My Crazy Day

I Can Only Love Once

"Sigh!" I'm just checking over my application for the hunderdth time. I'm not sure they will except me. I was thinking in my audition and who will be the judges. I'm thinking it will be the famous 2NE1's Minzy, T-RAX Jay, Actor Minho and EXO-K Leader Su Ho. I hope Minzy will like my dancing and Jay will like my tone and voice. It is required to do 2. So I picked singing and Dancine. I"m going to dance "I need a Girl"  and sing "Hot Times".

After I was done looking at my application again, I fold it to third, put inside the envelope, the envelop, and put a stamp. I called my dog, DayDay, to come with me. Don't worry she doesn't ran away. So I opened my new door I go week ago and see my neighbor, "Taemin". He is my best friend since pre-school. He always cheers me up when I'm down, make me laugh, always supported and care about me and my first crush. I never told him I liked him because I still like him. I waved at him and DayDay just ran up to him. Taemin catched her and gave her back. I bowed and said "Kamsaminda". He smiled and said "That's nothing!"

"What's in your hand," said Taemin , looking at the letter.

"It's my application to Dream High," I said with joy.

"That sh*t school," he screamed.

"Its not a... bad school!"

"It is! You get in because your talented and when you try out to debut audtion...," he stopped and looke at me serious. "They just dumped you like garbage."

"That's a lie."

"That happened to my Brother and I don't ... want you to exprienced that. I promise your mom before she died that... I would protect you no matter what." I was in shock. I just for froze like ice.

"Mmm-mmy mom asked you to protect mme?"

"No! I offered her and she replied, 

"Thank you Taemin! I made me happy before I died and that's rare. Now I can rest in peace. Please watch me for her. I don't trust my husband one bit. And on my will I want you to m....." .

"She realy said that," I started to tear. My reaction gave Taemin a reaction. He hugged me and patted my head. My dog just sat that and stared. He took me inside his home. I stopped crying after 10 mintues. When I hear anything abour my mom, anything, I just cry. Taemin hugged me so tight and it always feel so warm.

I asked, "Where is my application?"

"It's there. You can rip it but if you chose to still go for it... I will join because I promise your mom."  I looked at it and gave it to Taemin. He was suprised and said "Really!" I nooded and said "You rip it for me".

---------------------

The next day I was walking with Taemin to school. The school we go to is Hanjoom High. Its just a normal public school when you see it but when you go inside its like a jungle. Every hallway you see its like a dance party. As we were entering the school, the hallway was quiet, too quiet. We walked around the school but can't find nobody. Then, we heard music in the theater. We started to follow and then the music is getting louder. The music was Kara - Mister. We opened the door and the group of girls just ended. One of the judges said, "I love your style and energy but... your tone of your voices is flat and those 2 girls in the back was way sharp." Taemin was suprised that is was Jay from T-RAX. And voice sounded like Minzy said, "I love your dance but you you just need a little practice." Also, Su Ho said "Maybe next year!" The girls nod and went of stage. It was intermission. Then Minho came up to Taemin, he said, "I need to talk to you, Taemin." He nodded and just left me. I forgot my only best friend and my first crush is a K-pop Star. He is from SHINee. I"m happy to have him as a friend.

As everybody was walking outside to take breath outside and stretch. I went on stage. One of the boys gave me a microphone and he started playing "Don't Say Goodbye" by Davinchi. I didn't want it at frist but since nobody was here, I closed my eyes and turned aroung and started to sing. But people heard the music and Minho and the rest judges came storming in and quickly get in their seats. They start to write down notes. After I was done, people were clapping, cheering, screaming and all of them gave me a stading ovation. I was so happy that I started to tear. But then Taemin coverved my face and whispered, "Let's get out of here!"  I nodded and we quickly ran off. Minho screamed, "Get that girl!" We ran so fast that I already lost my breath. We stopped at the entrace and I got a quick breathe.

~ No oh no oh no oh oh I can"t breath~

I answered, "Yaw Bo Seh Yo," still running with Taemin.

"Yaw Bo Seh Yo, Mae Ri," said my sister.

"Sis, I can't talk right now."

"I know your on tv!"

"WHAT!" 

"Taemin..."

"What," he said exhausted.

"Were on tv!"

"WHAT!!!" We ran to someone's house. It was Onew"s house. I bowed and said, "Hello!" He similed. 

"Get into your car," said Taemin. 

"Why," said Onew. 

"I'll tell you later," screamed Taemin. Taemin pushed me into the car. I bumped my head. and Tamin said "Sorry!"  

"What are you doing," I said confused. 

"Onew will take to your house, while I take a different car okay?" And he closed door. 

I was scared. So we opened the garage and Taemin just hit the brake and "VROOOOOM!!!" And the rest of the cars were following Taemin"s car while Onew was driving me at home. After 20 mintues, I was at home. 

"He will be okay... He always find a way to get of this kina of mess," said Onew calmly. 

I nod, bowed and said, "Kamsaminda." He similed and drove away. I get my house key (Taemin took my house key and decroated for me.) and open my door and my sister came running to me and tackle me down to the ground. 

She said, "OH MY GOSH!!!!! I'm so sorry. Come inside." 

"OUCH!!!! And can you get me an ice pack," I said rubbing my head. 

"Here you go!! What happened?" I explained what happend and her reaction was shock and somewhat happy. 

"I can"t believe that Taemin told you the secret and you performed on stage for the first time." 

"WAIT!!! You knew what Taemin had promise mom about my protection??" Her face went down and tried to change the subject. I just went with it because the more I ask we get into this big argument. 

"Where is dad," I said wondering. 

"Maybe drinking," said Sis. We don't care about him... Will my sis doesn't care about him. Well... thats's true. Dad always comes late with his new girlfriend or gets drunk and sleeps over his friends house. My sister told me to get dressed, brush my teeth, and SLEEP. I walked upstairs and I phone was vibrting. It was a call and it's from TAEMIN. I quickly answered. 

"Yaw Bo Seh Yo," I said nevorusly. 

"Hey Mae Ri," said Taemin.  

"Are you okay? Did you escape? Do they now my face, name or, both?" 

"Don't worry! I'm fine! NO broken bones or scars. Yes I did and the y just remebered your clothes and good thing your hair was in a bun too." 

"Thank gosh your okay! If you get hurt then I feel so guitly!" 

"Its okay! Meet me at my house tomorrow. K?" 

"Sure! And why," I was scared and wondering. 

"See you then!" 

"Okay! See you then." 

------------ 

Sorry it's LONG!!!! Hope you Like it!!!