I Don't Want To GO Clubbing

Love Me If You Dare

 

YOUR POV

Wednesday and Thursday have passed, today is FRIDAY!
Thank God! My second week will end! But that doesn't 
mean that I'm so FREE from this dare but at least, even if it's just 2 days I can go back to my real identity and gender, a girl that I really am! 

 


Anyways, After Tabi-oppa  became our substitute Math teacher, the subject Math that I used to "Hate" is actually one of my favorite subjects now. Kekeke. Let's just say I've BECOME MORE INSPIRED than I have ever been.

 
I mean, who wouldn't be inspired to learn Math when your teacher is Tabi oppa?? Maybe some will even be distracted but I don't want my crush to say that I only have the looks; I want to show Tabi oppa here that I also have brains. That way he might at least look my way and take a bit of liking to me. Even if it's just the tiniest bit!

There's still a ray of hope for me!! 

How about you?? 
Come on! Be true to yourselves! 
You're also attracted to him just like me! 
Just look at that guy's eyes, they're hypnotizing! Mesmerizing! y! 
And add a million more adjectives that says how good-looking he is!



Well, aside from me being more inspired because of Tabi oppa,recently Jiyong here is also IN INSPIRED to order me around and mess with me more. 



He's becoming more annoying than ever and he's always ordering me EXACTLY when Tabi oppa and I are talking to each other or sometimes when we're inside the classroom having class! See that? He's making me look bad, pitiful and hopeless in front of my crush! 

 

The nerve of that bastard! 


You see, he's doing in right now!!!  It's our first period and of course, it's MATH. 

Jiyong sent a text saying 'Buy me a drink'.

I looked at him with widened eyes. 

"NOW?? AS IN ING NOW??" I hissed but only loud enough for Jiyong to hear. 

"Yes, slave. I want a ing drink now" He smirked. 

"But there's a quiz!" I looked at Tabi oppa if he could see me being tortured by Jiyong now but thankfully he isn't. 

"I can see that YOU'RE FINISHED." He raised his brows, mocking the hell out of me. 

"Damn it!" I groaned and stood up. 



Tabi looked up from the y magazine that he was reading covered by a book in the front so that the other guys wouldn't see and ask to borrow it immediately from him. 

"Ugh! What the heck??" YOU THOUGHT. 

I rolled my eyes.



"What's the matter?" TOP asked with beads of sweat forming in his forehead, worried that I might have seen the y magazine inside the book he was "Reading". 

"I'm going to buy Jiyong a drink" I frowned as I answered this effin question. 

"Oh... Are you done answering the quiz?" 

"Yes. Here" 

I handed Tabi oppa the papers and he nodded, meaning I can get out a buy a ing drink for that bastard. 



I went to the cafeteria, and bought him a coffee from Starbucks and immediately went back to the room. 

Before sitting I put the coffee to his table.. 

"Good job" Jiyong sniggered as if he was talking to his pet dog. 

I rolled my eyes at him again. 



~~End of POV~~



Jiyong took a sip of the coffee and looked your way.
You, As usual were staring dreamily at TOP which irritated Jiyong unknowingly. 

He shifted his gaze somewhere else to avoid being in a really bad mood in the early morning, which actually happens a lot because of Seungri and the crazy things he's doing with himself and others. Sometimes, there are also things that can't be explained fully but could still set someone in a bad mood.... This time, it was different.. Just what could it be?

 

~~~~ BREAK TIME~~~~



Now, you were kind of used to sitting with Bigbang. But you were still out of place when they start talking about guy stuffs and etc.

 

 

"Wanna go clubbing tomorrow night?" Seungri asked excitedly. 

"Sure" Everyone said in unison. 
"Nope" You said at the same time as them. 


Everyone looked at you with their face saying 'Why? What's wrong?' 

Well, you couldn't tell them that you want to spend weekends WITHOUT THEM or should I say AWAY from THEM... Of course with the exception of Tabi ;) 

You just shrugged while shaking your shoulders a bit. 



"You CAN'T say no. Your Master is coming, so you are as well" Jiyong sniggered. 

"But its weekends! And I-I'm actually busy!" You countered back. 

"Yeah, I know its weekends. I also don't care if you're busy. If you remember correctly, your punishment is to be my slave for the WHOLE SCHOOL YEAR, so your weekends are included. This will last up to... the last day of school. Which means your freedom starts during summmer vacation. It's nice, isn't it?" Jiyong raised his eyebrow as his lips curved in a mocking smile.

 

Seungri, Taeyang, Daesung and TOP were chuckling at Jiyong's nice remark that left you irritated. 


You squinted your eyes at him and he just rolled his eyes. 



"Ahh~ Yuhan, you are so cute when you lose a fight with Jiyong hyung" Seungri said while chuckling. 

"Ahh~~ Seungri, you look cute when you’re quiet...” You copied his tone but you made yours a little bit a mocking tone because you were irritated, "But you are never quiet" 



"..... Does that mean I'm not cute??.." He said while scratching his head showing how confused he is with your statement. 

Everybody laughed at the confused maknae. 

"Aish! You guys! Stop bullying me!!" Seungri whined cutely. 

You couldn't help but laugh too at his cuteness. But then, he ruined the mood by asking “So is everyone coming?" 

Everybody nodded while you were just looking at Jiyong like you want to strangle him to death. 

Who said I want to go clubbing??? Shiro!! I don't want to!!!! >.<
Go there by yourselves!!!! :P

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST OF ALL, I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR LIKE 1 OR 2 MONTHS.. >.<

SECOND, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR NOT UNSUBSCRBING AND BEING PATIENT AND WAITED FOR ME ALL THIS TIME ^^

I LOVE YOU ALL !! :) AND I MISSED EVERYONE :)

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATDED :)

ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL :-*