9 | trip

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is probably one of the days I hated the most so far. Everyone is lined up, noises can be heard left and right, people... too many people, my ears hurt.

Why? A week has passed, and unfortunately, we have a field trip. I didn't want to come in the first place. It just so happens that the couple in front of me managed to convince me with simple words such as; We won't bother you for a whole week, plus this is graded!

Wow, I hate them... not really, just...

They're annoying, and I mean that literally— Like, what on earth am I seeing?

Two people were facing each other with passionate gazes. They would probably kiss five seconds later. Did this stupid couple forget that I'm here? 

I was just about to call them out, not until I noticed some similar couples who were pretty much doing the same thing.

That's when I thought.

Ah, I see. They're already hopeless.

Then it couldn't be helped... Let's leave them alone. Go flirt to your heart's content. I would transform into a roadside stone.

While these two do their thing, I put on my headphones and turn their volume to the max. This is better than listening to the nearby students' noise. Sighing, I waited in line like everyone else while tapping my foot to the music I was listening to.

Just then, one of the professors in charge of checking our bags approached me, requesting I hand my bag for inspection. Without hesitation, I gave him my backpack, causing him to display a surprised expression.

The professor chuckled, "Huh? Isn't your bag a bit too light?"

"Three pairs of clothes, phone, charger, wallet... that's pretty much it. I don't need that much, and I'm contented with simple things."

"You're the first girl I've seen who didn't bring makeup with them." The professor handed me my backpack, which I wore comfortably, "That's a compliment!" he patted my back before moving to Ms. Goddess, who was waiting behind me.

I didn't even notice that she was there.

I never paid attention to her... wait. No, I never paid attention to my surroundings. I didn't have a reason to do so.

Despite this, I can't help but be conscious of her presence. Of course, she's attracting the eyes of many, which somehow slowly also descends on me.

Furthermore, there's her boyfriend. Just like Aeri and Ning, that's right in front of me, who are flirting nonstop. They're doing the same behind me.

Trust me, I'd be glad if a truck appeared out of nowhere and ran me over this instant.

Well... as long as they don't kiss in front of-

"Muah~"

Yeah .

Aeri abruptly kissed Ning in front of me shamelessly. I'm guessing that they really didn't take into consideration of my presence. I truly became a stone. I'm glad that I don't exist in their eyes but not like this, for god sake!

I could only groan in pain quietly and close my eyes to drown myself in my thoughts where I'd like everything pitch black— just blank with my music and my thoughts.

A few minutes of waiting later, I heard a loud whistle which indicated that everyone was set to go inside their buses.

At this moment, the boys and girls split up and began to walk one by one inside their assigned buses. We're split up for various reasons, some of them last time I heard that trouble occurred a year ago between the girls and boys.

Certainly, I didn't know what happened since I didn't participate a year ago. That time, I spent those three days playing video games without even going outside of my apartment.

That was memorable and pleasurable at the same time.

As soon as I stepped inside the bus, I tailed the couple. Aeri and Ning sat together on the seats in the second last row at the very back. I stared at them confusingly for a moment. Before I realized what was happening, I remembered that I couldn't sit down next to Ning.

So I sighed and turned to the seats next to them only to see Ms. Goddess, who was already comfortably seated by the window. I lingered my eyes around the bus, and all seats were already taken.

Hence, I pursed my lips and dropped down on the seat next to Ms. Goddess in defeat.

By then, the bus started moving, and the students around us were beginning to start some conversations. Some felt sick and lay down on their seats like frozen statues.

I'll pray for their well-being.

"Minjie! I'm glad that you can make it!" Ning smiled excitedly.

I gave her a stoic smile, "I'm here for those words you promised."

Aeri chuckled while munching on a ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter