HOT CHOCOLATE .... Abs?

Love Me If You Dare

 

~~~The next day~~~

 



*RING!!!*

 



You opened your eyes and grabbed your ringing phone from your bedside table. 

 



" Who the heck is calling me at this hour??? I'm effin sleeping for crying out loud!" You thought. 

 



"Hello?" You answered with your sleepy voice. 

 



"Good morning slave. You have 30 minutes to prepare my breakfast. Time starts now. If you don't get here with my breakfast after 30 minutes, you'll receive a punishment." Jiyong chuckled in an evil way. 

 



"What the fck? It's 6 ing 30! I'm supposed to get up at 7:30!" You groaned. 

 



"I'll be waiting." He hung up. 

 



Your eyes shot open and you immediately run to the bathroom to wash your face. 

 



"That bastard!! I'm going to kill you someday!!" You thought in your head. 

 



After washing your face, you put on your wig and your uniform .

 



You went to the mini kitchen. You look inside the cupboards and found a milk bread ,so you turned to the refrigerator and saw some eggs.. 

 



Since you don't like frying, you decided to boil the eggs. After a few minutes, you smashed the egg and you mixed it with mayonnaise and added some salt and pepper. 

 



After finishing it, you put it nicely on a plate and headed out. 

 



"Where the heck is Jiyong now? Oh right, he's in his dorm room...." You thought to yourself. 

 

 

You arrived exactly on time in front of their dorm room and knocked. 

 



No one was opening the door so you got annoyed and you decided to dial Jiyong's number. 

 



Jiyong on the other hand, was sleeping and was woken up when you called. He suddenly remembered that he ordered you to bring him breakfast. He got up lazily and opened the door. 

 



"... He looks Hot..."  You thought to yourself. 

 



"Here's your breakfast" You gave him the plate with egg sandwich. 

 



"Come in" He motioned you to get inside. 

 



You sighed as you sat on the sofa beside Jiyong. 

 



"I hate you" You glared at him. 

 



"Why?" Jiyong asked like he doesn't know the answer. 

 



"Because you woke me up at 6:30!! That's 1 hour before the usual time that I wake up!!" You scolded him. 

 



"Excuse me! You're not the only one who took the effort of waking up early. I especially woke up at 6:30 just to torture you!" He countered back. 

 



"And is that suppose to be my fault!?? I never asked you to torture me!!" You exclaimed. 

 



"Duh! It goes without saying!" He spat back. 

 



"Just eat!!" You said as you gave up on fighting with him this early in the morning.

 



"There better be no poison in this sandwich" He said. 

 



"Don't worry, next time I'll put some." You rolled your eyes. 

 



He then started eating it and after a matter of time, he gladly finished it. 

 



"Can I go now?" You asked. 

 



"Yeah" He answered. 

 



You stood up from the sofa and was about to go when the door to Seungri's room opened. 

 



"What are you doing here?" He scratched his messy hair. 

 



"Delivering breakfast to her master" Jiyong answered with a smirk. 

 



Seungri looked at the finished plate and the crumbs on it. 

 



"You didn't get me one?" He furrowed his eyebrows. 

 



".. No, sorry bro.." Jiyong said apologetically. 

 



Seungri pouted at him and went to the bathroom. 

 



You raised you eyebrow at the sight in front of you. 

 


You decided to leave for the better of your mental being. 

 



"I'm going crazy with these two boys!" You ruffled your hair. 

 



You went back to your dorm room to find TOP getting out of the bathroom, half-

 



YOUR POV 



OhMyGoodness!!!!! What is this???? 
Heaven~Heaven~Heaven~ !!! I can hear “Heaven by Ailee” as the background song of this glorious moment. 

 



This is the first time that I've seen Tabi oppa's body. 
Asdfghjkl. No words can describe it. 

 



I can't stop staring at it. 

 



Those abs! 

 


Those 6 pack of chocolate abs!! 

 



Heaven~Heaven~ Heaven~

 



I'm in heaven!!! 

 



I know that I look totally stupid while gaping at his abs right now but I don't care. I just can't help but ogle at those abs! 

 



And look at his muscles! They are sooo built!! I love them!! 

 



End of Pov. 

 


"Are you done staring?" TOP asked while chuckling.

 

 

"U-uhh... Yeah.." You stuttered. 

 



"Anyways, where did you go?" TOP asked again.  

 



"Jiyong ordered me to make him breakfast, but actually the real reason behind that is he just wants to torture me by waking me up so early in the morning" You answered with an irritated face. 

 



"Aish~ that kid." TOP sighed, "I'm really sorry to you about him.. To cheer you up, do you want me to make  you some hot chocolate?" 

 



"Oh yes!! I'd really love some of your hot chocolate abs at the moment" You answered while smiling from ear to ear.

 

 


TOP smirked as he raised his eyebrow "My hot chocolate abs?" 

 



"OMO!! DID I SAY I WANT HIS HOT CHOCOLATE ABS TO HIS FACE!!!??" You thought to yourself. 

 



"A-Aniyo!! I said hot chocolate DRINK!" You lied to correct your mistake, "Gosh oppa, you should clean your ears! Y-you're starting to h-hear weird things!" 

 



"Oh, I see" TOP smiled. 

 



TOP went to the kitchen and made 2 hot chocolates, for you and him. 

 



He sat on the sofa beside you and put the hot chocolates on the table. 

 



You took your hot chocolate and took a sip. 

 



"Tabi oppa, your hot chocolate is so delicious~" You complimented.

 



"Not just the hot chocolate, but the view in front of me is even better~~!!" You thought. 

 



What made you think like that was because up until now, TOP was still topless, much to your liking ;) He was just wearing his school pants and his towel was just hanging on his shoulder which means His Abs were very CRYSTAL CLEAR in your eyes.

 

 

"Thanks, but I think you'll love my surprise for you more." TOP flashed a mischievous smile. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~ AUTHOR'S NOTE~~~~~~~~~~~~

I updated !! :))

I'm still on vacation but I couldn't stop myself from updating because

I  MET

MY SUPER DUPER ULTIMATE BIAS, THE LOVE OF MY LIFE LEE DONGHAE !!!

IN FCKIN REAL LIFE.

IT's what you call a Fangirl's Dream ! hehehe :))

Anyways, I missed TOP since only Jiyong keeps appearing on the previous chaps, that's why I made this chapter ^_^    

Tell me what you think of this chapter :)

I also want to say HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY G-DRAGON!!! He's my 2nd bias next to Donghae^_^ <3

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!