Oh No! Someone's BUSTED!

Love Me If You Dare

~~~~~~That night~~~~~~



GD's POV 


What the hell was wrong with Seungri?? Does Yuhan really have no Adam's apple? Because if Seungri's observation were true then it only means one thing...... Yuhan is a girl!

 



But that panda isn't reliable with this kind of things, so I'll have to make sure of it myself. 

 



Tomorrow, I will not SLEEP in class! I'll be awake and I'll be observing Yuhan's neck no matter what. 

 



I'll tell Seungri to keep it down since he's the MAIN reason why I can never sleep at night! All I can hear at night are those friggin loud moans of him and the random girl he's banging with.

 



Jeez, he's such a stubborn maknae!

 



~~~The next day~~~

 



Seungri got up and went out of his room to see his hyung wearing a uniform while sitting down and drinking tea with milk looking so... Happy? 

 



"It's unusual to see hyung so happy in the morning. He's usually sleepy like a zombie... “Seungri thought. 

 



GD noticed Seungri who was rubbing his eyes and looking so confused. 

 



"Morning" GD nodded and smiled at the maknae. 

 



"Hyung, why are you Happy when it's actually morning right now? You're supposed to be grumpy and all." Seungri sat down across from his hyung as he scratched the back of his head. 

 



"Why? Can't I be happy in the morning?" GD raised his eyebrow. 

 



"No. It's not like that, it's just that I'm used to the grumpy and zombie-like GD hyung in the morning." Seungri answered. 

 



GD just rolled his eyes and continued drinking his tea with milk. 

 



"Another question for you hyung, WHY ARE YOU WEARING A UNIFORM!?" Seungri exclaimed with a hint of disbelief in his voice. 

 



"I'm being the good student I am." Jiyong smirked. 

 



"That's SO Funny, hyung. But I'm really really SORRY to break it to you, but Today is SATURDAY!! I repeat, it's SATURDAY. This means you have to take off that annoying uniform because there are no classes today and tomorrow." Seungri said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone and he stuck his tongue out at his hyung.

 

 

"What!?" GD grabbed his phone from the table and looked at the date for today. 

 



"What the ??" GD hissed. 

 



"Haha! Nice one hyung!" Seungri laughed his off as he headed to the bathroom to take a bath. 

 



Since today is Saturday, the school allows the students to go out and have fun or receive some visitors like their parents or friends into the school premises. 

 



Jiyong, on the other hand, went back to his room to change his uniform to his casual yet fashionably clothes. 

 



"Damn! It seems like my plan to observe Yuhan's behaviour and his neck will be postponed today... But next time, I'll make sure that everything will go according to my plan." Jiyong thought to himself. 

 



~~~~Meanwhile in Your and TOP's Dorm room. ~~~



You were humming while packing some guy and girl clothes in your backpack just in case there was an emergency. 

 



TOP heard your joyful humming and chuckled. 

 



"That girl must be REALLY excited to get out of this all-boys school and to get away from Jiyong and Seungri." TOP thought happily. 

 



After you finished packing, You and TOP went out of the dorms and went to the main campus. 


You noticed the amount of people walking here and there who are excited to be able to get out of the school for 2 days, and the amount of people waiting outside the big front gate of the school. 



The people waiting were mostly girls yelling 'Bigbang oppas!' 

 



Your POV 

I sighed at the sight in front of me. Tsk! This is another reason why I don't have a chance with Tabi oppa. There are many girls ahead of me. Even though I'm one of his sister's best friend, there are too many other girls who also like Tabi oppa. The kind of girls who he is willing to play with. He always chooses other girls instead of me. 

 



Tabi oppa was never in a relationship! Every girl is just a fling to him! He only spends a few times with them, it can only get up to one day then he will get tired of the girl and he'll play with another one. 

 



Yes, I know all of that but here I am, pathetically waiting for a chance... A Chance that he might notice and like me one day...



Sigh...



Back to reality, after looking around, I finally saw three familiar figures inside a blue car. I giggled before running to them. 

 



I got closer and they all stepped out of the car to crush me with their tight hugs. Ahh~~ I miss my friends!! 

 



After hugging, we all went inside the car while Na Rin drove. After a hell of a week in the Blueberry Academy for boys, it's time for a Sleepover! 

 



That's right, this is the thing I need the most to get over the stress that I got during my first week in the Blueberry Academy. 

 



We all need to catch up with each other and have some girl time. 

 



"So how's our favorite President?" Kahi smirked. 

 



"Oh her? She's really really stressed right now." I said sarcastically. 

 



"Haha! Poor President!" Chloe teased me.

 



"Don't worry we'll let you relax for today and tomorrow" Na Rin smiled. 

 



She then drove us all to her family's famous spa and all of us got a full body massage. 

 



~~~ Night time~~~


We were all wearing our favorite pyjamas and we were having some Pyjama party. We have a table in Na Rin's room full of sweet pastries.  Yummy~

 



We all sat in a circle while all the sweet pastries were in the middle. 

 



"So, tell us  how your first week in the Blueberry Academy went." Kahi giggled. 

 



"Ok, Jiyong and I have been constantly competing and bickering with each other. Tabi oppa is still hot and he still doesn't like me as much as I like him. And lately, Bigbang's maknae grew SO fond of me so he FOLLOWS me wherever I go." I sarcastically said as I rolled my eyes. 

 



"FOLLOWS YOU WHEREVER YOU GO??" Chloe exclaimed. 



I nodded. 

 



"Gosh! Talk about being a creep!!" Na Rin said. 

 



"Looks like I'll have another week to befriend Kwon Jiyong" I sighed. 

 



"Of course, because that's the only way to finish the dare and for you to get out of the Blueberry Academy.” Chloe teased. 

 



"Yeah, yeah." I shrugged while they all laughed. 

 



We continued eating and chatting the whole night. Then we went to sleep with a smile for tomorrow, we will have another girl time and go bowling.~

 



~~~The next day~~~



GD's POV


*Ring* 



I received a message at 9 ing o'clock!! 

 



Arghhh! Who the heck would text me at this early morning!?

 

 

It better not be that Panda or else, I'll really kill him!

 



I opened my phone and saw Taeyang's name. 

 



Ok. What does he want?

 



I opened the message and it says

 

From: Taeyang
Subject: Meet Me :)

Message: "Let's skateboard at xxxxxx ... Be there at 12 pm" 

 



That's pretty good... I still have time to sleep. 


Zzzzzzzz (A/n : He's sleeping )



~~~~Skateboarding place~~~~

Taeyang and I love to skateboard, it's our hobby. We started liking it when his mother gifted him and me some skateboard. Ever since then, we would play with it during our free time or during the weekends. 

 



"Hey are up for some doubles?" A guy holding a skateboard said with another guy tagging behind him. 

 



"Sure" I shrugged. 

 



Taeyang and I looked at each other with a knowing smile. We high-fived and the game began. 

 



Lots of people were watching our game from afar. Well, I can't help it you know. It must be their first time seeing some great moves. *Smirks*

 



The game ended and the audience were clapping. Wow, they're quite a lot actually. 

 



Taeyang and I bowed playfully then we handshaked our defeated enemies. 

 



Hmm... What a good game. 

 



"Hyung! Hyung!" A VERY familiar voice called. 

 



I looked to my right a saw the person calling us. 

 



Of course it was none other than, Seungri. 

 



"Tsk. What do you want, Seungri?" I asked. 

 



"I went to your house and you weren't there so I figured that you'll be here with Taeyang hyung." Seungri explained. 

 



"And?" Taeyang asked as he raised his eyebrow. 

 



"Let's go to the nearby mall. Daesung hyung and TOP hyung is there." Seungri invited. 

 



Taeyang and I looked at each other. 

 



"If the gang is there, we might as well go, since we're already done skateboarding." Taeyang answered for the both if us. After changing our sweaty clothes to our dry and clean clothes, we rode our car and proceeded to the mall. 

 



All of us met at the entrance and I can see that Daesung and TOP hyung have been shopping even before we came. 

 



"What are we going to do here?" I asked. 

 



I'm obviously bored. 

 



"First we shop, Second we'll either go to the Arcade and play or we can eat." Daesung explained. 

 



"Ok, I'm fine with either of them." I answered in a bored tone. 

 



I'll just go with the flow since I'm bored. 

 



We went into a lot of Designer brands and bought some things we liked. 

 



We were looking around and Daesung suddenly said "OMO! A new skin-care shop has opened! I'll take a look ok? Later!" then he went to the direction where the new shop has opened and now the four of us were left standing here...

 


"I need to use the bathroom." Taeyang said then he left. 

 



"There's only three of us now...” TOP hyung said as he chuckled. 

 



"OH LOOK!! Isn't that Kahi your sister??" Seungri looked at TOP hyung and pointed at a red haired girl drinking some frappuccino with her friends. 

 



My eyes bulge. Kahi? As in the girlfriend of Yuhan?

 



Seungri just suddenly run up to them like a little kid. 

 


But in the corner of my eyes, I saw TOP hyung face-palmed himself.

 



"I-I’m going to my favorite action figure store... You go ahead." TOP hyung said nervously as he walked away like a dinosaur. 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_CK1UesS90  (Click to watch Dinosaur TOP xD)

 



Why do I get a feeling that I will know the answer to my questions too soon? 

 



I smirked. 

 



This is just getting better and better. 

 



I chuckled before I followed after Seungri. 

 



YOUR POV

ASDFGHJKL. WHAT IS THAT PANDA DOING HERE!!!???

 



OTTOKHAE!!? I don't want to fail my dare!!! 

 

 

OMO!! Please go away Seungri!!!

 



I shut my eyes with annoyance and lowered my hat a bit so that Seungri won't see my face clearly. 

 



"Kahi, what a coincidence to see you and your friends here at the mall" Seungri said with excitement in his voice. 

 



"Umm... Yeah." Kahi said with an obviously uninterested tone. 

 



OMFG. WHAT IS KWON JIYONG DOING HERE!!???

 



"Where's YUHAN?"Jiyong smirked. 

 



"Oh yeah, where's your boyfriend?" Seungri asked. 

 



"Umm... He's in his home.. Spending time with his family." Kahi said in as-a-matter-of-fact tone. 

 



"Oh... Then why don't you just introduce me and Jiyong hyung to your friends" Seungri smirked. 

 



Fck! Seungri, do you know the word leave??? If so then please just do it already!!!

 



Jiyong giggled then he patted Seungri's shoulder and said "Let's go buddy, I'm not really interested with any introductions at the moment." 

 



"B-but hyung! I'm VERY interested!" Seungri protested. 

 



Jiyong's grip on Seungri's shoulder became tighter causing Seungri to give up and to leave with his hyung. 

 



Before they go, I heard Jiyong's smirk. 

 



I really HATE  that smirk. 

 


Anyways, thank God I wore a hat today... Or else they might know my secret.... 

 



GD's POV

Look what we have here, with the help of Seungri or should I say his stupidness he saw Kahi and her friends. Which include the true identity of Yuhan. 

 



When we got closer, I saw a girl hiding behind her hat. Haha. Did she think that lowering her hat would work on ME? 

 



Well too bad for her, now I know her real identity, her own pretty little secret

End of POV

 

~~~~~~~~~~Author's note~~~~~~~~~~

 

If you have any suggestions please tell me :) 

COMMENTS AND FEEDBACKS ARE VERY MUCH APPRECIATED! 

To all the silent readers and talkative readers, please comment on what you think of this chapter^^ 

Don't forget the SUBSCRIBE button :) hehe ^_^