Close To You

Love Me If You Dare

 

"Okay. So I just learned last night that JIYONG KNOWS THAT I'M A GIRL."
You said while talking to Kahi on the phone. 

"Omo! Seriously!? I need to tell this to Na Rin and Chloe ASAP." She replied.

"I didn't call you just for you to gossip that to them!! I'm just so confused right now!" 

"Oh okay. I'll just tell them later. Now go on with your story because I can sense that you have a lot tell us about what happened last night." Kahi smirked. 

"God. That smirk was so uncalled for.  Anyways, about last night... I saw your brother TOP oppa , making out with a girl and I WAS SO HURT." You said dramatically, "And then girls keep checking me out and grinding against me!!! It felt so gross!"

"Ohh~~ Chloe would definitely love to hear that part" Kahi butted in. 

"Ugh!! Don't even mention it to me. So, yeah that's probably all that happened last night..." You said. 

"How'd you get home?" Kahi asked. 

"Oh that, I asked Jiyong to take me home since he's the reason why I was forced to come there but he didn't bring his car instead he brought his motorcycle." You said. 

"Motorcycle? You've never rode on one before, right?" 

"Yup. It was my first time." You said with excitement. 

"Hmm... Sounds like YOU had a lot of fun." Kahi sniggered. 

"Well at first I wasn't because Jiyong's speed was SO FAST, we could've gotten a speeding ticket from the police. But then he slowed down eventually... So, umm, yeah. I guess it was fun at the end." You giggled. 

"Did you have a lot of skinship??" Kahi immediately asked. 

"Wow Kahi, of all questions why would you ask this one?" You asked, irritated. 

"Just answer!" 

"Well... I don't know... I did wrap my arms around his waist when we were riding on the way home." 

"Hmm, good enough... Ok, that's all I need to know. Bye bye! Love you!" 

"Tsk! Bye bye, love you too!" 

Both of you hanged up. 

 



Your POV

Sigh. Now the real question is HOW DO I FACE JIYONG?? I can't just act normal around him, now that I know that he actually knows that I'm a girl!

Maybe I should just avoid him? Should I tell TOP oppa about this? 

No, I don't want to... 

Speaking of TOP oppa, I think after seeing that hideous making out session of him and some girl last night, my crush on him were GONE in a blink of an eye.... Or maybe it REDUCED? Aish! I really don't know.

I looked at the clock and saw that it's only 2 minutes before I become late for my first period. 

FCK THAT.

I ran as fast as I can, and gladly I made it just before our teacher came in.  

Oh look, our Math teacher is back so no more TOP oppa as our Substitute. 

Anyway, I came to my seat in between Jiyong's and Seungri's. 

"Wassup" Seungri said happily as usual. 

"Tired." I panted as I took a seat. 

Ottokhae. I feel awkward sitting beside Jiyong. 

"Hey" He said. 

"Hmm?" I asked without looking at him, hopefully he doesn't notice that I'm avoiding him. 

I can feel him staring at me... I don't know I'm just not sure. 

"Hey" He said again. 

"Yes?"

"Why aren't you looking at me?" Jiyong raised his eyebrow. 

"Nothing. I'm just concentrating on our lesson for today." I answered. 

"Whatever."

Conversation ended. 

Thank God. 

== Lunch ==

We were sitting at our usual table and Jiyong sat beside me. Oh joy. 

"Get me something to eat, Yuhan."

"Ok."

I left immediately and went to get him food. 

~~~~

"Hyung, how come Yuhan is obedient to you today?" Seungri asked while scratching his head. 

"I agree. He doesn't fight back or anything when you order him around." Daesung said. 

"Plus, I think he's avoiding eye contact with you..." Taeyang added. 

"Did something happen?" TOP asked while raising his eyebrow. 

"Nothing that I can think of." Jiyong answered, annoyed. 

~~~~

 



Jiyong's POV 

What the heck is wrong with her? 

I was right! She's really ignoring me! Even my friends could notice it. 

I can't believe she's ignoring me after what happened last night when I took her home. I thought she was happy because I did admit it to myself that I was...

If she doesn't tell me, then I'll have to use force. 

~~~ 

After school, you hurriedly went back to your dorm room. 

"Anything wrong?" TOP asked. 

"Nothing, but how can you ask that question right now?" You answered him with a question. 

"We ALL noticed how unbelievably obedient you are to Jiyong despite him ordering you around all day."

"Oh. Haha... I just happen to realize that since I'm his servant and I should just do it properly since I lost the bet, fair and square." You lied. 

"Hmm.... If you say so." TOP answered but he still doesn't believe it, "Well, I'll be going to the Student Council Room so if you need anything just call me..." 

You nodded and TOP left the room. You went into your room when you suddenly heard the door open. 

"He's back?? I don't think so, he just left a minute ago.... Or maybe he forgot to get something so he returned...” You thought. 

You wanted to check if you were right so you stood up from your cozy bed and was about to go to the living room. But then, before you touched the door knob, the door opened revealing Jiyong. 

You took a step back from the surprise. 

"Jiyong... What are you doing here?"

"Can't I visit my servant?" He leaned against the door frame with a smirk on his lips. 

"...I-I'm tired so if you want to order me around, just give me a call." You said. 

“I don't want." Jiyong stepped inside your room. "Unless, you tell me the reason why you're avoiding me."

"I'm not avoiding you..." 

"Liar."

"Ugh! Just go, Jiyong!" You said agitatedly.

"I can't~" He said playfully and made his way to your bed and he laid down. 

"Hey! That's my bed!! Get up!!" You took his arm and tried to pulled him up. 

Jiyong put his weight on his arm so you couldn't pull him easily as you thought. After 5 minutes of trying, you lessened the tightness of your grip. 

"It's my turn now." He said slyly. 

All of a sudden, Jiyong pulled you swiftly. Its funny how you were just beside your bed, standing and pulling him up, 5 minutes ago. But now you were on the bed with Jiyong On top of you.

You looked away. As much as you want to meet his eyes, his glorious and mesmerizing eyes. But you can't. 
You had to look away. 

"Yuhan." Jiyong said with a serious tone, "Look at me." 

"I can't." Your heart just can't stop thumping faster and faster. 

"Why can't you just look at me?" He asked. 

"I-I don't know either." You could feel Jiyong's breath on your cheeks since his face was so close. 

"Did I do something wrong? Or is it probably because I told you that I knew you were a girl?" Jiyong asked, curious. 

"It's the second question... I actually find it really awkward and nerve-wracking to be Close to you or be with you, Jiyong." You answered truthfully. 

"How close? This close?" Jiyong smirked as he pressed himself closer to you and you just had to face him with all the courage and strength you have right now. 

"Y-yeah. But this is TOO CLOSE already.“ You gulped as you looked him in the eyes. 

He smiled and you felt your cheeks getting hotter. 

"PLEASE DON'T LET HIM HEAR THE SOUND OF MY HEART BEAT! IT'S GOING CRAZY!!" You thought

"Is that all the reason?" He asked. 
You nodded in response. 

"Now, I shall tell you what I think about it... You Like Me." 

 

Author's note: 

I hope you all had a nice Valentines' day with or without a date ^_^

Spread the LOVE~~

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED :)

P.S If you want to suggest something to happen for the future chapters, I'm very open about it =)