I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In

Love Me If You Dare

 

Friday, 2:00 pm
 
YOUR POV
 
My friends and I decided to meet up today at our favorite restaurant so we could catch up for a bit. And I wanted to tell them about my "date" with Tabi-oppa.
 
"So you mean, he really kissed you on the forehead!?" Chloe exclaimed in disbelief.
 
"Yeah, it really caught me offguard, you know.." I explained.
 
"That's so romantic!" Na Rin said, while feeling really excited.
 
"Usually, my brother kisses the girls on the lips but in your case he did it on the forehead... Do you know the meaning of forehead kisses?" Kahi asked with a smirk.
 
"Well, no..." I answered nonchalantly.
 
"It's actually a kiss with no sign of lust or greed, it's a kiss full of respect for that person. Which feels totally weird considering it was my brother who did that... A KISS With NO LUST!! I never thought that day would come.." Kahi explained, making Na Rin feel all giddy.
 
"How come I feel like something's off about you...?" Chloe asked and started observing me.
 
"What? There's nothing wrong with me, really." I assured her.
 
"I can feel it too.." Kahi and Na Rin said in unison.
 
"Yah! Seriously, I'm fine.." I pouted.
 
"Ah!! I know! She doesn't feel all giddy and excited just now when she was telling us about her date with oppa!" Chloe beamed.
 
"That's right!!" Kahi and Na rin exclaimed.
 
"Yah! How does that make you feel like there's something wrong?" I glared.
 
"Because that's how you should be when you're taking about my brother." Kahi pointed out while smiling.
 
"Oh~ Your crush on him has finally vanished?" Na Rin asked.
 
"... I guess so..." I answered with a shrug.
 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
After eating and catching up with my friends, I decided to go home and rest. I was driving my car on my way home when a car suddenly stopped in front of me. The door opened, and a figure of a girl stepped out of the car.
 
It was none other than Bang Nicki.
 
She was smirking as she walked to my car.
 
"Follow my car.", was what she said, then she made her way back to her car and drove. Of course, since I was curious to what she wanted to do, I obediently followed her.
 
She finally stopped the car beside the road, but the place was just like a middle of nowhere with so many trees. Weird.
 
"So... Why did you tell me to follow you?" I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms.
 
"I just wanted to have a little chit-chat with the kinds of you, a cross-dressing flirty ." She stated.
 
I was taken aback with what she said. I mean, come on. The only people who knows about me pretending to be a guy are Kahi, Na Rin, Chloe, Tabi-oppa.... And Jiyong. How can this woman know??
 
"What did you just say about me?" I asked, irritated.
 
"A cross-dressing flirty ." She repeated while keeping that smirk on her face.
 
".... I can't understand what you're saying..." I said, trying to keep my pokerface on instead of my panicking and annoyed face but I really think it's not working... At all.
 
"Stop pretending. I know your secret. You are in so much trouble now." She said and walked towards me.
 
"Look, I really didn't do anything to you, so why are you here bothering me?" I really want to punch her on that ty face of hers right now but that won't do any good for me because she knows my secret. 
 
"Didn't do anything? Oh, looks like somebody forgot what she did yesterday." She said looking pissed.
 
Yesterday? Just what did I do, yesterday??
 
.............
 
Ah...
 
Okay.....
 
But seriously? That's it??  
 
".... Could you be talking about... my date with Tabi-oppa?" I asked.
 
"Yes. That's right. Your date with him. I accidentally saw how you change yourself from a boy to a girl and then both of you looked so happy yesterday, I can't help but feel a little bit jealous.. That's why I'm doing this." She flashed me her evil smile.
 
"It doesn't make sense. I don't even like Tabi-oppa anymore and that date was just a friendly date, you know." I reasoned to her.
 
"Friendly date, my ." She clicked her tongue and rolled her eyes.
 
"You say that you're just a little bit jealous but your actually doing this... I think you have a serious problem with being jealous, really and to say that you two aren't even a couple. Don't you know what this is called?" I smiled.
 
"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows, obviously angry at me.
 
"Obssession." I smirked, "Boy, am I glad that I didn't cross that line even though I had this huge crush on him before."
 
"Yah!!" She exclaimed, and her nostrils were flaring from anger.
 
"What?? I'm just stating my opinion." I responded innocently.
 
"Excuse me! But I actually have the upperhand here! If I ever announce your secret, you're going to be so ashamed of yourself for doing these crazy things to become closer to Tabi-oppa!" 
 
Clearly, she's not listening when I said I HAD a crush on Tabi-oppa. 
 
"Are you threatening me!?" I burst out. Well, when you're with someone like Bang Nicki, you are just bound to be pissed off.
 
"Oh, aniyo~ It's actually a blackmail." She smiled, evilly.
 
"Just what do you want me to do? Stay away from oppa?" 
 
"It's actually easier to say that I want you to leave the Blueberry Academy for Boys." She smirked.   (A/N: Remember their school's names that I named after berries? Well, I just wanted to use the name again because I haven't used it after so many chapters xD ~)
 
This ! She even emphasized the "for boys" part as if I never noticed it ever.
 
"WHAT!?"
 
"Imagine when every one knows the truth about you. What will they say? A girl was inside this academy for like two months and we didn't even noticed it at all?? Plus, didn't you become friends with BigBang? Imagine them feeling so betrayed because you fooled them just to get closer to Tabi-oppa!"
 
"I didn't do it for Tabi-oppa!! You ! Listen to me, I HAD a crush on him but its all gone! So just do whatever you want with oppa! Its not in my ing business anymore!" I shouted, rushed inside my car and left her there. 
 
AISH!! I can't stand being with that any longer!!
 
Is she ing serious? Will she really announce it to the whole school? 
 
My grip on the stirring wheel tightened as I thought of the things and the possiblities that could happen, when she reveals to everyone my secret.
 
Damn it! I hate her!
 
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
Author's note:
 
Well, to all who guessed that Bang Nicki was the one who followed them on their date, Nice job! ^^ She really did and she's here now to cause trouble. 
 
Please bear with the short chapter^^
 
To make it up why don't you check out my new story LOL
 
 

"The Chances in Love"

 
 
Don't forget to comment! They inspire me to update faster :)