Date - Part I

Love Me If You Dare

YOUR POV

 

Two days have passed and it was already Monday. Going back to this school was harder now, since Jiyong's been spouting nonsense about me liking him. I mean, yeah, maybe he's right since he's attractive and all but come on, to actually say it to me like that, was annoying. 

What also pissed me off was when he actually said that the girl who came to our dorm room to take Tabi oppa on a date was hot. God, what's wrong with his eyes??

 

END OF POV

 

 

~~~~~After school~~~~~

 

You reached your dorm and sat on the couch. After some time while watching the tv, the door opened and TOP came in. It was your first time seeing him after that girl named "Bang Nicki" came to take him on a date and it was the second time you saw him with the same girl (the first time was in the club, they were making out!). How funny. TOP finally sticking to ONE GIRL!? Argh. Why don't you all just give me a break!!

I won't believe it! It can't be!!

"Oh Yuhan, how are you?" TOP asked when he noticed you sitting there and You turned to look at him.

*silence*

"Umm... I.... Oppa, can I ask you something?" 

"Sure." He shrugged and sat down beside you.

It was awkward and both of you could feel it.

"Umm... Are you really going out with Bang Nicki?" You asked nervously with a hint of disbelief.

"HAHAHAHA!" TOP clutched his stomach to stop himself from laughing to hard.

"Eh?" 

"So that's what's bothering you this whole time that even we, became a little awkward?" TOP continued chuckling.

"Oppa, just answer me." You pouted.

"Aniyo... She's just the most clingy from all the girls I have met." He said.

"Are you sure, you're not lying?" You asked.

"Yep, a hundred percent sure." He assured you with a smile.

"Then why'd you go on a date with her?" You looked down.

"Well, she said it was the last time that she'll do that." He answered.

"Oh~ Okay, that's nice." You slowly smiled.

TOP smirked and asked, "Were you jealous?"

"Of course not! I was just curious...." You said immediately.

"Well, if you are... I wouldn't mind going on a date with you." He winked.

That statement made you speechless, especially because it was Tabi oppa who said it.

"Hehe, based from your reaction... It's a yes." He smiled sweetly, "Okay so how about on Thursday? Since they'll let us out of this school right away for the weekends."

 

YOUR POV

 

Words didn't seem to come out of my mouth, and I just decided to nod at him in response.

Maybe it's because this is like a dream to me, going on a date with my crush.....But my crush on him faded or reduced already and this kind of thing happened only now, so I'm a little bit confused with my heart right now. But whatever, just go with the flow and I'll just enjoy this opportunity that the God gave to me.

 

END OF POV

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Since you were still GD's servant, his orders were endless. Even if it was the easiest thing, he would rather let you do it.

Right now, he wants Pizza so you bought from your amazing canteen which has it all and went straight to his and Seungri's dorm room. You weren't really objecting his orders or whining about it so it made Jiyong realize how unusually happy you looked today. It feels weird to him how jolly you moved around and feeling giddy. It was irritating him unknowingly.

"What's with you?" He asked.

You thinked deeply, since GD knew you were a girl... He wouldn't mind if he knows about this.

"....Tabi oppa and I..." You smiled, "Will go on a date on Thursday after school." 

Jiyong's reaction was unreadable.

"WHY?", was the only word that could come out of his mouth at that moment.

"Well, I also don't know... But it was just decided like that so I'll just go with the flow. I mean, is there a reason for me to reject it? I couldn't think of anything, so I just agreed to him." You shrugged but still keeping the smile on your face.

"How can you agree so easily? What if I was going to order you around to do something for me!" Jiyong tried to control his feelings of jealousy and it wasn't going well for him.

"Gosh Jiyong, Its the weekends! Just ask somebody to do it for you since I know you're rich enough to order your maids or butlers." You responded irritatedly.

What you said was right. It was like bullseye and Jiyong can't even find the words to counter it. He just felt really angry.

"Tsk. Whatever." He waved it off to finish the conversation and to let you leave.

After hearing the door close, he laid on his bed and sighed.

"Yah... That girl is really annoying." 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

After that day when you had that conversation with GD, he became in a foul mood all week until it was finally Thursday.

What surprised you was he didn't order you around after that. He also didn't talk to you unless you start the conversation and he would always reply with short answers that would end the conversation right away.

Each one of you were trying to figure out why he was like that, but nobody guessed correctly or found the right answer.

 

"Seungri, are you sure you really didn't do anything to him??" Daesung whispered. 

"Yah! Stop accusing me, hyung. I swear he was already like even before I had done anything to him." Seungri replied strongly.

"I agree with him." You said.

"Well, I guess we just have to let him be. Maybe he just needs space, so lets not bother him." Taeyang advised and everyone nodded.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~After School, Thursday~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you going somewhere TOP hyung?" Taeyang asked.

"Yeah, sorry I'll go with you guys next time." He smiled and patted Taeyang's back.

"Could it be that you're going on a date that's why you're ditching us?" Seungri smirked.

Hearing what Seungri said made you blushed and bit your lip. Jiyong was also there but he wasn't really saying anything at all. 'Why does this have to be our topic?' He thought, annoyed.

"Secret~" TOP answered followed by giggle.

"Then how about Yuhan? You rarely come with us!" Daesung exclaimed.

"Sorry, I have something to do... I'll join next time." You said while Jiyong secretly looked at you. 

"Okay then." Daesung smiled.

"Let's go, Yuhan." TOP said and montioned in his car for you to get in.

"Wait.. Hyung! Yuhan's coming with you?" Seungri asked surprisingly.

"......His girlfriend is my sister so why not?" TOP lied.

"OH~ Sorry, I forgot", Seungri chuckled and scratched his head, "Anyeong!" He waved.

You and TOP waved and smiled.

"Oppa, Where are we going?" You asked excitedly as soon as TOP got inside the car.

Jiyong, on the other hand, went to his motorcycle and left as soon as both of you got into TOP's car. He wants to be alone for now, so he also didn't go with Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

What You and TOP didn't know was a certain someone was following and keeping a close watch on both of you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

======Author's note======

Hello~ Guess who that "certain someone" is ;)) Go on and comment it down ^_^

I need help! Can you guys give me suggestions for their Dating Place?? I have no clue haha!! 

COMMENTS & FEEDBACKS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED :)

 

 

 

 

P.S Check this story that I'm also the Co-author ^^

Its an Exo fic & Based on a true story ;) But not about me haha:)

 

---> Boy, Stop Breaking My Heart!