sister went in front of him, bowed 90 degrees and said,"Jwesongheyo." 

He smiled and said,"Kamsaminda and I'm fine." We were so glad. Then we forgot our bags outside but one of maids got it for us. 

The butler asked us,"Are you Mae Ri and this is your sister?" 

"Yes!" 

"Miss Jang, Can you tell the boys there here already and make sure their room is ready." 

"Yes sir," said Miss Jang. " 

"By the way, What is your name," said my sister. 

"You can call me Butler Hyo. Girls, you can sit down. You know." 

"Kamsaminda, Butler Hyo," I said and my sister in a chorus and bowed. And all of us laughed. We waited and then I heard a familiar voice. 

"Where is she?" I heard and then somebody was running down stairs. 

"She is right here," said Butler Hyo. It was Kai. He came running into me and tackled me though. He was on top of me and my sister took out her phone and took a picture. "She takes a picture instead telling Kai to get off of me," I thought. He was still on top of me. One of the maids made him to get off of me and asked another maid for an ice pack fr my head. He quickly turned to my sister. He grabbed her hand and said, "So this Mae Ri beautiful sister." My sister is giggling while I got hurt. You can see why I'm the resposible child. Then rest of the members came down. When Butler Hyo introduced to me to them they came running into me. 

"Annyoung, My name is D.O. Lead Vocalist." He gave some chocolates.

"Hi! My name is Baek Hyun. Main Vocalist." He gave me kiss in the cheek. After that kiss he tried going fo the lips but Kai carried him off. While thier bickering, ths person with spickey hair came up to me. 

"Hello! My name is Su Ho. Leader and Lead Vocalist." He got down on his left knee and gave me a teddy bear. It was wearing a t-shirt and it saids "My only and beautiful fan, Mae Ri." I hugged it and gave him a hug. He was smiling and blushing. He went to the coach to cool down. But there was one more. He came running down stairs like Kai but didnt tackled me to the ground. He was exhausted and I asked the maid for a cup of water. She gave it to me and gave to the guy in front of me. He chugged the water down and "Kamsaminda." 

He waved and I giggled. "My name is Chan Yeol." And he gave me a small box and there was card. I read it aloud. It says: 

Dear Mae Ri, 

        I hope you will be happy to stay with us for months or forever. I will try my best to protect you and your sister. I hope we can become friends. 

                                                                                                                                                      Love, 

                                                                                                                                                      Chan Yeol

"This is so sweet," I said hugging him. I swinged him around. 

"Thank you, Thank you, and Thank you," I said and kissed him on the lip. He just forze. Everybody was in shock except my sister. She knows I will hug them of even kiss them. Kai came up to him and shook him. That didn't work. Then he fainted. Agioo! I quickly got down on my kness and try yo wake him up. But he wouldn't wake up. So me, Kai, and my sister grab him and put him on his head. The maid got him and ice pack and put it on his head. I felt so bad. I didn't he will faint. I kissed his forehead and left his room. Me and my sister were taken to our room. Our was a master size room but it had two doors. One on the right is my sisters room and the left was mine. My sister wanted to look at her room first. Oh My Gosh!!! 

I know what your thinking, "It's okay!", "It looks boring" or "WOW! What a nice room." My sister loves simple and casual room. It makes her feel like home again. My sister was to busy looking thorugh her drawers, closet and playing with her bed. I wanted to see mine so bad. Kai whispered in my ear, "Lets go! Your sister is happy! We should leave her alone." I nodded. And we walked in front of door. Which is my room. I'm really anxious what my room will be like. I reached for the knob and I turned it slowly. He made me closed my eye first before I can push the door. He counted, "1...2...3... Open your eyes. I opened my eyes and I was crying for joy. 

I screamed, "I love it so much!!!!!!" I hugged him so tight that he couldn't breath. I checked view and there was th city. I check out my bed and it was so comfy and soft. Then I checked my closet. Quarted of it is filled with closed already!! The first thing was put my clothes in my closet. I have alot of hand me downs from sister. But there are really cute. Kai was my helper and he kept complaining about clothes keep reapearing. But most of the time he would try some of my shirts and I would throw clothes at him and he well do the same thing. The maids caught us and she said, "Mae Ri I will oraganize it for you." I bowed and said, "Kamsaminda!" She smiled. After 2 hours, she was done. Now my closet looks like this:

I was amazed she had done. She organied evey single thing by color and designers. 

"Here you go," she said. 

"Kamsaminda," I said and I bowed. She left my room. Leaving me and Kai alone. We walked to my room again and he told me that I don't have to paid. I tried to convience him but he wouldn't take my money. Also, that he keeps reapeting kinda the same thing. The maid knocked and said, "It's time for dinner." We both got up then I tripped on the carpet and Kai catched me but I was on top of him. I asked if he was okay. He just laughed then eyes meet. We just kept staring then he was about to kiss me until I put the stuff bear that Su Ho got me. I laughed then he turned me over. So, he was on top me. I was scrared and I started to blush. Someone came to room and it was Chan Yeol and D.O. They looked at us and I mouthed,"Help me." So they both got an arm and lifted him up. I bowed and said, "Kamsaminda." They both smiled and I left the room. 

The maids cooked delicious food. It tasted mom's cooking. I was in my sister's room and also with my sister. Were sitting at the window and looking at the stars. 

"Sis, I missed mom," I said witha soft voice. She came up to me and hugged me. 

She said, "It's okay! I miss her two." After talking to my sister and playing around, I fell asleep. She couldn't carry me. So,  she got D.O To carry me. "Thanks," said my sister and she closed her door. While, D.O was caring me he kept staring at me. We finally reached my room. He put me down and tuck me in. As he was leaving he heard me saying, "Eomma...Eomma... Don't leave me." He quickly came over me. 

"Mae Ri wake up! Wake Up," said D.O I woke up and I hugged me. 

"Please don't leave me D.O," I said crying. 

"It's okay Mae Ri! I'll sleep with you," he said patting my head. He got with me in the bed and he was hugging me. I was still crying. After 20 mintues we both fell asleep. Beginning of the day was worst and end of my day is warm. 

Hey! Here is Chapter 8! Hope you guys Like it! 

Please Comment and Subcribe

NO silent readers! DON"T be shy! 

I'll take harsh or nice comments. 

Good Night! Joyjoy LOVES YOU!!!! 

 

Please Vote!!