That shocking moment when you hear your Dare that kind of went too FAR...Oops!....IT ACTUALLY WENT WAY TOO FAR!

Love Me If You Dare

 

“Well… You’re dare is to befriend somebody…” Chloe said while looking at you with creepy eyes.

“Befriend someone? That’s actually easier than running around the school, . I mean, you guys are being weird! That’s all I have to do!? BEFRIEND SOMEONE?” You said, giving them the I-don’t-believe-it look.

“Yep! The three of us planned this thoroughly, especially for you, our precious friend!” Na Rin started jumping for joy.

“I still don’t believe that you’ll give me such an easy dare, after all the dares that we did and here I thought all of you will release every single friendly grudges you’ve been hiding inside of yourselves...” You said with a hint of disbelief in your voice. SPIT.IT.OUT!

 “You’re a very smart girl. There really is a twist in this dare” Kahi said with an evil smile.

“I knew it.” You muttered under your breath, you continued “Anyway, who is this “Somebody” that I should befriend??” You finally asked!

“Okay, here it goes… That ‘SOMEBODY’ is from the sister school of Strawberry Academy for Girls (your school’s name)!!” Chloe exclaimed.

“Oh! The Co-Ed Cranberry Academy?” I asked.

‘The school’s founder is DEFINITELY in love with all kinds of Berries! He even built a school named BANANA Academy which is located somewhere in South America, because Banana is apparently a Berry. (If you don’t know. CRAZY! Isn’t he??' You thought.

“Nuh-uh! Nice try but the OTHER sister school” Na Rin winked at you.

“The other one is….BLUEBERRY Academy for Boys!!!???? You jumped out of your seat.

“YES!” The three of them said in unison. Your jaw literally dropped on the floor.

“Blueberry Academy for Boys is JUST NOT RIGHT!! THAT IS AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL!!! AND I’M NOT ALLOWED TO ENTER THERE!!!”You thought to yourself.

“Took you long enough, huh? “ Chloe smirked.

“TOOK ME LONG ENOUGH!? WHY WOULD I THINK OF THAT! THAT’S AN ALL BOYS SCHOOL FOR GOD’S SAKE!! I CAN’T ENTER THERE!!” There was so much panic in your voice.

“Yes, YOU CAN! As I said earlier, WE PREPARED EVERYTHING, You’ll NEED.” Kahi tried to put you back on your seat.

 “You’re all going too far!! It’s beyond the line! ...Does this mean… that I’ll have to dress up as a GUY? NO WAY! How the heck will I do that? And I can’t be absent from school!!” You frantically shouted at them.

“We’ve got everything you need, the wig, the uniform and here, your enrolment papers.” Na Rin handed you those papers.

Cho Yuhan? That’s my name? What is the meaning of this!?” You screamed.

“Well, you see I got you a Fake birth certificate that shows you’re a man if they ever ask for it ;) And of course you can’t USE your Real name! That would blow up everything! See, I’m a genius!” Chloe clapped her hands.

“Then how about my absence from school?” You questioned them again.

 

I CAN’T BE ABSENT SINCE I’M THE SCHOOL PRESIDENT!!! >.<

 

“Oh, that’s why I’m HERE. I’m the vice president, so when the President is gone. I’m in charge. We will just get you an excuse letter saying you’ve got an urgent matter to do in … Umm..… Australia... How about that? Great, right!” Kahi exclaimed ;)

“What about My appearance? You might have the wig, clothes and make ups but how about this?” You pointed at your chest.

“Bingo! That’s why we bought this. A bandage, to hide your ies!” Chloe playfully said while holding up the bandage for your ies.

“There’s no need for more questions, ______. You’re going there and you can’t escape from Us! Hahahaha!!” Na Rin laughed deceitfully.

“Aish!! I can’t think of anymore questions. Looks like you guys did prepare for this! Evil!!! SO EVIL!!!.... WAIT!! I still got one more question!!! Who’s the guy that I have to befriend?” You stood up and looked at the three of them.

 

 

All of them looked at each other, and suddenly they all said in unison “The Oh-So-Hot bad boy of Blueberry Academy for Boys!!!”

 

 

 “Who’s that??” You asked innocently, while looking at each of them.

“YOU DON’T KNOW!!? SERIOUSLY!?” They all said together surprisingly.

“Duh! That’s why I’m asking!” You shouted at them.

“He’s like the most popular guy there. Oops I meant he’s popularity is the same as Tabi oppa’s! All the girls in our school know him, also the people of Cranberry Academy! How come you don’ know!!! Arghhh! And I thought that you’ll be surprised” -.- Na Rin said exaggeratedly.

“OMO! I forgot! Tabi oppa is the President there!! He’ll know me! He’ll notice me!! He’ll definitely expose me!!” I cried.

“No, he won’t. He’s not that bad you know! …....He might even help you! ;) ” Kahi said trying to convince you that everything will go your way.

“Or not….Considering the thing that happened to his Underwear Dare before!! :( By the way… am I also going to stay there?? As in live in the boys’ dorms…?” You said while fidgeting with your fingers.

“YEAH! But the dare will finish as long as your friends with Kwon Jiyong, the bad boy. See! You only need a short period of time. I mean, HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE, right? You might even finish it in 1 day!” Na Rin shrugged her shoulders and smiled at you.

“You’re right! Befriending is easy! I just need to have the same interests as him and a little chit chat then, VOILA!! We’ll be friends in no time!” You jumped happily.

“That’s the spirit!” Chloe jumped together with you.

Suddenly, you remembered that you don’t even know what this ‘Kwon Jiyong’ looks like or his interests and etc. You stopped jumping and you sat down again.

“What’s wrong?” Na Rin looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

“You see…I don’t know how that guy looks like and his interests and hobbies etc.” You frowned.

“Don’t worry!! I’ll just go and get some information from his fan club located here in our school and I’ll send it to you by email tonight ;)” Kahi reassured you.

“Thanks :) That will surely help me a lot.” You smiled at her.

 

 

“Looks like there’s no other choice but to do this dare.”  You thought to yourself and sighed...

 

 

===Later that night===

 

 

You checked your email to check Kahi’s message, you opened it and you were surprised to see lots of Pictures and information about him. Kwon Jiyong loves MUSIC, you were so happy to see that!

We’ll be best friends in no time kekeke” You thought.

Next he loves dogs.

Oh My God! We are so perfect for each other!! Kekeke” You literally started dancing for joy.

You scrolled down again and saw  a picture of 5 good looking guys including Tabi oppa and Kwon Jiyong with a caption of..… BIGBANG? …What is the meaning of that? …Hmph...., I’ll just ask the girls tomorrow...

“YES! 1 Day is enough for our friendship to bloom like a beautiful flower, Kwon Jiyong. Just wait! And another thing, I don’t need to stay in their dorms! Woohoo!” You smiled excitedly.

“I must say...… HE really looks HOT!” You continued “It wouldn’t bad if I stay there for 2 or 3 days kekeke” You giggled. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author's note:

  

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!

 

ARE YOU READY TO MEET KWON JIYONG ON THE NEXT CHAPTER?~