The Intriguing Beginning

Love Me If You Dare

 


 

 

 

Your POV

It’s the first day of school and so far, so great.  I’m so happy, I’ve been seeing new faces here and there since lots ofnew students enrolled this year compared to last year but the truth is I’m really excited to see my friends. I haven’t seen them for such a long time! Aigoo! I miss them so much! Everyone went to other countries for vacation that’s why we haven’t seen each other.

 

Anyway, my school is one of the most prestigious schools in the world. In fact, it is a boarding school and it provides lots of facilities and activities exclusively for their students only. It has branches in Europe, Australia, America, Japan, China and here in South Korea , The school only accepts smart students (they receive scholarship) and students from high class families.

 

I forgot to introduce myself, I am  , the heiress to Lee & Kim, a company that specializes in hotels, resorts, and etc. I love to play the piano and guitar. I’m also the most popular girl in school, maybe because I’m the top student here…Okay, I’m the most popular because I’m the Student Council President here and the busiest student! Aishh! Why Am I the President again??? I don’t even like too much work! Ah, I remember, I was dared by my great friends to be so. Oh yeah, since I’m talking about my friends let me introduce you to them.

 

 

First let’s start with Kahi; she’s the daughter of the owner of the Samsung. She’s always the one changing her phone to the newest model of their brand. Her brother has been my long time crush…l

 

Second is Na Rin, her family owns the best spa in the world! We hang out a lot in their spas because it is so relaxing, stress-free and the place is so pretty. She is the one who knows me the best for I’ve met her first before Kahi and Chloe.

 

Third is Chloe, she’s half American half Korean. Her family runs a very famous construction company. Oops! I forgot to mention, she’s the most evil one in our group. Beware of her!

 

She’s the one who invented this game called DARE; the name says it all but it has only one rule, YOU HAVE TO DO WHATEVER IT IS.

We can’t back out or do anything about it! It’s the craziest game I’ve ever played my whole life!

I tell you this, I didn’t know if Chloe was sent from hell or what for her to introduce this kind of evil game but sometimes it’s fun. BUT MOSTLY INSANE! AND PURELY EVIL!

 

There was this one time when it was Na Rin’s turn, she had to steal Kahi’s older brother, Tabi oppa’s underwear and it was so insane! Tabi oppa was so shocked at the sight of Na Rin in his room, while holding his underwear and the that she got from his closet.

Tabi oppa freaked out and all of us were laughing like crazy. We were VERY smart to put a camera there and we still have a copy of that video even though he told us to delete it, we couldn’t help ourselves but to make a copy of it, lots of copies, especially if he ever finds out ;)

 

Another unforgettable dare, was when Kahi had to steal her dad’s favourite wine. Not just any wine that can be found anywhere, it was a wine preserved a LONG time ago. I myself forgot the year because it’s really an old wine.

You should’ve seen him! It was PRICELESS! Kahi was grounded for 1 month! She couldn’t come out of their mansion so we were the one to visit her at home. She didn’t get mad at us, but I know she held some friendly grudges. *giggles* 

 

For Chloe’s turn which happened to be on April fool’s Day, she needed to pretend to be pregnant and tell her parents about it. They were very MAD! Wait, that’s an understatement, they were furious as hell!!!

We were pretending to be supporting Chloe for her sudden pregnancy or should I say teenage pregnancy but the truth is we only wanted to witness her parent’s reaction*LAUGHS* unfortunately we didn’t bring our precious camera, damn! Such a waste! I suggested that dare! Aren’t I awesome !?

 

For me, I guess my dare will be announced today, since my friends and I are meeting later in the student council room. Yes you must be thinking why the student council room, that’s because my friends are also part of the student council. Kahi is the vice president, Na Rin is the secretary and Chloe is the treasurer.

 

So to sum it up, I will know my dare later…. I’m kind of worried………….. Okay I’m EXTREMELY worried hence I know the dare will be a CRAZY one. They might combine all their friendly grudges against me and it will turn to A POWERFUL AND WICKED DARE.

God, I wish it doesn’t involve being and running around the school, even though this is an All Girls High School, it is still GROSS. I’ll never do that!! Just thinking of it makes me want to puke!

 

====Student Council Room===

 

“Well, I’ve been waiting for you to come, Ms. President” Kahi flashed an evil smile while sitting on the President’s chair.

 

“Sorry, I’m late for 5 minutes. The headmaster called me to say hello and to check how we were doing” I said while I sat down on one of the chairs surrounding the big round table.

 

“That’s alright ______ , we’ll forgive you. Because today, you will receive your Dare” Chloe smirked at me.

 

“Yeah, I kind of figured that I’ll receive it today.” I said in as a matter of fact tone.

 

“Shall we start?” Na Rin was obviously excited.

 

“Just don’t let the dare be anything that lets me run around ” I said while eyeing Chloe.

 

“That can be a good idea, neh?” Chloe asked Kahi.

 

“True! *giggles*, but we’ve got something better for you my dear ____” Kahi stood up and looked at the view outside the window. She looked creepy especially with that kind of smile on her face.

 

“Let the game begin.” Na Rin whispered to my ear.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note:

 

 Comments are very much appreciated!! In another word, I beg your feedback! :)