First Day At Dream High Continued

I Can Only Love Once

After being in English Class, always correcting the teacher... I was pooped out. I just relized that I had P.E. I tried to find the girls locker room but, I couldn't find it.

I asked these four girls who were sitting in the bench, "Where's the girls changing room?" They pointed to the left and I quickly ran. I didn't even check if it is the girls. When I walked in there was boys, and then I checked the sign and it says, Boys. I felt so embarrased and I just want to ran away from this world. Next thing you know I towel was over my head. I was freaking out. And then someone whispered, "It's okay Mae Ri! I'll take you out of this room." It sounds so familar. 

I guessed, "Kai!" 

"Yup," said Kai. He took of the towel and he saw me cry. I turned around. 

"I don't want you to see me cry." I tried to hold back my tears but it keeps coming out. Kai didn't want me to keep on crying so grabbed my arm and hugged me tight. I was suprised. I just kept crying and he patted my head. "It's okay Mae Ri... It's okay!" I stopped crying and I let go of him. He wiped me tears for me. 

"Gomawoyo," I said sniffling my nose. 

"Here is a handkerchief. Blow your nose." 

"Okay!" I grabbed it and blow my nose out. He told me to keep it. Then, I heard a noise. I looked around but nobody was here excpet for me and Kai. 

I asked, "Where is the real girls locker room?" We both laughed and he showed me the way. I bowed and then he stopped me. He said, "You don't have to bow in front of me. I said, "Okay!" After I was done chaging, I saw those four girls you, who told me the wrong driection. I wanted to get revenge but, I'm not that kind of girl who shows the wrong direction to the boys locker room. 

"Gather up," said the coach. We started to gather and everybody was quiet like a mouse. "I know you guys got from spring break..." and everybody screamed for joy."And your not fit right now." and everybody was quiet. "So, know will play a little game calld tennis." Some people were screaming but some were not into it. Did you know that I was ranked 2nd in every tournament I joined in? Well... It's true. As the coach was making the tournament, I was streaching and practicing my swing. I streach my legs the most and then my arms a little bit. Only three people were streacthing: Me, Taemin, and Kai. everybody was not really into tennis, like I am. When the teacher was doe he put up the contestants. I saw the board and I was up against some girl named... Jae. When everybody asked who I was up against I pointed, they started to bakup. I wonder why.  

After 2 games already done, mine was next. I promised my mom that everytime I win a tennis game something good will happen to me. But if I lose something bad will happe to me. As I walk into the court and looked at my oppenet it was one of those girls who told me the wrong way. I was getting mad again. Its good when I'm mad and getting started on a game. I get competive really easy. The coach was telling the rules and he started the game. I was watching every she made. You know that before they serve you can tell if their left or right hand and thier serve; you can tell what level they are in. I was getting ready but after a second people started talking. 

"Why are you still here," Jae said. 

"I come here for playing! Not standing," I screamed. 

"Every oppenet I'm up aganist... they forfite." 

"Well... I'm not that kind of person." 

"Cocach, Can she do this?" 

The coachsaid, "Yes! If..." He is checking my name again. "If Mae Ri wants to do it, the let her do it." 

"This is unfair," said Jae complaining. 

"Well Jae, your life is unfair," I said. 

"That's it!" She hits the ball and it didn't go over the net. I laughes so hard tears were coming out of my eyes. I wasn't the only one laughing. Everybody including the coach and her friends. 

"Stop Laughing! Fine," Jae screamed. She finally hit the ball over the net but it was out of bounce. It was my serve next. 

"This is how you serve," I said with confindence. I hit it and then she missed the swing and a point for me. Kai was the only on clappig and I smiled at him. As usual I serve and she missed and when she serves it go otu of bounce or doesn't reach over ther net. After coach check the score board he raised me hand and said, "Winner!" I jumped for joy and Kai ran up to me and hugged me and swinged me around. After winning my second and third round, I was one of the finalist. Kai congratulated me. 

I asked, "Are you still in?" 

He said, "No." 

"It's okay! Maybe next time!" And I hugged me. He smiled at me and said, "Break a Leg!" I nodded. 

