It Took Me By Surprise

Love Me If You Dare

YOUR POV

 

Arriving at school on a Monday morning after experiencing that blackmail from Nicki was... God, I can't even use words to describe it. 

I mean, hello? You don't just blackmail people on a daily basis because you were just "a liitle bit jealous"! Furthermore, she was jealous of the wrong person! I don't have a crush on Tabi-oppa anymore and she should be worried about the other girls that Tabi-oppa pay more attention to, so it's definitely not me! 

Sigh. Okay, let's not think about it anymore... For now.

 

I went to school early today so when I reached my homeroom, I sat down and slept lightly while leaning on my arms. Suddenly, someone nudge me from the side, I looked up to see Jiyong looking bored. 

"What?" I asked while streching my arms followed by a yawn.

"... Nothing much..." Jiyong looked away from me and turned his head to the front of the room.

"You're weird." I said for the reason that, Kwon Jiyong, just totally had nothing to say.

HE ALWAYS HAS SOMETHING TO SAY. 

It doesn't matter if it's to annoy me, tease me, correct me when I'm wrong, or to please himself! He'll always say something but this time he just said "Nothing much" and looked away. 

Could it be that... He's trying to get my attention?

It's not that I'm assuming or anything, but it's because I'm totally like this to Tabi-oppa when I wanted him to notice me but when he finally pays attention to me, I actually have nothing to say. It's like my voice just magically disappears. 

... Is it right to say that h-he has a crush on me?? 

OhMyGod.

My cheeks are burning and gosh, I'm actually BLUSHING because I'm thinking that KWON JIYONG is crushing on me!

I never thought this day would come... What do I do? 

Just thinking about Jiyong having a crush on me makes me... Umm, what's the right word? Weak on my knees or is it feel butterflies in my stomach? Hmph. This shouldn't even affect me mentally, emotionally or physically!

Seriously I just want to ask, what the heck is wrong with myself??

 

 

Jiyong's POV

 

Right after I passed through the door to my homeroom, my eyes immediately fell on her seat. There she was, sleeping with her head on top of her arms leaning on the desk. I stared at her before finally plopping down on my own chair. 

I am really curious since the time we left school on Friday about how her and TOP hyung's date went. 

Out of nowhere, my hand nudged her. 

What the hell was that? I didn't even want to do it! My hand just went on its own and nudged her!

Thank you, hand! Now I don't know what to say to her!

"What?" She asked me, still sleepy though. I could tell for she was yawning and she couldn't open her eyes properly.

OKAY WHAT DO I SAY NOW?! 

Hey, how's your date with Tabi hyung? 

No freaking way. That would make me seem so CURIOUS even though it's just a little bit and I don't want to sound like that. 

"... Nothing much..." 

GREAT. That was so uncool of me. Jeez. 

Maybe I shouldn't just bother with it, after all it was just a date. Yep, that's right, a date wherein two people spend time together having fun.

There's really nothing to be curious about...

 

WHO THE HELL AM I KIDDING? 

 

But I just can't ask her like that... Hmm, I think that it's better to just ask her casually later after school..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YOUR POV

 

Right now  I'm in Jiyong and Seungri's dorm,cooking ramen for Jiyong... 

Hmmm, I should just forget what I thought about earlier since Jiyong having a crush on me isn't something so easy to believe in.

"Here you go~" I carefully placed the bowl of ramen in front of him and sat across from him.

Jiyong grabbed a spoon and a pair of chopsticks. He blowed the noodles before eating, and from time to time, he would look at me without saying anything. 

Yes, it's really awkward. 

Darn... I can't think of anything to say to him.

"Well, since I can't think of any topic to talk about, you start talking." Jiyong ordered.

I scowled at him, "I can't think of one too."

"Then what about telling me how your date with TOP hyung went." He said while slurping some soup.

"Ok... Well, first we went to the park 2 hours away from Seoul and talked a lot, then we went to the baseball stadium at night. It was really fun and refreshing." I smiled, "Oh yeah, I almost forgot, you know those kissing time in the middle of a baseball game?" 

"Yeah." He answered nonchalantly and raised his brow.

"Oppa kissed me! I was really surprised, you know. Then after the game, someone came up to me and gave me a picture of oppa kissing me on the forehead." I giggled, "Wait there."

Jiyong didn't listen instead he stood up and put the empty bowl of ramen on the sink. 

I went to the living room and searched my bag, after a minute, Jiyong sat on the couch.

"Here it is, take a look." I gave Jiyong the picture and sat next to him, smiling.

He looked at it for a long time and frowned. "Is this it?"

"Why? Should there be more pictures?" I asked.

"Idiot." He muttered.

"Why? I was just asking!" 

He gave me back the picture and the TV.

"So... What can you say about this?" I smiled smugly while I held the picture up to his face.

"That?" He cocked his eyebrows mockingly.

"Yes~" I answered.

"That's what you're seriously calling, a kiss?" He smirked.

"Uh-huh." I nodded.

And I swear, the following moments was the least expected things in my mind to happen.

Jiyong suddenly enclosed the space between us and started kissing me. If we weren't sitting at that time, I'm sure my knees could've made me fall for feeling so weak. It really took me by surprise that I didn't even try to resist the moment Jiyong kissed me. I got carried away as he moved his lips and by the time that I noticed it, I was already responding back to his kiss. 

At first, his kiss was a hungry one, kind of persistent, demanding or should I say it was partly agressive but as time passed by, his soft lips carressed mine slowly and slowly. I felt his arms pull me closer by my waist and I, in turn, wrapped my arms around his neck while letting out a soft moan.

I couldn't care less about anything at that moment, only Jiyong's luscious lips on mine were the only thing on my mind.

I tilted my head and the kiss got deeper when we surprisingly heard the door clicked and automatically we broke away from each other just like that.

"HYUNG!" Seungri called.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm so inspired because of EXO's comeback so here's an update for all of you~ I hope you enjoyed this chapter though it's short because I really did enjoy writing the kissing scene a lot kekeke ^_^

To my fellow exotics who are so happy and spazzing over EXO's comeback right now, do visit my other story featuring Luhan :">

 

-----> The Chances in Love <---

 

Don't forget to leave some comments~