Genius(?) Creepy Seungri's Investigation Time

Love Me If You Dare

 

You woke up by the sound of your alarm and went to the bathroom to wash up. You came out of the bathroom to find TOP sitting on the sofa while rubbing his eyes.

 



"Aigoo! Tabi oppa looks so hot with that bed hair :">" You thought to yourself and smiled..

 



TOP noticed that you were finished using the bathroom so he stood up and greeted you with a smile "Good Morning, Yuhan" 

 



You felt the butterflies in your stomach. "Good morning to you too, oppa" You replied back. 

 



He went to the bathroom and did his thing. You, on the other hand, went to the mini-kitchen to eat breakfast. 10 minutes later, TOP came in the kitchen and ate a snack bar. 
After eating breakfast, You and TOP went to the school campus together, which made your morning a good one.

 



Seungri's POV

 


Look at that Yuhan, he's coming to the school with TOP hyung! What the heck! They're already close even though Yuhan is Kahi's boyfriend.

 

 

Tsk! TOP hyung doesn't even let ME get close to Kahi and her pretty friends! He allows Daesung hyung, Taeyang hyung and GD hyung to get close to his sister and her friends, even though GD hyung isn't interested to befriend any girl we tell him to.

 

 

But never allows me!! 

 

 

TOP hyung is so unfair!!

 

 

 I made the right decision to investigate on Yuhan because he is already making me curious the moment I met him. It's like a puzzle that I can't put together.

 

 

That's why; It's time for 'Genius Seungri's Investigating Time!' 


*End of POV*

 



YOUR POV


I went to my first class which is Math. I sat down to my seat beside Jiyong who is currently sleeping quietly. I stared at Jiyong's sleeping figure beside me.

 

 

I think that Jiyong and I can ONLY be friends when he is Sleeping. Aigoo  -.-"  

 



Suddenly, the teacher came in looking so annoyed. The class shut their mouths when the teacher raised his fist in the air and said "Class, UNFORTUNATELY, we have a student joining us for the rest of the year." 

 

 


The door opened and came in BigBang's maknae, Seungri who was looking so smug as ever. 

 

 


"Why did you transfer classes, Seungri?" The teacher asked disappointedly. It seems like my Math teacher doesn't like Seungri.... I wonder why...

 

 


At the mention of Seungri's name, Jiyong lifted his head and opened his eyes. He looked at Seungri and smiled. Seungri then answered "It's because I want to spend time with GD hyung as much as Possible."

 



OhMyGod! That answer is sooo gay!!!! Jiyong doesn't even look a little bit disgusted!!  What the fudge! He treats me and Seungri with so much difference!

 

 

I ACCIDENTALLY fell on top of him and he calls me a ‘Gay’ already! While Seungri goes and says cheesy things like that to him but he just smiles at Seungri and goes back to sleep!! The nerve of this guy!! I'm soo pissed!!! 

 


The teacher face-palmed himself before saying "Just go take a seat wherever you want, Seungri." 

 



"Really?" Seungri asked.

 



"Yeah, yeah" The teacher shooed Seungri away from him. 

 



Seungri walked and sat Beside ME. What is the meaning of this???? Jiyong to my left and Seungri to my right. Can't anyone just exchange seats with me!!??

 



"Seungri, there's an empty seat next to your BELOVED GD hyung. Why not just take a seat right there?" I said with a fake smile.

 



"I don't want to." Seungri shrugged. 

 



"WHY NOT? After all, JIYONG is the reason why you transferred to this class. Am I right?" I asked with gritted teeth. 

 



"No. That was just an excuse... The main reason is I want to spend quality time with You." Seungri said with a creepy smile. 

 



Ok.... Did he just say ME!!? Why?? I didn't even do anything to him!!!!! Ughh!!!! What is happening to my life!!??

 



I faked a smile again and just ignored his answer. I tried to concentrate on our math lesson for today, BUT Seungri here, doesn’t stop STARING at Me!! He is so creepy!! I prefer sleeping Jiyong than a Creepy Staring Panda Seungri! 

 



The first period ended and all of us went to our respective 2nd classes. Some of my classmates from the first period had the same 2nd period as mine, so we all went to our next class which is P.E. 

 



We all went to the changing room and then while I was grabbing my PE uniform, the door opened and Seungri came in. 

 

 

What the HECK. I can't believe he also transferred to our next class!! What a creep! 

 



He looked at me and my PE uniform. 

 



"What?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow at him.

