Kwon Jiyong, YOU are such a TEASE!

Love Me If You Dare

 

~~~~~~ The next day~~~~~~



You went to school early morning because UNFORTUNATELY it was already Monday. 

 



Saturday and Sunday immediately passed by as usual. It only feels like a blink of an eye and Tadah! Here goes MONDAY. 

 



You sighed as you dreadfully made your way to your first class.  You sat down at your 'unlucky' sit in between GD's and Seungri's seat. 

 



Minutes later, your other classmates started coming... Including Jiyong and Seungri who came together looking cheerful yet weird. 

 



"Aishhh, another week with these freaks.” You sighed as you said those words in your head. 

 


"Yo Yuhan! We saw your girlfriend yesterday... With her friends." Seungri said in a cheerful voice. 

 



"Really?" You asked sarcastically. 

 



"Yeah. Unfortunately, Kahi didn't get introduce Jiyong hyung and I to her friends." Seungri pouted. 

 



"Cute Panda" You thought. 

 



"I'm sure even if you were introduced to her friends, they will not like you." You said with a smirk on your face. 

 



"Why not??" Seungri asked. 

 



"You're just not their type." You said with hint of pity in your voice. Fake pity. 

 



"W-what? I'm ALWAYS everybody's type!" Seungri exclaimed in a loud voice. 

 



Jiyong chuckled at your and Seungri's conversation. 

 



You heard his chuckle but chose to ignore it and continued talking to the maknae. 

 



"Well... Their type is TOP hyung. Bigbang's TOP. “You smiled as you more.

 



"TSK! They are surely MISSING a screw in their heads!  There are a lot of girls dying to just sleep with the y Me! But look at those friends of Kahi's! How ridiculous!" Seungri said irritatedly. 

 



You chuckled.  So did Jiyong, who was listening the whole time. 

 



"It's nice to tease Seungri... He's really dense for a guy... But what can I say? Girls are NATURALLY SMARTER and MORE MATURE than guys." You thought as you laughed. 

 



"What's so funny Yuhan?? I'm serious here! Ok, if you don't believe me then can you answer this question?? Huh?? Can you??" He asked with more infuriation in his voice. 

 



"Ok then, what's that fcking question you have there?" You asked. 

 



"What does TOP hyung have that I DON'T? See that! TOP hyung and I are very similar in MANY ways, how can you possibly answer that??" Seungri stuck his tongue out. 

 



"GOD! That's such an easy question!! Ok, here goes. As you can see, TOP hyung's face is better than yours! Especially his eyes that is so mesmerizing whenever you look at them. Next, his height is way HIGHER than yours and also his body... Wait, you're body is also nice... But! TOP's body is not really important to Kahi's friends...” Now it was your turn to stick your tongue out. 

 



"I know I had to lie about NOT CARING about Tabi oppa's body since I, myself knows that his body is definitely To Die For. However, since I'm enjoying teasing Seungri, I might as well continue lying to him." You thought. 

 



"Aish!! I give up!! Damn it!!" Seungri ruffled his hair and looked away from you, obviously not wanting to talk to you anymore. 

 



"That was a nice game you played there" Jiyong commented as he snickered. 

 



"I know." You giggled.

 



"W-wait, WHAT?? Did Kwon Jiyong and I just agree with each other?? Okay... THAT was certainly UNEXPECTED." You thought. 

 



The door opened and the teacher came in holding his book and then he started teaching the lesson for today and as always You continued to daydream about TOP the whole time not caring about the grumpy maknae beside you and the evil gaze the Kwon Jiyong was giving you. 

 



GD's POV

The boring first class ended, and we all went to the changing room. 

 



Now I know why she always change using the stalls... 

 



I laughed.. I wonder what has gotten into her head for her to actually dress up as a guy... But whatever, he's funny to watch... I meant She, my bad. *laughs*

 



We all went to our 2nd class and the P.E teacher was surprised to see me. 

 



"Is this Real or Fantasy?" He asked with a hint if surprised in his voice. 

 



My eyebrows furrowed. 

 



"I can't believe that YOU'RE NOT LATE for my class!" He exclaimed. 

 



"So do I" Yuhan shook her head. 

 



The other boys in class nodded in agreement then continued talking with their group of friends who I don't care about. 

 


"That's very nice of you Kwon Jiyong. I never thought that this day would come. The day you won't be late for my class. I must say... You're improving lately." The teacher smiled and patted my back. 

 


I rolled my eyes at him and went beside Seungri who was flaunting his abs at Yuhan and that girl is actually gaping!! 

 



Jeez!! Talk about typical female teenagers these days!! 

 

They really LOVE abs!!

 



She's even touching it! What the heck are they talking about? Seungri, why are you letting her touch your abs and muscles?? Are you an idiot? Oh why did I ask that? It already goes without saying! 

 


They both cracked up and then minutes later, Seungri looked kind of annoyed again. I wonder what Yuhan did to him this time. 

 



I walked to then and asked Seungri why he was annoyed again and he replied with "Yuhan's comparing my body to TOP hyung again!!" 

 



I laughed then ruffled his hair.

 



"Today's game is basketball!" The PE teacher blew his whistle meaning we have to start stretching. 

 



I looked at Yuhan who took Seungri as her partner. 

 


Ok, did she just do that so that I'll have no partner during stretching?? 

 



Haha! Very funny! But I'm Seungri's favorite hyung!

 



I took Seungri's hand and Yuhan pulled his other arm. 

 



"What are you doing to my stretching partner?" Yuhan smirked. 

 



I guess she loves the thought of ME not being her partner. Let's see about that...

 



I looked at her and pulled Seungri's hand more. She did the same. Oh~ She's up for a fight?

 



I guess I'm the wrong one here. She's not like those typical female teenagers, she might like the abs or muscles but she's not those hypocrite girls who'll do anything to get on our beds and sleep with us, she puts up a fight and I like that.. I also realized that she's funny because she always teases and plays with the maknae... 

 



She makes me forget about boredom.... Which is quite good since I always get tired of things pretty quickly. 

 



Hmmm..... I've decided....

 



"Say Yuhan, Do you want to make a bet?" I smirked. 

 


All eyes were on me and her... Waiting for her answer. 

 

~~~Author's note~~~

Ayo Wassup! :)

Thanks for reading chapter 8 ^_^

If you have any suggestions on my story please tell me :) 

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! 

To all the silent readers and talkative readers, please comment on what you think of this chapter^^ 

Don't forget the SUBSCRIBE button :) hehe ^_^