Meeting my 'Future' Enemy....Err... I meant Friend! ...... And my Roommate!?

Love Me If You Dare

 

“Are you ready for your makeover?” Na Rin asked while showing her You-can’t-escape smile.

“Do I have any other choice?” You rolled your eyes.

“No. And we’re not planning to give you any.” Chloe started doing your make-up to look like a boy.

“I knew that already! Anyway, how did you guys come up with this idea about me befriending Kwon Jiyong, the bad boy?” You raised your eyebrows.

 “Well, Chloe and I watched this Taiwanese drama called Hana Kimi. It has a Japanese version too, and we loved it! The idea of dressing up like a guy and going to an All boys school sounds so FUN! And last summer, He was a hot topic among the students, so we decided to take a closer look. We did a little research and it looks like he doesn’t like girls. I mean, he’s annoyed of girls because all they do is swoon in front of him. Especially the fan clubs, he Has a fan club not only in our sister schools but also in other schools in Korea and even in the internet.” Kahi sat in front of you, as she put your uniform on the table.

 “I see…But why is he called a bad boy, Does he fight a lot? And what’s BIGBANG? ” You asked again, you seem to never run out of questions about him.

“I don’t know if he fights a lot... He’s not really a bad boy? From my point of view...  More like he hates following the rules, so he always breaks them and regularly goes to the headmaster’s office. But don’t cross his line… or else. Aish! I can’t believe your second question! I thought you knew BIGBANG! It is a group of 5 handsome and rich guys namely Tabi oppa, Jiyong, Taeyang, Daesung, and Seungri which was made by the admiring girls from our school and The Co-ed Cranberry Academy. Then it spreaded like wildfire to the other schools that lead to the fanclubs. ” Na Rin supplied you with information that you really needed.

 

 

“I see... Do you guys think that I can befriend him in one day?” Your eyebrows formed a crease, showing how unsure you are.

“That’s why we chose this dare for you. You’re the friendliest amongst us and you love adventure.” Chloe smiled.

“I read the email last night from Kahi about Kwon Jiyong. He loves music and dogs, and I LOVE those too! I think I was given a tiny bit of confidence when I read that. He also looks …hot if I may say so :”>” You smiled to yourself.

“That’s right~!” All of them said in unison and laughed.

“You’re wig is done!” Na Rin exclaimed. “The make-up is ready!” Chloe looked so proud of what she did. “Here’s your uniform. Go and get change.” Kahi pointed at the restroom as if you don’t know which way to go.

“Jeez! I know where the toilet is!” Everyone chuckled.

You went inside the restroom and wore the bandage, followed by the uniform of your new school. “Gosh! They do make your chest appear flat.” You thought to yourself.  You looked at your reflection in the mirror and thought “Is that really me? I look…different but handsome...keke.” 

You fixed your neck tie before going out then You unlocked the door to find 3 girls looking at you in awe.

“MOTHER OF GOD! You look so HOT!” Chloe scanned you from head to toe.

“I know right! I’d date you, if you were really a guy kekeke” Na Rin chuckled.

“This dare is going to be soo EXCITING!!” Kahi hugged you, she was too happy that you’re dressing up as a guy and going to an All-Boys School for fun.

“Jeez, you guys are way too supportive!” You exclaimed jokingly. “Are you sure they won’t recognize me!?” You sighed. “Of course they won’t!” Chloe countered.  “The time has come to go to your new school!!” All of them said cheerfully.

 

 

==Outside Blueberry Academy for Boys==

 

You’re emitting an aura of nervousness. Your body was shivering from your head to your toes. Everybody was looking at you with You-must-go!-Because-there’s-no-way-we’re-going-back-after-everything-we-did-for-you face. “B-but guys! I suddenly felt so scared just by looking at this big gate with the name of the school” You pointed at the big scary gate in front of you that is actually pretty and welcoming.

 “Hush! Here, hold out your hand I’ll give you something.” Na Rin handed you an earpiece.

“W-What’s this for?” You asked in a state of confusion.

“Duh! It’s for our communication! Look, everyone has them on.” Chloe pushed back some of her to show you her ear. Chloe was wearing the earpiece, just like Kahi and Na Rin.

 You put it on and asked “How do you turn it on?”

 “Here, a ring. Push the button in the middle. If you want to turn it off, just press it again.” Kahi put the ring on your finger.

You pushed the button that looks like an emerald gem. “Hey...” You smiled, the earpiece is working properly. “This is VERY helpful, thank you!!”

 “Good Luck Cho Yuhan!!! Don’t forget your new name.” Na Rin winked, and then you hugged everyone before leaving. You then bid your goodbyes to Kahi, Na Rin and Chloe.

 

Okay, I know I can survive this dare. I just need to befriend this Kwon Jiyong guy and I can leave as fast as I can.

