Aish!!!

Love Me If You Dare

 

TOP bowed at the headmaster before closing the door, and immediately sat on the chair in front of the headmaster’s table which is right across from you. You sat down again without taking your eyes off TOP.

The headmaster noticed your wide eyes and said “Could it be that you’re acquainted with him?”

“Umm...” Your voice trailed off, not knowing what to say.

“That’s right. We are acquainted with each other.” TOP smiled as if there was nothing wrong... At all.

“Oh really? How?”  The headmaster looked interested.

 “He’s …. My... Sister’s… Best-… Boyfriend.”

“W-what!?” You stood up again.

“Relax. I already know the truth. You don’t need to hide it. I accept you as my future brother-in-law.” Top smirked which made you sit down again with your horrified eyes looking at him in disbelief.

“Isn’t that great!? Both of you will get along so well! No more awkwardness to begin with.” The headmaster smiled in relief that you won’t have to find it hard to make friends with someone because apparently your roommate is now your “future brother-in-law”.

You faked a laugh and the headmaster believed it. “Now go to your room so you can arrange your things. Here’s your schedule for tomorrow’s classes. Have a nice day.” The headmaster stood up and bowed.

“Yes, thank you very much.” You and TOP bowed to show respect, and left immediately.

 

 

Right after the door closed, You said “What was all that about??”

“I’m just helping you.”  TOP smiled once again making you feel so confused more than you’ve ever been. He walked faster to the dorms located at the back of your huge school. “Jeez!” You stomped your feet like a kid but continued to follow him. TOP giggled at the annoyed but cute side of you…

You saw the big dorms of Blueberry Academy and TOP led you to your room and to your surprise it looked a lot like your room in the Strawberry Academy for Girls, your dorm room is a two bedroom, a living room connecting the two rooms with one large bathroom... “Uwaah~ it’s the same as mine! But yours is more boyish but your room smells nice, oppa!” You exclaimed.

(A/N: Tadaah!! Your Dorm Room ^^ Just imagine the luxurious furnitures you want to see there ^_^)

 

 

“Of Course, I like it when it’s clean and smells nice.” TOP sat down on a big sectional sofa.

 “Oh~ Where’s my room?” You asked. TOP walked over to the left side of the room and opened the door. You walked inside and saw a very clean room with a queen-size bed in the middle, beside are a bedside table with a lamp on it and a closet with sliding doors at the far right corner.

“Hmm, it has a great feel to it.” You smiled with satisfaction.

“That’s right, my room’s just across from yours...” TOP pointed at his room to the far right corner of the living room. 

“Don’t worry oppa, I won’t disturb you so much since I won’t be living here for a long time……....... Or maybe I will….” Your voice trailed off and your shoulders slumped.

Top raised his eyebrow and asked “Why? What’s wrong?”

“When I came to this school, I was looking around and saw the school’s beautiful garden… I decided to go in and take a look, I didn’t notice anything except the beautiful flowers and trees when I suddenly tripped and fell…...clumsy me…” You didn’t know how to continue your sentence.

“And?” Top raised his eyebrows again.

“And… I fell…..on…top….of… Kwon Jiyong... Who was sleeping soundly under a tree….Then he got mad at me, but I apologized to him!  However he didn’t accept it so I got mad at him too...” You were glaring at the ground while replaying those moments in your head. Those horrible moments!

TOP was laughing at you like a crazy idiot. “Hahahahaha” was the only thing you could hear from him.

“It’s not even funny! Stop Laughing!!” You pouted.

 

“Come to think of it, your dare was to befriend him. And yet, here you are, already fighting with him.”TOP continued laughing.

 

“I thought befriending someone was easy. Who would’ve thought that is will be hard for a person like me?” You sighed.

TOP walked to you and patted you shoulders.

 

“Damnnn~! His hand is so comforting! I want to hold them  :””>” You thought.

 

“Don’t worry! I’m here to help you, because if I won’t, Kahi will release that freaking video all of you took and my handsome image will be ruined.” TOP pouted. 

 

Oppa is so cute when he pouts!! Kyaaa!!” You thought.

 

“That’s cool, because I’ll probably be helpless if you weren’t here.... At first I thought you were going to expose me!” You giggle. “But you’re helping me instead. So thank you Tabi oppa.”

 “You’re welcome. By the way, I never would have thought that you look cute as a guy.”  Top giggled and ruffled your hair before he left the room.

