4 years later!

I Can Only Love Once

*4 Years Past*

WOW! Four past already. I turn on the tv and called, Min, our 4 year old daughter because she wants to see her appa. Since, Taemin was so busy with the secdule in Japan and back here at Korea. He never comes home. I can understand. He is a K-pop star! Their scedule can be crazy. We try to vist him but sometimes we found knocked off in the coach or he is busy. Finaly, Min comes to me and hugs me.

  

I put her on my lap and she sceamed, "Appa". 

"That's appa," I said smiling. Min knows already Taemins singing lines and phone number. So, when she wants to call Taemin she can grab my phone and dial away. SHINee camebak with, "Sherlock". 

After SHINee performances, Min tries to call her appa. But he wouldn't pick up. I look at the clock and my eyes widen. 

"Min, we will be late to your dance class," I said. Min looked at the clock and ran to her room and changed to her costume. He dance company are doing a scene from the "Nutcracker". I helped put on her coustume and do her hair. I make turn her around and she looked so cute and pretty. 

"You look so cute," I said to her. 

"I know," said Min. I just laughed. She is like her father. I grabbed my bag, keys and the camera. Since, Taemin can't see her dance. I've to record them or the cd. 

"Let's go umma," said Min. She was getting ancy and jumpy. 

"Okay, I'm coming." I opened the door and Taemin was at the front door. I was suprised.

"APPA," Min screamed and hugged him. I just smiled. Taemin hugged Min and carried her in one arm. Then he stick out his free arm and I hugged him. "Were a family again." Me and Taemin laughed and smiled. Taemin put Min in her car seat and he offered to drive. I couldn't refuse this offer. 


Once, we got there. I quickly removed my seatbelt and get Min. When I saw Min, I can tell he was nervous. I looked at her ad smiled. 

"Min, you'll do fine." Min smiled and hugged me. I put her down and she ran to her dance teacher. That girl can run. Then, I saw Jessica and the rest of SNSD. Later came down my sis, auntie and uncle, and SUJU. All of them were here to upport Min. We quickly get inside and find the best seat. Me and Taemin were at the very front. I took out the camera and checked if I have still have space. I did! I got ready and dance show was started. I hit record and recorded the whole show. I turn to the back and I saw Shindong crying. I came up to him and hugged him. 

"It's okay," I said patting his back. Next thing you know, Min appeared. everybody ran up to her and give her hugs. It looks like she was happy to see her family again. Shindong wipped his tears and ran hugged Min. 

"Uncle Shindong, di you like my dance," Min asked. 

"Of course, I did. You can see my tears," he said hugging Min so tight. Taemin came up to me and hugged my waist. 

"We made a Min a perfect girl. She is pretty like you. Has the same attitude like you," Taemin said. 

"What attitude," I asked him. 

"Like right now." I softly hit him and he attacked me from behind. He hugged me behind and tickled me. 

"Umma! Appa! Stop fighting," Min screamed. We stopped and looked at her. She was standing up with her crossed arms and showing a pouting face. 

"Were not fighting," I said. 

"Then, what appa doing to you then?" 

"He is the tickle monster. He tickles everybody." 

"Appa, are you really the tickle monster," Min asked her appa. He nodded and tickle her. I saw Min on the ground and laughing until her stomach started to hurt. 

"I think that's enough tickling today," I said breaking them up. They finally stopped and we started to head down to the car. Rest of the we spent at the zoo and at the park. When we got home, Min fell asleep. Taemin carried her to her room and tucked her in. He kissed her forehead and turn on her night light and turned of the main lights. And closed the door. Then, he came back to me and saw me reading. 

"Did you tuck her in," I asked. 

"Yup," he said chaging in the closet. When he was done, He came over and took my book away. "How about you pay attention to something else, then that book." 

"Okay." I grabbed teamin from the t-shirt and kissed him. Then, he tackled me. "Taemin, don't scare me like that." 

"Shhh... you'll wake up Min." 

"Umma. Appa." We looked at the door and it was Min. We quickly got back to our places and acted like nothing happened. 

"What's up dear," I said and told her to come. She got up to the bed and she was holding the stuff animal that Taemin got her for 2nd brithday. 

 

"I had a scary dream," Min said whipping her tears. 

"What was the scary dream about," asked Taemin. 

"It's when umma and appa are fighting and appa you left and never came back. And then Umma was crying all night." I sighed and put min between us. 

"Honey," I started,"That's not going to happen. I love your Appa very much." 

"That's true and I love your Umma very much too," said Taemin. 

"So, you goes are not splitting up," said Min. 

"We would nevere," I said. 

"Okay." She got off the bed and walked into her room. Then she came back once again. "And you can continue." And she walked away. I smiled. 

"That girl, knows everything," I said. 

"Because she had a great umma," said Taemin. 

"Also, she has a grat Appa," I said. Taemin came over me and kissed me. I have great family, husband, and my daugther. 


It's DONE!!!!