 



"Aren't you going to change?" Seungri asked in return.

 



"I will. Don't worry about me and just worry about your hyung. He’s late again... The PE teacher said that if comes late again, he'll receive detention." I said. 

 



"Oh, hyung is already used to that. So there's no problem at all." Seungri took off his clothes and changed. 

 



I must say... He has a REALLY nice body for a Creepy Staring Panda like him... I never expected that from Seungri.

 


I went to the stalls and changed. 

 



"Why did you have to change in there?" Seungri asked. 

 



"Seeing your body makes me insecure of my own." I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes.

 



"I know what you mean, Yuhan. But seriously, don't be insecure. Just work out and you'll have a great body like mine instead of looking so thin like a girl." Seungri remarked while we both walk to the gym.

 



I can't believe he believed me when I said I was insecure! How gullible! 

 



I opened the door and the PE teacher looked at me then to Seungri then back to me again. 

 



"What the Heck are YOU doing here? THIS ISN'T YOUR 2ND PERIOD." The PE teacher looked at Seungri from head to toe since he was wearing his PE uniform when he really shouldn't be. 

 



"I transferred classes. Here." Seungri handed the PE teacher a paper that shows his new schedule for the rest of the year, UNLESS he decides to transfer again. Which, I hope he will do since Seungri and I have the SAME classes throughout my long stay here in this school. 

 


Damn it. 

 



After the PE teacher looked at Seungri's new schedule, he frowned and just continued with our PE class. 

 



Ring!!!! The bell rung!!! Yes!!! Time to Eat !!! Finally!! I can get away from Seungri!! Yay!!! And I can finally see Tabi oppa :"> 

 



I sat on an empty table and much to my dismay I saw Seungri taking the seat beside me, followed by the other Bigbang members.

 

 

I guess I’m Stuck with Bigbang for the rest of my stay in this school. * Sigh*

 

 

Tabi oppa sat on my right while Seungri was on my left with Taeyang and Daesung beside him. Jiyong sat across from me and squinted his eyes at me.

 



I rolled my eyes and called the butler, since I'm so hungry and I have no time to fight with him. 

 



I ordered and so did the Bigbang members. Then everybody started talking to each other making me feel out of place... They kept talking about boy stuffs and of course I can't relate to them so I'm just sitting here waiting for the butler to arrive so I can finally eat and leave these boys.

 

 

 I would take Tabi oppa with me if only we were on the same grade level... And if he will actually come with me :") 

 



"So Yuhan, how many girls have you bang?" Seungri turned to me and smirked. 

 



"W-what??" My face turned red and I looked at Tabi oppa for help. 

 

 

WHAT THE HECK IS WITH THAT QUESTION SEUNGRI!!!!! >.<

 



OMG!! I just saw Tabi oppa giggle!! Can't he just stop giggling and just help me already!!?

 



He faked a cough then turned to the maknae and said with a fake serious voice, "Seungri, I'll really appreciate it if you don't ask Yuhan those questions while I'M here. Because, you see he’s my future brother-in-law and I rather that only Yuhan and I will talk about this privately together “

 

 

OH MY GOSH! I CAN’T IMAGINE MYSELF TALKING TO TABI OPPA ABOUT THOSE KINDS OF THINGS!!

 



"Fine." Seungri said dejectedly then started talking with Taeyang, and Daesung who were laughing at some stuff they were talking about. Tabi oppa and Jiyong continued their conversation about a game and I'm left silent again. 

 



Thankfully, the butler came with our foods. My face lit up as the butler put our food on our table. 

 



Everyone became silent while eating except for this talkative and creepy maknae. He just Never run out of things to say!!! 

 



After eating, Seungri FOLLOWED me again for the rest of my classes. 

 

 

===After School===



Thank God It's Friday today! :) 

 


The school lets us OUT during Saturdays and Sundays. That's something I REALLY REALLY NEED right now, because I want to SEE other Female species and I NEED to be separated from Seungri even if it only means two days away from that Panda!

 


I went to our dorm room and sat on the sofa. I sighed as I thought of the things that happened today and my first week here in Blueberry Academy for Boys. 
All those fights with Kwon Jiyong, being Tabi oppa's roommate, enduring Seungri's stare for all my classes. 

 


The door opened and Tabi oppa came in....... WITH SEUNGRI???

 



I can't believe this!! THIS IS OUR DORM ROOM! WHAT ON EARTH IS SEUNGRI DOING HERE!?

