55 | playback

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Just two more days till Jimin's flight to France and she decided to pack her things in her apartment to move out as well. There was no point in living there since Minjeong already moved out to live with her mother.

It got boring.

In the meantime, she'd go back and live with her brothers back at the mansion until that very day comes. Moreover, her college term is about to end and this will most likely be her last day on campus.

Jimin didn't feel that sad thinking about it, rather was thankful for the good memories spent along with her friends for the past few months.

Minjeong and her got back to being friends too. Last night was a rollercoaster for Jimin, after that warm embrace the two girls shared, the shorter ended up staying the night in her apartment.

She didn't even sleep and requested Jimin to tell her some good moments they had spent together. Of course, the latter agreed but didn't tell and instead took out the camera Minjeong gave her and plugged a particular USB into the tv's port.

~

Both sat down on the couch next to each other, but not too close. Jimin sat at the very end while Minjeong was on the opposite.

The taller didn't want to make her more uncomfortable after that sudden embrace outside.

"When we were in high school, we decided to record our everyday lives and do a mess of weird things. I stored them in that USB just because..."

Jimin didn't continue and grabbed the remote to turn on the tv. Minjeong was curious about what the girl was about to say yet didn't push and focused her gaze on the screen.

"Why were we recording them?"

"Hmm, we were both depressed girls and settled with recording them to escape from reality," Jimin said as she chose a certain video to start playing.

The video showed the very first moment they've recorded and Minjeong was immediately invested. The tiredness in her eyes seemed to have disappeared as she followed every movement on the recording.

She stayed like that for a very long time and Jimin was not able to suppress herself but stare. Her lips curled up slightly. Seeing Minjeong inside her apartment for the first time in a while was such a sight to take in. She missed it so much.

And before Jimin knew what was happening nor how long did she stare at the girl. Her consciousness gave up on her and drifted to sleep.

Minjeong however, ended up watching everything within the USB's contents and only finished very early in the morning— she didn't sleep.

It was 4 a.m and she didn't notice the time until she looked at the clock attached to the wall in front of her. Promptly, she turned her head to look at Jimin, only then did she realize was sleeping soundly.

To make sure, she scooted a bit closer and looked at her sleeping face. She thought the girl was really beautiful and unconsciously moved the strand of hair that was in the way.

Then with a yawn, she carefully snatched the remote that was in the latter's hands to turn off the tv. She was going to tap on her pockets to check on her phone though found nothing.

That's when she recalled how Yuna took her phone and must've been the one who called Jimin. Thus, why her eyes landed on the sleeping girl's pockets and indeed found a rectangular bump.

Minjeong didn't want to do it but still needed to. Who knows what'll happen if she decided to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter