Call Me Master

Love Me If You Dare

 

“Let’s go!” He tugged on my arm while I keep pulling myself back..

 

 

He gave me the I’m –your-master-look.

 

 

Sigh...

 



What the heck. I don't even have a choice to say no to him because I'm unfortunately, his slave. 

 



Tsk. 

 



We reached the door to his dorm room but before Jiyong could open it, somebody suddenly came out, shocking the crap out of me. 

 



"What the!? What are you doing here!!?" I asked while I pointed at the creature that shocked me. 

 



"I was about to leave to go to Taeyang and Daesung's dorm room... How about you, what are you doing here in front of mine and GD hyung's dorm room??" Seungri innocently asked. 

 



"YOU'RE ROOMMATES WITH JIYONG!?" I asked loudly.

 



"Yeah. Now it's your turn to answer my question." Seungri remarked. 

 



"I don't even know why Jiyong wants me to go here." I shrugged with a confused face. 

 



Seungri looked at his hyung then to me then he said "Ok then. I'm leaving. Be back later." then he waved his hand while hoping towards Taeyang and Daesung's dorm room. 

 



After he left, Jiyong and I went inside their dorm room. 

 



"So what am I doing here?" My eyebrows creased as I turned to face him.

 

 

“Nothing really. I just want you to know where my dorm room is.”  He answered.

 

 

“Well, I don’t really care about your dorm room. And even if I knew where it is, there’s no reason for me to go here.” I rolled my eyes.

 

 

“Actually from now on, you do.” He smiled evilly.

 

 

“What?” I asked with a confused face.

 

 

“Sometimes, I’ll order you to do something for me so I’ll be like watching the TV or just lying on my bed while you go running around doing stuffs I told you to do.” He explained.

 

 

“Whatever” I shrugged.

 

 

Then he sat on the couch beside me and held out his hand.

 

 

What the heck am I supposed to do with his hand????

 

 

I raised my eyebrow at him..

 

 

Then I shook it, since that was the closest thing to do when someone reaches out their hand to you... You shake them...

 

 

He laughed at me.

 

“I wasn’t going to shake hands with you. It means give me your phone, idiot” He continued chuckling while I handed him my phone.

 

 

“Why do you want my phone?” I asked.

 

 

“I’m entering my number.” Then Jiyong miscalled his own phone, so that he could enter my number in his phone too.

 

 

“For what?” I asked.

 

 

“Hey I just met you

 My name is GD~

 So here’s my number

 I’ll call you, maybe?”

Kwon Jiyong sang his very own cover of Call Me Maybe in front of me while laughing. (A/n: Sing it with the Call Me Maybe tone xDD)

 

 

I scoffed at him and said “God! You are so corny Kwon Jiyong!”

 

 

I REALLY hate to admit this but he was so cute when he sang that...

 

 

“What are you saying? I was pretty cool when I sang that” He chuckled.

 

 

“Yeah, yeah” I pretended to roll my eyes.

 

 

“Ok you can go home now, slave.” Jiyong smiled and opened the door for me.

 

 

“You don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for you to say that.” I shot him a look then left.

 

 

GD’s POV

I was still planning to talk to her .. Or should I say ‘annoy’ her longer but when she shook my hand...

 

 

I really felt something.... It was as if I received a mini electric shock....

 

 

Not just because of her hand that feels surprisingly soft, but it was the contact of our skin touching together that made me startled..

 

 

~~In Your dorm room with TOP~~~

You opened the door and saw TOP watching the TV. You sat beside him and said with teary eyes “OPPA! What do I do!!??  I’m Kwon Jiyong’s slave now!!!”

 

 

“Calm down..” TOP chuckled at you.

 

 

“How can i possibly calm down?? Befriending Jiyong will be harder from now on!!” You whined.

 

 

“Now that you mention it, befriending him might actually be easier.” TOP smiled.

 

 

“What!? HOW??” You exclaimed.

 

 

“Spending more time with Jiyong is a big help to being his friend! I guarantee that you take this opportunity and then the two of you will slowly become the BEST of FRIENDS!” TOP grinned.

 

 

“Are you sure?” You raised your eyebrow at him

 

 

“VERY SURE.” He said in a serious voice.

 

 

“Arraso.” You smiled and went to your room.

 

 

You sat on your bed and opened your laptop.

 

 

You opened SKYPE and saw that Kahi, Na Rin and Chloe were online. You invited them to a group chat and they all accepted it.

 

 

“What’s up girl?” Na Rin smiled.

 

 

“I’m one step closer to becoming Kwon Jiyong’s friend!!” You exclaimed happily.

 

 

“What? REALLY??” All of them asked in unison.

 

 

“YEP!” You answered.

 

 

“HOW?” All of them asked, showing their disbelief in their tones.

 

 

"... Well... Umm... It's really hard to explain but... Uh... I've became someone who..." Your voice trailed off not knowing how to say to them the unbelievable truth. 

 



"JUST SAY IT." The three of them hissed. 

 



"FINE. I've become his servant or slave or whatever you call that.... For the rest of the school year."

 



"Hahahahaha!!!" All of them laughed. 

 



"Ok guys. YOU CAN STOP NOW." You remarked while glaring. 

 



"Sorry. I got carried away. It's just unbelievable that you agreed when he said for the rest of the school year" Na Rin apologized but continued giggling. 

 



"Anyways, can you please tell us, how being his slave will make you one step closer to befriending him?" Kahi asked as she raised her eyebrow at you. 

 



"Tabi oppa said  that spending more time with Jiyong will help me finish my dare" You stuck your tongue at them. 

 



"Well good luck with that. I'm sure Jiyong will order you to do stupid things to annoy you, considering that both of you weren't so 'friendly' at first." Chloe sniggered. 

 



"I knew that. So I mentally prepared myself" You said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone. 

 



After a series of teasing each other and telling each other about what happened to you, you and your friends decided to call it a day and the four of you said your goodnights and sweet dreams to each other.

 

~~~Author's note~~~

 

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! 

Don't forget the SUBSCRIBE button :) hehe ^_^