45 | what are you up to?

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minjie... This is all yours?!"

Ning yelled in utter shock as she was staring at the huge mansion beyond the elegant-looking gates before her.

This applied to everyone, except Doyoung who nonchalantly opened the gates by tapping his thumb on the fingerprint scanner beside the gates to open and step inside the area.

Minjeong chuckled at her friends' paralyzed states and nodded her head.

"This used to belong to me and my three seniors when we went for a trip here so we could participate in a championship that took place in Hokkaido."

She lowered her head and smiled bitterly before continuing.

"But since they're in a better place now, I guess it's all mine now." Minjeong shook her thoughts away, "Talk about paying a lot just to maintain it." she snickered.

Jimin noticed her girlfriend's sudden shift in her expression. So she walked beside the shorter and clasped her hand, asking.

"Isn't that fine? You're wealthy."

Minjeong giggled silently within her smile, "I don't like to brag about it." she gave the latter a soft affectionate headbutt.

"Okay, enough lovey-dovey you two." Jeno forced out a smile, "Where's the bathroom?!"

Ryujin raised her hand, "I second that."

Minjeong playfully rolled her eyes as she told everyone to come inside and follow.

The moment they've all arrived at the first area which was the living room, Minjeong explained how the bathroom was just straight ahead— there should be at least three.

Jeno and Ryujin rushed their way toward the bathroom without hesitation leaving everyone present to fall into laughter.

"You guys are free to choose whatever room you want on the second floor, there should be three vacant rooms. Just stay away from mine, it has a sign on the door."

With a yawn, Sakura grabbed her and Ryujin's bag. She went upstairs first to choose a room.

By then, everyone trailed the brunette until the only ones left were Jimin and Minjeong.

"You're not going to follow them?" Minjeong looked at her girlfriend who still haven't let go of her hand.

Jimin shook her head, "We'll be in the same room anyway, right?"

"Oh, yeah... of course."

The taller finally released the girl's hand, only to gaze at her with squinted eyes.

"Were you expecting me to choose a separate room?" puffing her cheeks, she asked.

Minjeong averted her gaze, scratching her cheek. "Kind of? But not really, I think it'll just be embarrassing for you to see my room. I haven't landed a foot on it for years."

"Well, it couldn't be that bad like the room you had at the Ning residence, right?"

Minjeong chuckled nervously, "Believe me, that's way different from this one."

Jimin smirked, "Then I'll be looking forward to it."

Unable to do anything but nod at Jimin's decisions, an unfamiliar lady suddenly tapped Minjeong on the shoulder to get her attention. She turned around to look at the figure, asking who she might be.

The lady explained how she's the one doing maintenance inside the mansion every few weeks or so ever since the time they left to go back to Korea. Minjeong respectfully thanked the woman and asked if she needs anything from her.

The lady merely shook her head and handed Minjeong the keys to the residence. She clarified that she'll be back in a few days after they decide to go home, then waved her farewells before leaving the place.

"What's the plan now?" Jimin asked.

"We won't be doing anything today since today is resting day. But if you're up for some exploring, I'll be more than glad to show your around."

"Hmm, I'm not tired... so I'll take up that offer."

With that being settled, Minjeong took the taller's hand and led her outside of the residence toward the huge field. In the field, multiple wooden dummies could be seen in almost every corner and seeing this caused the shorter to smile nostalgically.

Can't believe that lady didn't even replace these.

Jimin pulled away from her girlfriend's grasp to curiously look around the field that seemed to be the training grounds. Minjeong didn't do anything but stand in place, watching the latter walk around the area whilst examining every beaten dummy.

She was unable to hold herself but silently chuckle, finding the girl's curiosity cute.

Then Jimin appeared to have spotted something inside the slightly opened shed that made her open it fully and step into like she owned the place. Exhaling, Minjeong snickered.

"Hey, Miss. You're trespassing." she teased.

Jimin stuck her tongue in response, "Well, you're not doing anything." she said casually after approaching the thing she have seen and picking it up.

It was an old wooden sword that looked as good as new. The shorter had no recollections of why it was there, but it was probably something her unnies bought long ago as extras just in case their training swords broke.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Jimin approached one of the dummies and gazed at it for a good few seconds. Her girlfriend guessed that she was going to hit it, and indeed she did.

But she wasn't expecting it.

*THUD*

The taller's stance was very good as well as the strike, it was your typical chudan, the most common stanc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter