I Said Yes!

I Can Only Love Once

I hope the next morning happy. I don't know why. I do morning routine; like usually. Then there was a note tapped to my door. It says: 

"Dear Mae Ri, 

            Please come to this location. I never have the time to sped time with anymore. Please come and this resturant is fancy. So, please
dress nice. Okay? 
                                                                                                                                                                                    Love, 
                                                                                                                                                                                  Jonghyun. 

Well, I have nothing to do. I'll go. Let me see what I got. 

*Outside of my door*

"Yes! She said yes," said Jonghyun, celebrating quietly. 

"Okay! Lets check Taemin," siad Key. They went to the door of Taemin. They peeked to the door. They saw Taemin also reading it too. He smiled and  went to the closet and pick his best tux. Key went and said,"I'll meet you there okay!" Taemin nodded. Key closed the door and Key and Jonghyun were celebrating.  

*Mae Ri POV Again*

I put on the dress that my sister bought last year and never wear it. Its a really nice and formal dress. Its kinda of short but, I'm use to short dress.The dress was a ligth purple with black prints of flowers.

It was my mothers. My sis wanted to give to me. She told me that, It looked better on me and moms wants me to have it. After puting it on, I looked at it and reminds of my mother. I miss you, mom. I heard a knock. I opened the door and it was Jonghuyn. He looks so handsome. 

"Are you ready," Jonghyun asked. I nodded and he grabbed my arm and we walked out. We rode into his little black car. I didn't he can drive. The whole car ride was mostly singing. We singed BigBang, 2NE1, Sistar, SHINee, and many more. Once we got there outside was so cold. I quickly ran inside. Jonghyun told me to sit down first. One of the maids took me in and showed me my table. We were in the middle. Once I saw put table, Taemin was there. My phone vibrated. I checked and it was a text from Jonghyun. It says, "Have a fun date with Taemin!" Jonghyun tricked me again. 

I got there then I saw Taemin bowed but he didn't now it was me. I waved and smiled but, he was confused. 

"Who trciked you," I asked. 

He said, "Key and you." 

"Jonghyun," I said. We looked at each other and we laughed.  

"Mae Ri, I'm sorry what I said. Remove that memory form your head. I only li...," he was intruppeted by the waiter. 

"What are guys having," he asked. 

"I'll have the Soon Tofu Stew and my drink will be green tea," I said. 

"I'll have Bibimbap. Water is just fine," siad Taemin. 

"And side dish sir?" 

"Kimchi." The waiter took our menus and headed off.

"I didn't know you like Bibimbap," I said. 

"Now I do," he said and smiled. 

"What were you saying before the waiter came?" 

"I was saying that I love you. Your the only girl I see." I my heart stopped. I didn't know what to say. After of mintues, I said, "I'll be back. I'm going to the laides room." I stormed off and went to the ladies room. I tried to breath and bathroom smalt like roses too. I tried to breath. I can't believe he said that. I do like him back but I'm in shock. After calming myself down, I went back. I food was already there. I quickly ran over there. I looked at me food and my top lip. Taemin laughed. He knows I LOVE Bibimbap! I was digging in. Taemin tried to take some but I hit his hand. "Ow," he said while rubbing his hand. I stick out my tongue. He smiled. I smiled to but then I took some his Kimchi. While he wasn't looking. 

"Taemin, answer your phone," I said. 

"Oh! Thanks," he said. I smiled.

He answered his phone, "Where is it? Where?... Oh I see!...Thanks for telling me...Right now...Okay hyung," he ended the call. 

"Who was that," I asked. 

"Jonghyun," he said, and went back eating. Since then, it was awkward. We just kept staring at each other and went back to eating. 

"I have something to ask you," Taemin said. 

"I can't hear you," I said. 

"HEY!" Everybody stopped everything what ever there were doing. They all looked at us. I was getting embarrased. He took me out of my chair and got down on kneee. Also he said the 7 words. 

"Mae Ri, Would you marry me," he asked, and pulled out the ring. The ring was gorgeous and smiple. I looked around the room and everybody was saying, "Awwwww...."

"Taemin, I will marry you," I said, smiling. He came up to me and hugged me. Then, everybody in the room was cheering and applusing. For the first time we finally kissed. Then he put the ring on my hand. I was so happy. Taemin wll be my husband soon. 

"Umma, Are you happy," I thought. 


Here is the update! I don't know if I should describe their first night togther??? (LOL XD Should I??)Comment!!! 

Please support this story. Were almost done!!