My Nephews Wedding Part 1

I Can Only Love Once

My auntie woke me up to get in a jumpsuit. Since I woke up late, I had to skip breakfeast. My stomach was growling crazy. The sound was louder then my aunts snoring. Her shore.... I don't want to talk about. Anyways, I was riding in a car with my new niece, Myung-Hee. She has a colorful personailty. She really tall but taller then my nephew. She was tellng me their futrue plans together. I thought it was sweet. Time goes fast really bad. We were there already. And my nephew book an idol group as the entainer. He lucy to have one of them as childhood friend. I wonder who is it. We went to the building and right away they took on seperate buildings to change and get dress. It took about 3 to 4 hours. It was trying hours. It was fun because I get to relax. 

While getting dress, Myung-Hee came to me panicking. She told one of her friends were sick ad can't make it. She  was on of the bridesmaids. I told to calm down and take breaths. W kept thinking. 

"Wait," said Myung-Hee. 

"What is it," I said. 

"Can you be my bridesmaids?" 

"Okay, but I don't have date." 

"It's okay, I'll call my husband to get on of his friends." 

"Okay!" She gave me a gret and tight hug. "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you," Myung-Hee kept saying. 

"No problems! I don't want your hard work go away." One of ladies told us to hurry to get change. I quickly ge the the bridesmaid dress form Myung-Hee. I put it on and the shoes.

After minutes looking at it, someone said "Wow! You look beautiful." I turned around and it was TAEMIN

"What are you doing here," I asked. 

"Well, SHINee is the entertainment and also said about a brides maid need a date, to walk the aisle," Taemin explained. 

"That's good." I acted that I didn't care. I was checking myselfout with dress. I will keep doing this when he gets out of the room. He chuckled, but I ignored it. He came up to me and said: 

"Mae Ri, I know it's you. To mee you look the same." I look at him. We started for mintue or two. The, he continued, "Mae Ri, I love you." I forze and my heart stopped. I didn't know hw to react. The he hugged me. 

"Miss, we have to do the make up and hair. And Taemin you need to be at the stage," said my dresser. We both nodded. Before he left he said, "Tell your answer anytime, I'll wait for answer." Then he left. I followed my dresser and see my niece with her wedding dress, flower, hair up and make up on. 

 

"Your beatiful," I said behind. And I sat down with her. We talked while I was getting ready. We talked about, honeymoons, kids, jobs, and she brought up a unquie topic. It was "Taemin." I looked at the window and I see him practicing. My niece saw me look at him and said, "So Auntie, Taemin will be my Unlce."

"Ani," I screamed. We looked at each other and we laugh.

"Nice one," I said smiling.

"Auntie, if he tall you that he loves you then he loves you," said  Myung-Hee. I looked at her. 

"I'll be out their first. Okay," Myung-Hee. I nodded. I remebered what she said to me, "...If he tells you that he loves you then, he loves you..." 

"Brides maids 10 more minutes," said the manager. I was finished with my hair and makeup. The make up was quick. I just wanted light. 

 

I quickly walk to the hall and saw the other brides maids. We got in line and I saw Taemin running. 

"Bali..Bali," said the manager. 

"Mianhe," said Taemin. I chuckled and he told me to be quiet. The song begin. Jonghyun was singing, "I love you more than anyone" by December. 

(Here is the Link: http://youtu.be/BpuuVyaQQbs

Myung-Hee wanted to started that song and when she got to the post, they sng ill continue until it ends. Thats when the wedding will start. We were walking down the asile. Taemin and I smiled. eerybody were takig pictures. As we were halfway, I saw Kai and my sister together. My heart was still hurt but they good together. When we walked seperate and waited the song to end. This song was so beautiful. I'm really happy they pick this song. 


Here is the Update! Taemin finally told his feelings to Mae Ri. 

I hope you will like it. 

Please Comment and Subscribe. 

NO silent readers! DON'T be shy. 

Also, check out the song "I Love You More Than Anyone" by December. 

http://youtu.be/BpuuVyaQQbs

It's a beautifyul song!