 



"OMO! Yuhan, what are you doing here?" Seungri asked with a shocked face. 

 



I face-palmed myself. 

 



"I'm TOP's roommate" I said with as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

 



"Really!? I thought that hyung got himself a single room?" Seungri looked at TOP. 

 



"At first I got a single room... But when I heard that Yuhan was transferring... I happily offered the other room to him." Tabi oppa smiled at Seungri. 

 



"Oh... Ok.... Well I'm going to hang out here for a while.. If that’s alright with you?" Seungri raised his eyebrow.

 



"Oh please Seungri, You don't need to ask me" I waved my hand in front of him. "We've been together the whole day. Just stay here as long as you want" I said with a fake smile but I couldn’t help but roll my eyes at him.

 



"GREAT. I'll hang out here whenever I want. And don't worry, because you won't even notice that I'm here" He reassured me with that creepy but cute smile of his.

 



Tsk. I doubt that :P 
Just hearing you talk with that mouth of yours already disturbs me. 

 


~~~~ After 1 hour~~~~~~

I'm in my room right now but I can still hear Seungri's boisterous laughter. He's just watching the TV but he's making so much noise! I just wish that Tabi oppa would shoo him away already!!!

 



That's right!! I'll text Tabi oppa to make Seungri leave! Keke! Why didn't I think of that earlier? Jeez, silly me.

 



TO: Tabi oppa

Subject: SEUNGRI

Message: Oppa, please tell Seungri to leave... My ears are hurting so much. I can't take it anymore :(

 

 

Then I sent it to Tabi oppa. 

 



A minute later, Tabi oppa opened the door popped his head in and said "He left" with a charming smile. 

 



"Thank God!" I sighed with relief.

 



"You can now be FREE from Seungri since tomorrow is Saturday. Have fun with Kahi, Na Rin and Chloe" Tabi oppa winked and then closed the door.

 



I smiled to myself and went to sleep.

 



~~~~~Seungri's POV~~~~~

 

==Back to Mine and GD hyung’s Dorm room==



“Hyung, I followed Yuhan the whole day! Just to see if there was anything different from him! And yes, I did find something unusual about him...” I smirked to GD hyung who just raised his eyebrows at me.

 

 

“What?” GD hyung asked with a tiny bit of curiosity but full of boredom in his tone of voice.

 



“First, his smile is too cute for a guy!! His smile is cuter than mine, so I really find that unusual since my smile is always cuter than anyone's!” I said with disbelief since my smile is really the best for me. Keke.

 


 

GD hyung face palmed himself and said. “Just skip to the second or other numbers!”

 

 

Wow, he’s annoyed! What did I do to him?

 

 

“Anyway the second is his skin is so pretty. It's actually prettier than Daesung hyung's skin who actually has the prettiest skin among the Bigbang members. 

 

 

“Tsk. I already noticed that” He said with his eyes showing full of boredom in it.

 



“Whatever. The third one is he doesn't have an Adam's apple!!” I shouted with disbelief in my voice.

 

 

GD hyung’s eyes also grew bigger! He’s finally showing some interest in my investigation. That’s great because my investigation is Very Interesting!

 



“That is quite disturbing for me..... Do you know what I'm thinking right now?”  I asked him.

 

 

“W-what are you thinking right now?” GD hyung’s voice is FULL OF CURIOSITY when he asked that. Keke, I’m really good with making people interested with my stories, theories and conclusions since they ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

 



“He hasn't reach PUBERTY!!” I said in a loud voice.

 

 

“Damn Seungri! You idiot!” GD hyung threw a pillow at me and went to his room.

 

 

“What the!? Why did he leave? Doesn’t he like my theory?? Well, I guess he finds my answer better than his that’s why he got irritated. Jeez, I can’t help it GD hyung, my Answers or Guesses are really the best among the rest.” I said then I smiled to my handsome self.

 

 

Anyways, Damn! Yuhan is really unlucky for a flower boy like him!

 



That's right! I mean, how can a guy that has looks that can pass off as a girl have no Adam's apple???

 

 

See my point?? He really needs to reach his puberty stage if he wants to have his Adam's apple and also for his body to grow that is really THIN if I may say so.....

 

 

And please take note that I’m not BRAGGING or anything, BUT if you compare my body to Yuhan, I’m sure his body is really NOTHING compared to mine.

 

 

That’s all for today’s “Genius Seungri’s Investigating Time” *bows*

 

*End of POV*