 

He just said I looked cute!!!

 

He just said I looked cute!!!

 

He just said I looked cute!!!

 

As a guy.

 

Damn! But whatever, at least he noticed my cuteness.

The door closed and you quickly lied down on your stomach on your new bed. You pressed the emerald gem on your ring to activate the earpiece that your friends gave you before you went to Blueberry Academy.

 

YOU: Guys!!! How did you come up with the idea of Tabi oppa being my roommate?? - - You’re all killing me!!! …with happiness!

Kahi: It was ME! I thought you’d be happy to see him as your roommate *smiles

Chloe: I knew you’d be dead by the sight of him being your roommate *smirks*

You: I know right!! Did you know that he said that I was Kahi’s boyfriend to the headmaster himself! Ugh!! >.<

Kahi, Chloe and Na Rin: Hahahahahaha!!!!

You: BUT!! He said I looked CUTE!!!

All of them: Really!!? Tabi-oppa finally noticed you As a FEMALE, not just One of Kahi’s best friends???

You: GIRLS!! That actually hurt!!! But no, he said I look cute as a GUY. And as usual, He still doesn’t see me as ONE of the female species... *sighh*

All of them: Don’t give up! His been your crush ever since! He might see you as a girl now that the two of you are ‘roommates’!!

You: It’s so hard for me to give up on him even when we all know the fact that he is a PLAYBOY, and the fact that he can see other FEMALES in the world EXCEPT ME. *frowns*

Na Rin: You’ll survive! Anyways, how is it there?

You:“I….. I’m thinking of staying here a little longer…..

Kahi: REALLY? WHY?

Chloe: Because of Tabi oppa? ;)

Na Rin: I KNEW IT !! Tabi oppa has that power on you that can make you stay in an all-boys school longer!

You: Jeez!! I’m staying here longer because I made a very bad mistake ….. I FOUGHT WITH ‘’Kwon Jiyong!!

Kahi: BWOH?

Chloe: YOU FOUGHT WITH KWON JIYONG? ON.YOUR.VERY.FIRST.MEETING?

Na Rin:SERIOUSLY!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR HEAD??? I don’t remember us, giving you a dare to FIGHT with him.

You: Nothing! It was his fault for not accepting my very sincere apology!

Kahi, Chloe, and Na Rin: What exactly happened!?

You: This is the last time I’m telling this effin story! I was looking around the school when I saw this pretty garden. I went inside and looked at the beautiful flowers when I suddenly tripped and fell on top of KWON JIYONG! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT HE CALLED ME GAY!!!? I HATE HIM! ………. And I actually felt my lips brushed against his! UGH!! My first kiss!!! Gone like the wind!!! Just.Like.That!! >.< I could’ve given my first kiss to Tabi-oppa if Kwon Jiyong didn’t take it on Our. VERY.FIRST.MEETING!

All of them: Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! THAT.IS.THE.FUNNIEST.THING. I’VE HEARD.FROM.YOU!

Chloe: As if Tabi-oppa would kiss you! :P

YOU: I hate you Chloe! You never know what can happen in the future! Whatever! It is SO.NOT.FUNNY! Anyway, that’s all for today I’ll unpack my things now. But I’ll make sure to get EVEN with that guy tomorrow on my first day of school here.  *evil laugh*

Kahi, Na Rin and Chloe: Sure! Good luck girl! Bye!! Love yah! *kisses (mwaah!)*

 

 

You clicked the button again to switch off the earpiece. You got your luggage, started unpacking, and got ready for tomorrow. You lied down on your new bed and fell asleep right away... probably dreaming of how to get even with that bastard Jiyong.

 

 

Kahi’s POV

I’m still talking with Chloe and Na Rin after you told us about what happened today.

Chloe: Did you hear Yuhan’s last words? *laughs*

Na Rin: Yep! She’s going to take get ‘even’ with Jiyong. *laughs*

Me: I’m surprised that she actually forgot her dare. Hahaha!

Chloe: I have to go now! Bye!

Na Rin: Me too, Bye Bye!!!

Me: See you tomorrow!

 

Tomorrow’s going to be fantastic! I can’t wait for to make her move on Kwon Jiyong. ;)

 

END OF POV

~~~~~~~~~~~Author's note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

BTW I want to greet my bestfriend, Belated Happy Birthday!! Love yah!! ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/90616

Thanks for reading!!! :)

COMMECTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!