First Day and Meeting Bigbang

Love Me If You Dare

 

===The Next Day===

 

Monday

“Good morning boys, I want to introduce all of you to your new classmate, Cho Yuhan.”  The teacher opened the door to let you in. You slowly walked in and stood there in the middle, before saying something you swallowed nervously and scanned the whole room. Everyone’s faces were focused on you, waiting for your introduction.

“PLEASE DON’T LET THEM NOTICE THAT I’M A GIRL!!!” You thought.

“I-I’m Cho Yuhan …Nice to meet you ….” Your voice trailed off, not knowing what to say anymore.

“....That’s a very nice introduction, Yuhan. I hope you guys get along well with your new classmate. Yuhan, please take your seat over there.” The teacher said as he points to your seat.

You noticed the empty seat at the back row, and the ‘person’ sitting on the chair beside yours was glaring at you.

Damn it. Why do we have to be in the same class!?

You raised your eyebrow at him. Everyone, even your teacher felt the tension between the two of you.

“Are you guys acquainted with each other?” The teacher felt scared that his new student was going to be in trouble in his first day in this school.

“I can’t be acquainted with that gay.” G-dragon’s eyes were still glaring at you.

“I’m NOT gay!” You glared back at him.

Every boy in the class started whispering with their seatmates and their friends.

“Oh, yes YOU are!” HE shouted.

“Please stop fighting, you two!” The teacher was pissed off and told you to just quickly take your seat beside G-Dragon.

“Tsk” Both of you and Jiyong mumbled.

You went to your unlucky seat and immediately glared at Jiyong again.

The teacher, including the whole class kept looking at the two of you who are already having a bloody battle in your minds.

The teacher just sighed at you and Jiyong and wrote your lesson for the day on the whiteboard. But, you wanted to have the last word and suddenly blurted out “You’re just jealous of my appearance, because I obviously look a LOT better than you.”

All of a sudden, the class’ attention was on you again and you looked at them with what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-you face.

“Oh, really? I don’t think so. I’m sure that I’m better than you in all aspects.” Jiyong arrogance was very clear in his voice as he looked at you from head to toe

“Oh please! You better be kidding me” You scoffed.

“Quiet!” The teacher shouted at the two bickering students at the back, namely You and Jiyong.

You rolled your eyes but obeyed the teacher and Jiyong just draped his arms over his head and closed his eyes.

“Sleeping in class? How juvenile!!!”  You thought.

You ignored him until the first period was over. And finally the bell rung, meaning another period is about to start. “P.E!” The class cheered.

 Apparently ALL guys LOVE sports.

“Go and get change to your P.E uniforms! Hurry or you’ll be late in your next class.” The teacher opened the door to let all of you out of the classroom. He sighed when he looked at Jiyong who doesn’t even care whether the bell rings or not.

Before you went out of the room, you turned your back to look at him and thought “We’re not yet over.”

You followed all the boys to the changing room and waited for all of them to finish so that you can change your clothes.

 

===Gymnasium===

 

“Today, we will play tennis so you all better prepare. Start with stretching!” The P.E teacher remarked.

BANG! The door opened and Jiyong came with sleepy eyes and an unconcerned face, then he simply walked to where you were all sitting like he did nothing wrong.

“WHY ARE YOU LATE AGAIN MR. KWON!?” The P.E teacher shouted.

“I didn’t notice the time… I also slept during the first period…” He scratched the back of his head.

“AISH!! This is your last warning! If you ever come late to my class, I’ll give you a detention!” The teachersaid before he blowedhis whistle to signal the class to start stretching.

 “See, I’m so much better than you.”  You passed by Jiyong and stuck your tongue out.

“We’ll see.” Jiyong smirked and did push ups.

After stretching the P.E said “Let’s all go outside to the tennis courts.”

“Everybody pick your partner and start!” The P.E teacher pointed at the tennis rackets that you will use for the first activity.

All of them picked their partners and each of them picked a tennis court where they will play. Only you and Jiyong don’t have partners.

“Who are you?” The P.E teacher came over to you and asked.

“I’m Cho Yuhan, a new transferee to this school.”  You smiled.

“Oh! I forgot that there’s a new transferee! I’m sorry kid, since you don’t have any friends right now you have to be partnered with that troublesome kid over there.” He pointed at Kwon Jiyong who was holding a tennis racket slumped on his shoulder with a ball in his other hand.

“I HAVE to find some friends soon.” You said to yourself, but the teacher heard you.

“You REALLY do.” The P.E teacher agreed and patted your shoulder with a sympathetic smile.

You grabbed your tennis racket and went to the other side of the tennis court.

“Don’t cry when you lose!” He hit the ball to start the game.

“I won’t because you’re the one who’ll surely lose!” You hit the ball back at him.

The intense tennis battle ended, with everyone watching the two of you fought in tennis. All were curious to see the result, even the P.E teacher was busy watching the two of you and he didn’t notice that the other students were not playing but watching You and Jiyong instead.

And the Final score was…………………………………………………………………................................. You Won!!!!

Both of you and Jiyong were panting, obviously tired from playing seriously. Everybody was looking fine except for the two of you.

“It seems like the two of you took Tennis seriously. I’m very happy that both of you are very good. Yuhan, congratulations for winning. You don’t look like it but you’re actually very good in tennis and Jiyong, I’ve never seen you play seriously.” The P.E teacher had an evil smile on his face.

You couldn’t even respond to the teacher because you were still breathless and tired. Same goes for Jiyong.

After a minute, you spoke “I knew that you would lose”

“I was just testing your strength.” Jiyong smirked.

“How could he be so smoking hot even though he just lost to me??”You thought.

The bell rung and all of went back to the changing rooms. Just like what happened before, you waited for them to finish before you change back to your old uniform.

Jiyong noticed this and asked “Why do you have to wait for them to finish changing?”

“Because I want to and I’m still resting.” You coolly answered to avoid being asked another annoying question that might blew up your disguise leading you to fail your dare.

“Whatever.” He started walking away.

Maybe that gay is checking our bodies out. Gross.” He thought

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I looked at the schedule and saw what the Next schedule is, it’s EATING TIME!!!!! My MOST FAVORITE TIME OF THE DAY!

I jumped at the thought of eating. I’ll just follow all the students to reach the HEAVENLY cafeteria kekeke.

The big doors opened and I finally found it!!! A lot of boisterous laugh enveloped the school cafeteria.

Boys are too noisy!..... But so are girls...

I sat on a chair and a butler came to me and took my order. “For today, I would eat my favourite fettuccini pasta and double chocolaty chip frappuccino”. I said while he wrote down everything I said and left immediately to get my order.

I looked at my surroundings to see the difference of Blueberry Academy’s cafeteria and Strawberry Academy’s cafeteria. There’s not much difference, only the colors of it and the people serving us. In Strawberry Academy, the maids take our orders while here in Blueberry Academy, the butlers do those jobs.

3 minutes passed when the butler who took my order earlier came back with a tray with my food on it. “Thanks” I said and he bowed in response.

While sipping my frappuccino, the large double doors were opened.

Five handsome guys came in and everyone stopped whatever they’re doing to look at them.

I sighed! Kwon Jiyong is with them, so I guess they’re the group called BIGBANG in this school. Even though Jiyong is there, Tabi-oppa is there to make me feel happy.

They sat at their usual place I guess, because no one’s been sitting there even though it’s unoccupied.

Tabi oppa stood up.

He walked. And walked. Closer. And closer. To Me. 

WHAT THE FUDGE!?

“Yuhan, come with me.” Tabi oppa smiled.

“Um.. Why?” I asked nervously.

He just smiled and took away the tray where my FOOD is and walked away.

I Can’t Believe he took away MY FOOD!!!! Damn it !!!

I guess I have no choice but to follow him! I got up lazily and started walking to their table. THEIR TABLE! Where Kwon Jiyong is also seated with the rest of the members of this so called Bigbang.

