Win or Lose?

Love Me If You Dare

 

Your POV


Ok... I can tell just by looking at Jiyong's smirk that the bet won't be good for my physical and emotional being.  

 



Seriously, how am I supposed to answer him?? Aish!!

 



Everyone's looking at us! Even our P.E Teacher can't help but be curious because of Kwon Jiyong's question... I mean who wouldn't be curious right??

 



"Umm... What kind of bet?" I asked nervously as I raised my eyebrow. 

 



"Well, it’s not really a bet... But a game that both of us can enjoy.” He flashed an evil smile. 

 



"Ooohh~~ Interesting~~~" Seungri interrupted and the class nodded in agreement. They started whispering too. 

 

 

A game that both of us can enjoy?? I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT!!!

 



"Do go on.. Explain this game." I kept the nervousness inside of me but beads of sweat slowly formed on my forehead, making it seem so obvious. 

 



"Well, since our game for today's P.E is basketball.. Let's have a one on one battle. First one to reach 20 points will be the winner." Jiyong explained. 

 



Gosh! The suspense is killing us all!! Just go straight to the point Kwon Jiyong!! 

 



"And??" You impatiently hissed. 

 



"The loser..."

 

 

OMFG. NOT THAT AGAIN. 


PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE RUNNING AROUND THE SCHOOL, . 


THAT'S THE DARE OR PUNISHMENT THAT I HATE AND I DEFINITELY WON'T DO. EVER. IN MY WHOLE LIFE. 

 



"The loser" Jiyong repeated, "will be the winner's servant.... For the rest of the school year."

 



Everybody whispered to each other talking about who they think will win, while the P.E Teacher smirked at Kwon Jiyong's idea. 

 



He thinks’ Jiyong's idea is great??  I don’t think so!

 

 

If I lose, it’ll be HELL! 

 

 

“You see... It’s just a really ordinary game that boys love, so I’m sure you’ll enjoy playing it too.” He smiled in an evil way AGAIN.

 

 

“ORDINARY GAME? Check! The punishment of the loser? I don’t think so!! I’ve never ever been anyone’s servant!!” I protested.

 

 

He replied with a chuckle... And then he just stared at me... Waiting for my answer...

 



I noticed everybody’s stare at me too... I should answer now.... But if I say no, they'll definitely think I'm a coward, won't they? 
Plus, I'm NOT going to stay here for the rest of the school year, so I can still escape from the punishment... 

 



Okay I've decided...

 



"O-okay. Let's play." I answered and then everybody cheered. 

 



I wonder if somebody will bet that I will win this game... Hey, despite my body structure and my height, I'm also good with sports.

 

 

Jiyong started dribbling the ball, the P.E teacher gladly blew his whistle to start the game and Seungri went to the scoreboard while chuckling. 

 



Lots of people are really loving Kwon Jiyong's idea. 

 



Well, count me out. 

 



I hate it. There is a high possibility that I will lose here. Just by looking at Kwon Jiyong's face, anyone can tell that he's confident. His eyes are already telling me that I will definitely LOSE with FLYING COLORS. 

 



Arghh!!! I guess I just have to deal with him until it's over.

 

 

Back to the game, I'm actually leading with 6 points and Jiyong's score is 4. 

 



Keke. I'm pretty good with basketball since I'm part of the basketball team in Strawberry Academy for Girls. 

 



Oh~~ half of the people here in the gym are cheering for me~~ 

 



I'm glad.  

 



Kwon Jiyong be prepared to lose!!

 



He grabbed the ball from my hand swiftly and run to the other side of the court. He shoots the ball and scored 3 points. 

 



Damn, he's leading by 1 point. 

 



I'll score too!! I grabbed the ball immediately and shoot it. 

 



Ugh! I missed it! Aish!!!

 



Jiyong grabbed the ball again and scored 3 points. 

 



The cheers got louder and the boys are just so excited and noisy at the same time! 

 



I run as fast as I can and stole the ball from him. I can feel my body sweating all over. 

 



I feel so hot and tired. 

 



But I need to endure this to win. 

 



Yes!! I did it!! 3 points for me!!

 

 

I saw Jiyong chuckle as he wiped his sweat on his forehead. 

 



What the heck is so funny? 

He's only one point ahead, I can still catch up. 

 



Just you wait Kwon Jiyong!! 

 



After a round of toss and turn, dribble and shoots, we've both came to 19 points. 

 



The two of us looked into each other's eyes with the intention of not letting the other party win. 

 


Yes, it will take only one point for me to win, but it can also make me lose. 

 

 

With all my determination to win, I dribbled the ball in my hand and ran to the other side of the court where I will be shooting for my victory. 

 

 

I was ready to shoot the ball when Jiyong suddenly stole it away from me. I looked back at his running figure and I caught up with him. 

 



"How dare you steal the ball from me!?" I hissed. 

 



He stopped running and so did I.

 

 

Why did he stop running??

 

 

He smirked at me.

 

 

Eh? What’s going on with him?

 

 

I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

 

 

And the next thing I knew was he already shoots the ball. 

 

 

OMO!!!!! I didn’t notice that we were already in the 3 point circle!!!

 

 

Damn!!!! I should’ve paid attention to my surroundings!

 



He got 19 plus 3 points equals 22 points. 

 



My jaw dropped. 

 



it!!! 

 



I lost!! I ing lost!!

 



The crowds cheered for Kwon Jiyong's victory. Seungri run up to his hyung and wiped his sweat. 

 



UGH!! That's not bromance anymore!! It's beyond it!! 