I walked into the court and I looked at my opponent; it was TAEMIN!!!! I was thinking: "I'm going to lose again." But I heard a voice. I looked and it was Kai. He screamed, " GoodLuck." And then he winked. In the outside I smiled and waved but the inside my heart skiped a beat. I was thinking, "Heart! This is the wrong pearson". I don't what just happened. My heart skiped a beat frm Kai.  

The coach screamed," Are you ready?" 

"Yes," said Me and Taemin in a chours. Taemin will server first. 

"Mae Ri, I think you should forfite now," said Taemin. 

"Not a chance," I said with a smiled grin. He hit it and I did a fast ball on his left side (His left side is his weakside.). He was in shocked and said, "Just a lucky shot." 

"That wasn't luck." And he served again, I hit and he hits and goes back and forth until Taemin hit it out of bounce. I was getting happy again. Taemin was thinking a stragey while I practice my serve. The coach hand me the ball and I practice my final swing. I threw the ball up and then hit with enough energy. He was managed to hit it back and I managed too. It went back and forth until I swinged a little bit early. And he got a point. For this round you have to get 4 points to win. I have 2 and he has 1 for now. I served again and I did a fast ball again on purpose. "Hehehehe...," I was thinking in my head. But Taemin was able to hit again. So I got ready and hit it wiith all my might. Taemin thought I missed so he turned around and he sees the ball on his court. He looked back and I waved. Coach said, "Point for Mae Ri!" I was getting excited. If I beat Taemin... this will be his his first lost. At tournaments and at schools, he will be first and I always be second. But now it will change. Taemin was praticing his swing. At last, here it comes. He served and something unsual happened, it was out of bounce. I was in shock for sceond and then I was jumping for joy. Kai and the other class mates huddled aroung me and congratulating me. Taemin suddenly comes to me and hugs me. Then he said, "Please intorduce yourself to my girlfriends." I was happy then wait.... WHAT!!!! 

Everybody said in a unison,"GIRLFRIEND!" Taemin nodded. I was stil in shock. 

"If you are a real couple, then kiss," someone screamed. 

"Okay," said Taemin. He grabbed my shoulders an then he went to the kiss right away. My eyes were opened like a owl. Everybody was taking pictures, even the coach. That was my first kiss too. After we were done, I touched my lips. Everybody asked Taemin alot questions while I went to the girls locker room to check when was my next class. Then Jae and three more girls came up to me. Jae pushed my down to the ground. 

"Next time don't humiliate me EVER," said Jae with her eyes widen. I stood up and I nodded. I check elbow and it was scratched and it was bleeding to. I quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned it off. Then Kai popped up. 

"Let me help you," said Kai. 

"It's okay," I said and turned around. He grabbed my arm. I tried to get out but he was strong. With out a word he cleaned it out for me and put a bandage on it. "Gomawayo," I said softly. Then he grabbed my wrist and took me to dance class. When we got there nobody was there; even the teacher. He bringed me in the middle of the dance floor and told me to stay. So I did what he had told. The he waked to the stereo and put on "Love Like Oxygen" by SHINee. "Dance," he said and gave me a chair. I did Taemin's part because he teached me it. So, when I was dancing people started to come in. 

Kai said, "Pretend nobody was there." I nodded and continued dancing. At the end, people were clapping and cheering. Even the dance teacher and she recorded it to. She said, "This one is going to the website!" She quickly uploaded the video and ask me for my name. As I was spelling it for her,  she was also typing it. After she was done and clicked uplaod, she told my assignment and my buddy is Taemin. My boyfriend. Out assignment was "You and I" by IU. Taemin was so happy that he can finally dance with me. I was excited too. As were looking up the dance on Taemin's phone, I saw Kai all alone. 

"I'll be back," I said, 

"Okay," He said while learning the dance. I go up to Kai and asked, "Where is your partner?" He pointed and it was, JAE!!!!!! The only thing came in mand was, "Sorry!" He looked at me and we both laughed. Jae saw us having fun while she looked at Taemin all alone learning the dance. She toally came up with her friends and making a plan. 

Overall, my first day was fun. I meet my friends and my enemys. Taemin talked to me agian and finally beat him in tennis. Then I thought again how my heart skipped a beat for Kai. I was also thinking... "Will I get hurt here?"  


Here you go!!! Hope you will like it!!! Please comment, comment, and comment!

Your comment always want me to update this story! So hope you like it!