While walking, the students are all looking at me with their eyes that grew bigger, shocked with the thought of another student sitting with bigbang. They’re all whispering with their friends about Me. Yep, My first day of school here and I’m already the newest and biggest gossip.

When we reached their table, all eyes were on me except for Kwon Jiyong since he’s listening to a song from his iPod while eating.

I immediately looked at Tabi oppa for an explanation but all he did was swung an arm around my shoulder.

AHH!!! Tabi oppa swung an arm around my shoulder!!!! This must be where HEAVEN IS!!!  In His ARMS!!!

 “Guys, meet my sister’s boyfriend, Cho Yuhan.” TOP smiled at them and the all of them smiled back except for Kwon Jiyong who’s eyes are now wide open from the shock that I was about to sit with them. AND THE FACT THAT I WAS THE BOYFRIEND OF TABI-oppa’s SISTER.

“Hyung, why haven’t we seen him around here?” The guy with an angelic eye smile said.

“Dae, he is a new transfer student.” Tabi oppa sat and I followed him cautiously.

“Hi I’m Seungri, I never thought that you’re his sister’s boyfriend.” The guy beside me said while eyeing me, in a not so ordinary manner.

“Well.. Kahi and I kept it a secret at first...” I faked a laugh.

Then the guy with Mohawk hair stretched out his hand and introduced himself “I’m Taeyang”. He also has an eye smile and he seems kind of nice too, not to mention that he also has a great body. I shook his hand and said “Nice to meet you”. Same goes for Daesung.

Everybody turned to Jiyong waiting for him to say something to me.

But then I suddenly said, “I told you I’m not gay.” I smirked. Everybody in that table looked at me and Jiyong.

“GAY!?” Daesung, Taeyang and Seungri said at the same time while looking at me and back to Jiyong.

Jiyong looked at them with an I’m-pissed-off-so-stop-looking-at-me face.

Tabi oppa coughed to clear the tension and said “Shall we eat?”

“I’m not in the mood anymore.” Jiyong said while looking at me. I stucked my tongue out again. And I started eating again since Tabi oppa decided to give me back my food.

YUMMY~~!!

Haha I got even with him!!! Now he’ll stop calling me gay!! *Evil laughs*

After eating happily and chatting with Tabi oppa’s friends, the bell rung meaning the break time is over, sadly.

I went to my classes and my day ended contentedly, Contented with the fact that I got even with Kwon Jiyong. ;) *Evil laughs*

 

 

==Dorm Room of Taeyang and Daesung===

 

“Hyung, do you notice something different from Cho Yuhan?” Seungri asked Daesung.

“He’s a flower boy. He’ll probably be popular among the girls too like us haha” Dae laughed to himself followed by Taeyang.

“Hmph! I look better than him though!” Seungri whined. “But I still feel something else from him….”

“Seungri, don’t be jealous of his looks! Be contented with what you have, He’s not going to steal all your girls you know.” Taeyang chuckled.

“I’m not jealous!! Jeez!!” Seungri stomped his feet and left the room while pouting.

“What a ‘Cute’ maknae”  Daesung and Taeyang thought.

 

 

Seungri’s POV

 

I’m really confused! How come I’m the only one noticing that Cho Yuhan’s kind of hiding something or that he is different…?

Or are my hyungs right? Am I just jealous of his flower boy image? But I'm so handsome and my body is more built than Yuhan... -.-“

Aish!! I’ll just observe Yuhan to find out why I feel weird around him…Could it be that because TOP hyung and I are the only ones that are more experienced with the girls that’s why I feel this way around Yuhan? I don’t know the answer... But Jiyong called him “gay”… But Top hyung said Yuhan is his sister’s boyfriend…  NOW I’m more confused because of what they said about Yuhan!! Aishh!

Hmmm... I’ll just call a girl and sneak her in our dorms to get over this stress. *smirks*

 

 

~~~~~~~Author's note~~~~~~~

 

 

Comments and Feedbacks ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED ^_^