 

 

You entered the school, and to your surprise you saw that the school’s design was similar to your school but with a more masculine approach. At the center was a big fountain that has the symbol of the school.  But what caught your attention was the beautiful garden to your left.

Your feet moved by itself, and brought you in front of the garden doors. You opened the glass doors and saw that the garden was very colourful, and it had lots of trees too which made it look so relaxing. “Cute! I wonder who takes care of these flowers… I never thought that I’ll see a beautiful garden in an All Boys School.”  You thought.

You continued to walk around, from time to time touching some branches of some trees that had a beautiful flower on them. You were clearly in a reverie, while enjoying the beauty of nature.

 

Until, you suddenly tripped!!!

 

You closed your eyes expecting yourself to get hurt, but you felt something touch your lips. You opened your eyes wider than ever, because you were surprised to hear someone make a sound when obviously you were the only ONE inside the garden.  You looked under you. And found an unexpected person under you. Kwon Jiyong.

 “UGH!” He breathed heavily and tried to stand but failed when he felt a heavy weight that suddenly fell upon him.

Much to your disbelief, you were on top of a GUY and that guy happens to be KWON JIYONG. He was looking at you with infuriated eyes. He’s also gritting his teeth to show that he was really MAD at what you and your clumsiness did.

“I-I I’m SORRY!” You stuttered. “I didn’t mean to fall on top of you!! I was just looking at the beautiful flowers!” You apologized sincerely since you realised that he was the person you were supposed to befriend, and here you are giving him the Worst. First. Impression. Of. You. Ever.

“LOOKING AT THE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS!? WHAT ARE YOU? GAY!? HUH! Am I right? You’re gay!” He was practically yelling at you.

“What kind of guy will visit the garden, and look at the beautiful flowers!?” He emphasized the word beautiful just to make you feel guilty..

Your eyebrows creased, “I am definitely not Gay! If a guy can’t come here, then can YOU please explain to me what you’re doing here, huh!?

“I was sleeping here because it was quiet and there’s no disturbance, Until You Came!! Didn’t you see how you ruined my sleep? I hate people who disturb me!” He kept shouting. 

“I also hate people who don’t accept a sincere apology! And people who keeps shouting!” You stood up from your awkward position and brushed off some of the dust on your pants.  

“I won’t regret disturbing your damn sleep!” You walked faster to the door to leave that bastard.

“I’ll make you!!” Were the last words you heard as you walked out of the beautiful garden with a bastard inside.

 

 

Jiyong’s POV

That gay ruined my sleep! Can’t he just off!? Does he know who I am? Messing with me is the thing he shouldn’t do in his life. Because I can make his life, miserable! How dare he disturb me!! I’m so pissed off that I can’t sleep anymore!

 

~~End of POV~~~

 

 

You kept walking, and walking.

Because of the irritation that Kwon Jiyong made you feel, you didn’t notice that you were already inside the school building. The hallway was very similar to the hallway of your school. The only difference was some color and the decorations.

You went on a Sunday morning and that figured why it was so quiet, because if it were a school day, the whole school would be very noisy. Plus, Kahi told you to come on Sunday so that you can take a good look around the school and that bastard Jiyong.

“Aish! I’ll just go to the headmaster’s office to report my arrival” You scratched your head, since you’re confused about the way to his office.

You suddenly remembered your school. “Since the design is the same could it be that they have the same way to the headmaster’s office?”  You thought. You followed what your brain told you and fortunately you were Right!

You’re so smart!”  You thought to yourself again. You knocked on the door and heard the headmaster say

“Come in.” You opened it and immediately bowed to the old-looking, stout guy sitting at the headmaster’s chair.

 

 

 “Cho Yuhan, I’ve been waiting for you. Welcome to Blueberry Academy for Boys.” He said with a smile.

 

 

“I apologize for taking so long headmaster. I was surprised to see a beautiful garden in the school because I never thought that boys would take care of plants just like girls…” You said as you sat down on the chair in front of his table.

“That’s weird. You’re a boy, why would you think like that?” The headmaster’s eyebrows furrowed.

 “Y-Yeah! I-I’m different! I’m a….. Nature Lover!” You exclaimed.

“Oh, I see… Well then, I’ll call your roommate so you can get to know him and arrange your things.” The headmaster smiled again.

 “Sure...” You answered but the only thing that came to your mind was “What!? I have a roommate!? I thought they got me a room for myself!! Do they plan to expose me just like this??”

Somebody opened the door, revealing your one and only roommate…

 

 

 

 

 

…Your long time crush.....

 

 

 

 

 

TOP!!!!

 

 

“W-What? You’re my roommate!?” You stood up from your chair due to much ‘surprise’.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~ Author's note~~~~~~~

 

Ottokhae!! How will you survive with such a Hot guy, LIKE TOP as your roommate??? :">  

 

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED (^_^)