 



"That was a great game. It was so intense. I didn't know who could've won. In the end, both of you worked hard." The P.E Teacher smiled and patted Jiyong's back. 

 



I was still panting hard and was wiping the sweat on my face so I didn't noticed when Kwon Jiyong came closer. 

 



"Hey" A smug smile was plastered on his face. 

 



"What now?" I asked, irritated. 

 



"I just want to remind you that from now on, I will be your master and you're going to my slave." He smiled. In an evil way. 

 



"How can I forget?" I asked as I rolled my eyes. 

 



"That's all for today, you can now take your breaks!" The teacher called and the bell rung. 

 



Everyone headed to the heavenly cafeteria after that.

 

 

I slumped on my seat while Jiyong and Seungri sat on my right side while happily talking to each other.

 

 

Aigoo! I'm so tired I don't have the strength to order food. 

 



News really do travel fast, considering that a lot of guys are passing by our table and whispering like "Kwon Jiyong found a new toy”, “He’s Kwon Jiyong's slave for the rest of the school year" and "He's so unlucky." 

 

 

And here I thought that ONLY girls were that talkative. Who knew that boys were talkative too?...

 



Jiyong who was sitting beside me sniggered, while waiting for Tabi oppa, Taeyang and Daesung to come.

 



I looked at him with what-the- face. 

 



He raised his eyebrow while still keeping the I'm-so-hot look on his face. 

 



"Tsk." I muttered under my breath. 

 



"Yuhan, how does it feel to be my hyung's slave?" Seungri asked. 

 



"Why don't you try exchanging positions with me and feel it for yourself??" I responded angrily. 

 



Before Seungri can answer me, Tabi oppa, Daesung and Taeyang came. 

 



"Hyungs! What took you so long?" Seungri asked. 

 



"We had a meeting in the Student Council room." Daesung answered. 

 



"Why aren't you eating?" Tabi oppa asked me. 

 



I just frowned at him in response. 

 



Ugh!! I hate my life!! I’m so pathetic right now!!

 



Tabi oppa looked confused and to clarify it Seungri grabbed the opportunity. 

 



"Yuhan is GD hyung's servant now." 

 


Daesung and Taeyang almost spitted the water that they were drinking and then they looked at me. 

 



I nodded and confirmed it while keeping the frown in my face. 
Well, of course I confirmed it because the whole school already knows so I might as well tell them too. I don’t want them to know it by hearing other people talking about it.

 



"I hope you endure everything." Daesung said with a sincere smile. 

 



"Just pray to God that Jiyong will be not too hard on you." Taeyang smiled. 

 



"Thanks." I said.

 

 

I can't guarantee to them that Jiyong won't be hard on me since we're talking about Kwon Jiyong here! Jeez!

 



I sighed. 

 



The bell rung.

 



Thank God. I can be away from Kwon Jiyong. 

 



All of us stood up and walked to our respective classes. 
Of course, Seungri's with me since he transferred to all my classes. 

 



Sigh. 

 



"Yuhan, you played basketball really well earlier... But GD-hyung played better" Seungri teased. 

 



"It was just pure luck!" I scoffed at him. 

 



Seungri just shrugged and laughed at me. 

 



GD's POV 

I'm really glad I won the game. But who would've thought that Yuhan could play basketball well. *laughs*

 



I was really tired from that game but seeing her looking so annoyed, I can't help but be amused. 

 



"Hyung, why did you make Yuhan your slave? Do you hate him that much?" Daesung asked with a concerned face. 

 



"Aniyo. I was just bored... I wanted to have a toy that will keep me away from boredom..." I answered. 

 



"But why Yuhan? I thought that being with Seungri already keeps you from being bored?" He asked. 

 



"He does but Seungri's not always there... And I want something new.. And refreshing." I answered coolly. 

 



"Arasso. But don't hurt him if he's not doing anything to you. He's TOP hyung's brother-in-law, for crying out loud." Daesung remarked. 

 



Brother-in-law? Ha! Yeah right!

 



"Yeah,yeah. I already changed Daesung, I don’t fight anymore unlike in the past." I said as I looked at him. 

 



He gave me a final smile before turning to his book. 

 



Well, the truth is I only want Yuhan because it nice to and it's my first time seeing a girl like that. A kind of girl that fights back and she's clever too. It just feels nice to talk to her. That's my reason for playing with her. 

 



Like what I said, she's just new and refreshing to me. Nothing more. 

 



~~~ Dismissal time~~~



Your POV

After our last class, I proceeded to go to mine and Tabi oppa's dorm room. 

 



But I felt someone's hand on my shoulder so I stopped walking and looked to see the owner of that hand. 

 



Ugh. It's him again. 

 



"Aren't you going to pay respect to your Master?" He smirked. 

 



"Why hello there, Master." I sarcastically replied. 

 



"That's nice. Now follow me to my dorm room." 

 

 

ASDFGHJKL. Did he just say HIS DORM ROOM?? Omo! I don't want to!!



"Eh!? What are we going to do there??" I asked loudly. 



"We’ll make love, babe” He smirked.  

 

WHAT THE !? DID I HEAR IT RIGHT!? DID HE JUST SAY “MAKE LOVE” !!!!?????

 

HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

 

~~~Author's note~~~

Rated Chapter comming up next !!

just kiddin'! Kekekeke

Here's for the previous chapter that received A LOT of comments from the curious readers ;) 

Thanks for reading:)

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! 

Authors don't like Silent Readers, so PLEASE COMMENT ^___^

Don't forget the SUBSCRIBE button :) hehe ^_^