19 | i'm here

50 Things I Don't Know About "K"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed.

After that eventful day on that camping trip, things began to go downhill... at least for Minjeong.

Like usual, she never went outside of her apartment and spent most of her short vacation alone— well, she tried to be.

"Rina, are you done?"

"I'm still alive, you know!"

Minjeong laid her back against the wall, watching Jimin try to play PUBG on her computer.

Ever since that night, things between the two girls slowly became more comfortable... almost? After deciding to pretend that nothing happened, it's like everything reverted back.

As if they were still best friends.

Thus, why she often comes inside the shorter's apartment uninvited, doing whatever she wants. Definitely, Minjeong never bothered to waste her attention on the girl and continued to play her game.

Not until Jimin approached Minjeong three days ago, wanting to learn how to play the game she's been using all of her time in.

And unexpectedly, she's doing pretty well.

...dying.

"Oh, I died again."

"That's because your shots always miss the enemy, dummy."

Minjeong comes behind the taller, leaning in to scrutinize the screen over the girl's shoulder. Jimin's senses are momentarily overwhelmed with how good she smells.

She's so close that her hair tickles the taller's cheek as she leans over to point at the screen, Jimin couldn't help but purse her lips to maintain her calm expression.

"Your accuracy is trash."

"Ouch?" Jimin snickered, "Why don't you guide me then?"

Minjeong simply nodded and casually placed her hand on top of the taller's to select the training lobby and practice the girl's accuracy.

Moving the character toward the shooting area, she moves the mouse over the targets, applying pressure on Jimin's finger to shoot.

"Your hands are shaky whenever you try and shoot, you need to stay calm. Try not to worry about dying and just go for it. Kill the enemy."

Not being able to focus, the taller turned her head to look at Minjeong. Never she'd thought the girl would be so close, that her nose brushed the soft skin along the shorter's jawline.

"It's been a while."

Jimin's words drifted out in a soft, breathy whisper, longing for the closeness she felt in that moment. Minjeong's grip on her hand tightened ever so slightly, her body tense with anticipation.

All it would take is a slight turn of her head to the right.

Finally, Minjeong turned, her eyes meeting Jimin's as their noses brushed, igniting a spark of anticipation between them.

But then, she pulled away.

Of course.

"You weren't even trying on purpose, were you?"

Minjeong crossed her arms and gazed at the taller with doubting eyes. Jimin blinked her eyes multiple times before releasing a peal of laughter.

"You got me," she raised her hands in defeat.

The shorter could only roll her eyes and pull out her phone as she felt a buzz from it. She turned the phone on and dropped onto her bed to read the message.

Minjeong turned off her phone and sighed, she left it on the bed and stood up.

"Are you done?"

Jimin nodded and stood up, the shorter then sat down on the chair, stretching her arms.

"We have classes in the next forty minutes, are you still going to play?"

"I can't let my friends down."

"You had friends?"

"Now that just sounds kinda offensive." Minjeong snickered as she logged into her account and put on her headphones, "Anyway, on the internet yeah."

"That's unexpected." Jimin cleared , "Well, I'll see you later in class."

"Bye."

As soon as Jimin left the room, the shorter finally softened and laid her back comfortably on the chair, sighing.

"That's her voice?!"

A voice was abruptly heard, causing Minjeong to flinch and put her hand on her chest.

"I told you to stop bringing me into the call without warning!"

RJ laughed, "Oh, sorry."

SK's crispy munching was heard, "Isn't that Yu Jimin?"

"Right?!"

"Oh no... don't tell me you guys..."

"Woah, could we be in the same university?!"

"Goosebumps!"

"I think I may have an idea of who you are now!" RJ laughed evilly.

"In all seriousness... I am worried... and terrified."

"This is going to be fun!" SK laughed whilst clapping her hands in amusement.

"We might meet each other as soon as I thought after all."

"Joy indeed..."

 

———————————————

 

The moment class ended, Minjeong managed to slide away from her seatmate and it was to avoid getting seen with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter