What A Day!

I Can Only Love Once

I woke up and I see Taemin still sleeping. He wasn't sleeping on me. He looks so calm and cute. I grabbed his phone and took a picture. I sent the picture on my phone. When I recieved the photot, I quickly delete it so he wouldn't know. I tried to get up the bed but Taemin moves and wrapped his arm on my stomach. And puts his head on my shoulders. I looked at him. Really Taemin! I tried moving his hand away but it coming back. So, I have to wake up Taemin. 

"Taemin! Taemin! Taeminm," I screamed but he didn't wake up. I tried moving him but he was to heavy. After of moving and waking him, he finally moved his arm. I quickly rolled out of bed. That means I fel of and hit my head on the chair's leg. I wanted to scream but I just bit my finger. I stand up and rubed my head. I put blanket on him and kissed his forehead. I was about to leave but then Taemin grabbed my arm and said, "Please don't go, Mi-Hi." I looked at him. Did he say Mi-Hi? My heart was in pain. I totally forget that Mi-Hi was almost his wife. I forgot that used to be her girlfriend. I wanted to cry. My tears started to come out. I bit my hand; so I don't make a sound. Taemin woke up and he looked at me. He tried giving me a hug but I rejected it. I ran to my room and locked my door. Taemin tried opening the door but I locked it. He kept banging the door. He didn't care if s woke up because of that. 

"Mae Ri, opened the door! Open the door," he screamed. I didn't listen to him. I just kept crying. He finally gave up. He left and slammed his door. I heard screaming and things are breaking. Then, I hear Key and Jonghyun came running into his room. 

"Taemin, What are you doing," asked Key. 

"What happened," asked Jonghyun. 

"I said the wrong name," Taemin said finally calming down. 

"What do you mean," said Key. 

"I said to her, Please don't go, Mi-Hi." 

"Taemin, was that ur almost wife," Jonghyun said. 

"Yes!" 

"What are you going to do," Jonghyun asked. 

"I don'y know but, Mae Ri wouldn't forgive me." Key and Jonghyun were disgusting something secretly. I think they're making a plan. Then my cell phone rang. 

"Yaw Bo Seh Yo," I said. 

"Hello, is this Mae Ri," she asked. 

"Yes." 

"I'ts been a long time. How are you?" 

"I'm doing fine. Who are you?" 

"Oh! Sorry! I'm your Mom's younger sister." 

"Oh.... your name is Mae Ri." 

"YES! I wanted you as you this?" 

"Yes, was it." 

"Do you want to live with me in the U.S.A?" I frooze. I didn't know what to answer. 

"Auntie, I call you back okay?" 

"Okay." I ended the call. Then I walked into my room. 

*Outside of my door*

"Jonghyun, we have to get Mae Ri and Taemin together again," said Key. 

"I have a plan," said Jonghyun said. 


Sorry! Sorry! and Sorry! 

I have 2 weeks to get ready for CST and Band Audition. 

I hope you understand. 

Thank you for supporting my story! 

Please Comment and Subscribe!!!!!!!!!!! 

Joyjoy loves her Viewers, Fans (Subscribers), and Friends!!