Mr. & Mrs. Lee Wedding

I Can Only Love Once

I woke up until 5 am and woke up Taemin and we started to head down to salon with the showers and baths. We got seprated into rooms and we started to get ready.  But we didn't get seperate for having meassages. As we wneter the room. It smelt like roses. Also, had two beds next together and a tub. 

I got to lay down first. When they massage my back, there is no word to descrive it. They cracked all of bones. THERE HANDS WERE LIKE MAGIC! I finished before Taemin. So, I waited for him. After were boht done we headed to the tub. We just wanted to be alone and relax. He wenr in first. Then I came in and sat next to him. He put his arm around and kiss me in the cheek. I smiled. 

"So, Mae Ri will become Lee Mae Ri," he said proudly. I just smiled nad nodded. I can't beileve my only best friend became my boyfriend, fiance, and lastly my husband. After, spending about 25 mintues we had to finally spit up and get ready for the big day. As, I enter my room I saw my sister, Jessica and my aunt. They were getting dress to. 

First, I put on my dress that I picked out. 

And my shoes. 

It fit me really welll then the time I fit on at the store. I guess lost alot of wieght or gained. Then, for my hair they just striaghted a litte more and I was done. I didn't want any make up because my skin was natural. As, I check myself for the last time my sister came up to me. 

"Sissy, you look beautiful," she said. I turned around gave her hug. 

"Thank you," I said still hugging her. We let go and she just smiled at me. I smiled back. 

"If you have any couple fights and you don't to be at your house, just stop by with me or Jessica's house. OKay?" When Jessica heard her name she came over and nodded. 

"Ummmm, Unnie, could I talk to the bride alone," asked Jeesica. My sis nodded and walked to my aunt. 

"What's up," I said. 

"I just what to say, Congrats and Taemin is worth getting married, okay? Taemin, is a good and a great guy. I'm happy for both of you. I hope you guys don't break up," she said. 

"Okay and I know that Taemin is the one." I hugged her so tight with love. She was cool girlfriend to be with. I remeber the day she told me that she beame a trainee and debuted. We both clecbrated and went out and karaoke all night long. I miss the good days. 

"Okay, Miss, it's time," said Auntie Lee. I nodded and called my auntie and my sister. We all walk done their and my sister handed me my flowers. I almost forgot them. It was a dozen roses with a butterfly. It's not real; it's fake.

 

I smelled them and waited at the door. I waited until my uncle came and my cue. We walked down to the beach. That's when the music started. 

 

The view beautiful. Also the weather was not to hot or cold. It was just like that. Me and my uncle walking down the aisle and looking a Taemin. He smiled and I smiled. When, I got their, I hugged my uncle and walk in front to Taemin. 

"Ladies and gentlemen, family and friends, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the joining of Lee Tae Min and Choi Mae Ri in marriage. With love and commitment, they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife," said the minster, "Love should have no other desire but to fulfill itself. But if your love and needs must have desires, let these be your desires: To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving; To rest at the noon hour and meditate love's ecstasy; To return home at eventide with gratitude; Then to sleep with a vision of the beloved in your heart and a song of love on your lips." Taemin and I looked at each other and smiled. 

"So, Lee Tae Min please say the vow." 

 

I, Lee Tae Min , take you, Choi Mae Ri, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us. 

"Now you, Choi Mae Ri please say your vow. 

I, Choi Mae Ri, take you, Lee Tae Min, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the man you will become, and falling in love a little more every day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us. 

"And now the rings." Teamin's nephew came with the rings and Taemin grabbed mine first. He got right hand and put the ring on me. And said: 

I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and faithfulness. As I place it on your finger, I commit my heart and soul to you. I ask you to wear this ring as a reminder of the vows we have spoken today, our wedding day."

 I grabbed his ring and took his right hand. I smiled and put it on his finger. I said: 

Lee Tae Min, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. As it encircles your finger, may it remind you always that you are surrounded by my enduring love. 

While we were putting on our rings, the minster said, 

You have for each other a golden ring. This most precious of metals symbolizes that love is the most precious element in your life together. The ring has no beginning and no ending, which symbolizes that the love between you will never cease. You place these rings upon each others fingers as a visible sign of the vows which, this day, have made you husband and wife. 

As we finished the ministe said, 

By the power vested in me by the Country of Korea, I now pronounce you husband and wife. Mr. and Mrs. Lee,You may kiss your bride.

Taemin took me in and kissed me. Everybody was so happy and cheering. 

And finally the minister said, 

Family and Friends, I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

Everybody stand up and kept cheering. Some were even throwing flower petals. After the wedding, I changed to my party dress. It's not really a party dress. It's really simple (Because my nuaghty, nuaghty. Hey, I'm Mr. Simple).

 

Also, I used my wedding shoes. It's so dang comfortable. I came back and already some people are eating, dancing and talking. I'm just happy everybody is having fun. I walk back to Taemin and he is with s. I waved and then before I can sit down, Jeesica grabbed me and bring me to the dance floor. Me and Jeesica love to dance. If we had the chance, we would use that chance. We dance the tango, the waltz and many more. I really missing have her as a friend again. It brought so many memories. After, that we took break and I drink some wine. I just sipped a little one or twice and sat back with Taemin. When, I arrived all of them were gone. 

"Honey," I said. 

"Yes," he said smiling. 

"What happened to your friends?" 

"They all left to the dance floor." I sat next to him and I them. We laughed most of the time because their dancing was so terriable. Well, they were dancing like a couple of monkeys. It made my stomach hurt. Most of the time, Taemin talked to some of my family and I did same thing to his family. Then, we played a couple games. Also, we karaoke! Everybody had a blast. Before they left, I gave to each family a goodie bag. It was filled with a glass figure rose and engraved at the bottom Mr. & Mrs. Lee Wedding and the date, perfume (for boy and girl), and chocolate candy. 


 

Here is the update. ONE more chapter to go!!! 

Are you excited??? 

Thanks you for supporting it still and being patience. :D