Date - Part II

Love Me If You Dare

 

YOUR POV

Where could we be heading?? I’m so curious but Tabi oppa won’t even give any clues.

From what I can recall, Tabi oppa don’t really go on dates. He just goes to the usual club where Bigbang hangs out and that’s where he meets girls (and make-out, or more than that)… A lot of girls, to be exact, then he doesn’t keep in contact anymore. But in my case, I don’t think we’re on our way to a club…

After a seemingly 1 hour and 20 minutes drive, Tabi oppa and I arrived at the biggest park in Korea. I was thinking what took us so long, but the reason was actually the location of the park being away from the busy, noisy and crowded city of Seoul.

We then got out of the car and walked side by side as we entered the park. (Tabi oppa let me go to the restroom first to change into a dress, so that I can be a girl on our date, not as Yuhan.)

After scanning the park and taking a deep breath of fresh air, I noticed how the park looked so serene along with the trees’ color that were a mixture of orange and brown because the season right now is autumn, making one feel at peace when the landscape comes into your field of vision.

“Waahh~ Oppa, this is place is so cool~ Nice choice in picking a place!” I said with a huge smile on my face, I know that our date just started but I just can’t keep the excitement inside of me.

So many families were sitting on a mat and having a picnic. Children would run around everywhere to play with others, while some were flying colorful kites with cute designs.

We kept walking until we saw an empty bench and sat on it.

“We were just walking but I could feel that you’re already satisfied, huh?” He smiled playfully.

“Oppa, the atmosphere here is so joyful! If a lonely person or someone with problem comes here, I’m sure his mood will brighten up.” I responded enthusiastically.

“Actually, that’s the reason why we came here… I wanted to show you the place where I go to when I’m having a problem and when I want to take a break from reality.” Tabi oppa closed his eyes and took a deep breath with a smile.

“Oh~ Wow oppa, I don’t know why but I felt a sense of relief after hearing that…”

“Kyeopta..” He poked my cheek and I felt myself blush.

Gosh, is this the reaction of someone who’s crush on someone reduced already? It doesn’t look like it…

 

Moments later, I saw a middle-aged man selling balloons from a distance.

“… Oppa, I suddenly missed my father...” I said without knowing.

“Why?” He asked.

“He used to buy me balloons when I was young, but you know since our family business needs to be taken care of, he’s really busy and we have less time to see each other.” I answered in a low voice.

“I can understand you very well.  You know, my sister Kahi, feels the same way too. But since I’m here as her older brother I try as much to fill in the position of our father who’s also busy with the family business. But since you’re an only child, it must be harder.” He patted my back, and smiled sympathetically.

All of a sudden, Tabi oppa stood up and walked to the man selling balloons. He bought a pink one, my favorite color. He came back and gave it to me. I took it and smiled, memories of my childhood rushed back to me.

“Thank you, oppa!” I grinned.

“You’re welcome.”

 

We chatted more as we walk and passed by a family who were having a picnic. “Omo, look at that good-looking couple~. Your grandfather and I were just like that when we were young.” The grandmother who was talking to her granddaughter said.

“Really? Waah~ So romantic! The oppa even bought a balloon for the unnie! Did grandpa bought you a balloon too, grandma?” The little girl asked.

“Of course I did!” The grandfather answered followed by a smile.

“But why aren’t they holding each other’s hands? I can see grandma and grandpa always holding their hands while walking…” The little girl sounded confused.

Tabi oppa and I nonetheless, heard their conversation. I blushed when the grandmother said we were a ‘good-looking couple’, but the last part made me jumped a little.  Aish, this little girl! Why ask that when we’re not even a real couple…

Suddenly, Tabi oppa grabbed my hand and I had no idea that he’d actually do that…

“Let’s go to our next destination.” He said.

 

 

 

 

The sun had set when we reached our destination. It's alsmost night time and it feels cold, but oppa lend me his jacket. So I was very comfortable.

“Omo, is this the Jamsil Baseball Stadium?” I exclaimed excitedly.

 

 “Yes, have you been here before?” He asked as raised his brow.

“Nope, it’s my first time here.” I answered honestly.

It’s my first time to watch a live baseball game, so it’s just natural for me to sound excited.

As we entered the stadium, I saw how spacious it is and it was so bright from all the lights.

We went to our seats and after some time people started filling the seats until the stadium was full of people. We bought hotdogs and drinks from the people selling it while roaming around the stadium, which makes it more convenient for the viewers. 

Finally the game started and the excitement when you’re watching a game live is really different than when you’re watching it from the TV. When your watching any sport  from your TV, normally you could lower the volume but right now there is no such thing as 'lower the volume' because there are noises everywhere. The cheering from both teams can be heard and Tabi oppa too couldn’t keep the excitement inside of him and he was cheering out loud too. 

 

Unexpectedly, in the middle of the game (actually it was like a break for the players), the large bill-board size announcement didn’t show the scores, but showed a “Kiss Time” sign instead. And dear lord, my brain was processing why it showed up. The huge bill-board size monitor was featuring the kisses of the couples. After that, all the couples in the stadium seemed to be kissing and I was gawking at them.  Shocked much!? How awkward is this for me and Tabi oppa who just went on a date but not really a couple?

All of a sudden, large hands were placed on the both side of my cheeks and made me turn my head to oppa’s direction. Everything was so fast that the only thing I felt was the soft pair of lips that landed on my forehead.

 

OH MY GOD.

 

OH MY GOD.

 

OH MY GOD.

 

What just happened? Did oppa really do that!? Did he just kissed me? On my forehead?.

After kissing my forehead, he slowly let go of my face and our eyes met.

His eyes made me speechless. Ottokhae!?

Oh I know what to do.

JESUS CHRIST, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I’VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY TO COME EVER SINCE I HAD A CRUSH ON TABI OPPA. AMEN!

Okay, I just finished my prayers, now back to myself who’s blushing face is as red as tomato! 

 

 

 

=====Author's note=====

 

I really enjoyed writing this chapter, even though I had a hard time looking for a place to go on a date because I wanted to do it in a different one because all stories that I read went to "Lotte World" for their date..So yeahh :D  

Do comment on what you think of this chapter ^__^

P.S. This is my birthday treat for you guys, because I'm not sure if I can update on the date of my birthday ^_^