34 | a secret, for now

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So we're dating now?"

"Undoubtedly."

"Erm, how about your situation?"

Jimin smiled, "They don't have to know yet, Jeongie. Let's keep it between the two of us, just until I fix everything."

"And you'll tell me that everything soon, right?"

"Of course."

"Okay but... is it really appropriate for you to be hovering over me when I just woke up?"

Unable to keep staring at her girlfriend, Jimin gently dropped her body on top of Minjeong, face buried in the crook of the latter's neck to hide her face that's beginning to hue in red.

"I wanted to try doing it to you since it looked cute in the movies," she muttered.

Breath repelling against her neck, Minjeong felt ticklish. Not used to such a feeling, she turned the tables and gently turned her girlfriend beside to hover on top instead.

Feeling the presence over her, Jimin's eyes opened in a haste. Her eyes widened, frozen like a statue due to the rare captivating sight in front of her.

Because her girlfriend indeed just woke up— Minjeong's eyes looked slightly tired, coupled with her messy hair as well as her top which was halfway ed and revealed her undergarment.

It looked dangerously attractive.

While Jimin started to contemplate her decisions, suppressing herself from panicking. That resulted in her covering her face, Minjeong yawned and casually spoke.

"Why are you covering your face?" she asked, oblivious to the impact she had on her girlfriend.

Jimin peeked in between her fingers to take a glance before closing them, "This is a bit embarrassing."

Perplexed, Minjeong tilted her head. "I hope I'm not making you uncomfortable, this whole dating thing is just so new to me."

"You're not making me uncomfortable, rather... I like it," the taller responded, mumbling the last part.

Minjeong huffed, "I'm sorry, I'm always confused, I don't know what to do."

Jimin snickered, "Well, for starters... how about a morning kiss?"

"Oh, that I can do."

"Ah, wait I was only joki-!!!"

Before Jimin could even finish her words, Minjeong was already trying to remove her girlfriend's hands that covered her face.

"I can't kiss you if you resist like this."

Jimin squirmed, "I'm not ready...!"

Not being able to fully take in the cuteness, Minjeong chuckled and forcefully uncovered the girl's face, pinning the latter's hands over the head.

Immediately after, she saw blushing Jimin who hurriedly laid her head to the side to avoid her girlfriend's gaze.

"Even though I rarely feel anything... I think you just made my heart flutter, Rina."

"This is such a daring position, you know?"

"And you like it."

Jimin groaned in defeat, "I do."

With a satisfied smile, Minjeong giggled silently as she held her girlfriend's chin with her other hand. Moving it to face hers.

Jimin was stunned in place, though didn't resist the gesture and solely closed her eyes to embrace herself for what's about to come.

Taking the signal, the shorter nonchalantly closed in for a soft kiss.

"Can you let go of me?" Jimin smiled within the kiss, "My hands are starting to hurt."

Parting away from the contact, Minjeong released her girlfriend's hand. Only for Jimin to wrap her arms around the shorter's neck, abruptly pulling her for a rough kiss.

Minjeong was caught off guard as she felt her head suddenly spinning around, shocked at the occurrence.

It was happening in an instance that their tongues slapped each other. Jimin mercilessly moved her tongue. It made the shorter feel her brain would melt due to the sensation.

Just then Jimin slid her hands inside Minjeong's top, starting to explore her hands on the front and back of her girlfriend. Causing the shorter to jump a little which earned a cute giggle from the latter.

Touching Minjeong's lustrous skin really put Jimin on another form of excitement.

Ah, this is dangerous, her skin really acts like an aphrodisiac— the taller thought.

"Ri..na..." The shorter spoke in between the kisses, "We have classes." she was finally able to pull away, unfazed.

"What a turn-off." Jimin puffed her cheeks, disappointed from the sudden distance. "Let's skip."

"I can't do that, I've skipped a lot of classes... I don't want to fail."

When Minjeong stood up from the bed, she opened her closet and picked a change of clothes.

"Plus, didn't the professor mention that we'll be having another activity?"

Pouting, Jimin sat up and laid her head against the bed's headboard whilst fixing her messy hair. Focusing her attention on the girl with great interest who began taking off her clothes to put on the new ones.

"If I skip... I could just ask a classmate what that activity is."

"You mean your minions?"

Jimin chuckled, "I guess you could call them that."

"Never liked em."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about them."

Minjeong snickered, "No worries, it couldn't be helped." she cleared . "Anyway, you're staring too much."

Almost with only her undergarments, the shorter stopped taking off everything and stared at her girlfriend with an illegible expression.

Jimin only smiled in response and playfully bit her lower lip, "Can't I admire my girlfriend?"

"Rina, either you turn around or go outside."

The taller whined and frowned her lips, "Come on~ You've seen me back at the bathhouse. I never questioned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter