28 | love her- not

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who knew that I'd be flying off the same place?"

Minjeong mumbled to herself while waiting for her father and a certain person to arrive inside their private jet, they're on their way to Jeju for business reasons.

And because her father still felt sick, her presence was once again needed.

As much as the girl wanted to protest, she wasn't able to because she knew how much her father needed help. This was at least the thing she could do after accepting huge allowances from him.

A few minutes of waiting later, the girl's father finally arrived which caused her to sigh contently.

"Finally!"

The father chuckled at his daughter's annoyed expression whilst walking his way towards the seat across the latter, that's when Minjeong noticed another person missing.

"Where is he? Wasn't he supposed to come?"

Mr. Kim wore his eye mask before making himself comfortable on the seat to sleep, "He's going to follow us, I guess he has some business to take care of. After all, he just arrived didn't he?"

Minjeong slouched down in her seat, groaning in displeasure. "Borrriinngg!"

The man snickered, "Miss him much?"

"No, I want to beat his for not saying a thing for two years."

"You do you, sweety. As long as both of you are happy."

The girl's father released a small laugh after eventually falling asleep, Minjeong on the other hand merely smiled at the sight and focused her eyes on the window beside her as the jet began to take off.

Would I see her?

Hmm, probably not.

 

———————————————

 

5 p.m

Earlier when Minjeong arrived at their hotel room, she immediately went out and explored the island. She had a fun time spending her father's money, eating various kinds of dishes she was foreign to.

The difference between Jeju and her hometown was particularly big. When she first came, everything she saw felt new.

The girl was afraid that she would get bored if she stayed inside the hotel, so she thought of going outside for once.

During that time, when she was waiting for the traffic lights to go green. By some ty coincidence that Minjeong hated, she bumped into her supposed fiance.

Thus, why she's presently walking beside the guy toward wherever the heck her legs take her. She was so displeased with it that she forgot what she was going to do later on, not that she was mad.

Her alone time was solely being interrupted.

At first, she didn't mind the guy intervening. However, when the latter changed... her outlook as well.

"Why are you following me?"

"Aw come on puppy! Besides games, it's been two weeks since I've seen you in real life, and I've never thought that I'd meet you here!"

Minjeong sighed before pausing her steps to answer the sudden buzz that came from her phone, the action caused Win beside her to pause also, looking at the girl with full curiosity.

"So? Did you arrive?"

A chuckle was heard, "Yeah, I'll meet you at that popular restaurant near the hotel."

"Awesome!"

"Heh, it's been a while since I heard you so pumped up."

"Dude, you're like the only person I like since elementary."

"Woah, did you just admit that you like me?"

"Yes, I did."

Loud laughter was heard behind the phone, "I miss this side of you."

"I'm only like this to you though."

"Which makes it special."

Minjeong rolled her eyes, "I'll see you later."

Ending the call, the girl swiftly fixed her gaze on the guy beside her only to see him having such a confused expression.

"What?"

"For a moment there... you looked normal."

Minjeong blinked her eyes in disbelief, "Did you just indirectly call me abnormal?" she laughed. "That hurts you know."

"No, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, what I mean was you looked strangely happy." Win chuckled nervously, "May I know who that was?"

"Secret."

Minjeong patted her friend's shoulder as she walked past him to make her way back towards the hotel, Win frowned at this and continued to tail the latter.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere... and why the heck are you still following me?"

"Oh, don't get me wrong!" Win laughed, "I'm going this way by coincidence."

Minjeong groaned, "I feel like this coincidence is going to lead me somewhere not good..."

 

———————————————

 

And indeed it did.

The very moment Minjeong arrived inside the restaurant, she found herself concealed in the very corner of the facility. Hiding her presence away from the sight she never intended nor wanted to see.

Since Win arrived with the girl, he always knew of her presence. Thus, taking full consideration of it and does not tell his sister about it who's currently talking to her boyfriend happily at a particular table.

Minjeong could only watch from afar, taking in the confusion she was feeling.

Even though with this sense, the girl's aware that it wasn't mere confusion. She was aware that it was pain, but she didn't want to admit it— though inescapable, it remained in her heart.

She was only familiar with fear and anger and this feeling was beginning to grow terrifying. So not wanting to have these thoughts any longer as well as seeing a certain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter